Grace Beverley #4 fecked it

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
One of those self help books as well. What's her advice going to be? Be born rich and pay your way through every challenge?
Step 1. Be born into a rich and powerful family
Step 2. That’s it. Congratulations you’re a boss witch.

Reactions: 11
hi everyone! first post here, just wondering if anyone had seen this comment on the latest insta asking when she was going to upload her house tour. I wonder if the bad experience she’s referring to was her last YouTube video announcing the bcaas etc which is when a lot of people started to clock something they didn’t like about grace (including me)

E863AB89-A828-4721-B1C5-6AADD9299CDA.jpeg

Reactions: 6
hi everyone! first post here, just wondering if anyone had seen this comment on the latest insta asking when she was going to upload her house tour. I wonder if the bad experience she’s referring to was her last YouTube video announcing the bcaas etc which is when a lot of people started to clock something they didn’t like about grace (including me)

View attachment 208210
I remember her saying once (think it might be her new house tour she uploaded) that she had security issues with people finding where she lives etc so that might have been the issue (just a guess though). As terrible as that is, this is just another example of her promising one thing, not following through, and getting defensive and playing the mh/imposter syndrome card when people call her out on it

Reactions: 11
She really does not know the difference between people calling out how hypocrisy/unethical behaviour and being toxic.

Reactions: 16

View attachment 208210
Tbh i respect the decision to not post a house tour cause i’ve always thought it’s a stupid idea to do one, but obviously it’s annoying how it was promised and now it’s clearly not gonna happen. Not really sure why the mental health card needed to be played tho? the risk of posting the house tour (in my eyes) is that anyone can see the exact layout of your house/where everything is so it’s a risk re burglary etc. Not sure what the link is to mental health

Reactions: 12
I will genuinely question the sanity of anyone who gives her money for any kind of advice / self help books.
I bet it’ll be about being a “boss babe” full of pseudo intellectual inspiring quotes and little else

Reactions: 3
Tbh i respect the decision to not post a house tour cause i’ve always thought it’s a stupid idea to do one, but obviously it’s annoying how it was promised and now it’s clearly not gonna happen. Not really sure why the mental health card needed to be played tho? the risk of posting the house tour (in my eyes) is that anyone can see the exact layout of your house/where everything is so it’s a risk re burglary etc. Not sure what the link is to mental health
I think it was mentioned earlier in this thread when the ambassador scandal with Shreddy happened; after it all happens Grace will take the mh route and say that she is having a rough time right now, so I have a feeling that we will keep seeing it for the time being. Until the next release / passion project etc

Reactions: 9
Do normal “CEO”s find this much time during their working day to chat this much utter tit on their insta stories? I’ve barely sat down all day to check insta nevermind post on it, and I’m not a “CEO boss babe” with 3 businesses and whatever else

Do normal “CEO”s find this much time during their working day to chat this much utter tit on their insta stories? I’ve barely sat down all day to check insta nevermind post on it, and I’m not a “CEO boss babe” with 3 businesses and whatever else

also really cba with all this “affirmation and self-help quotes” bullshit she’s churning out lately. She has the most relaxed and lavish lifestyle of most influencers I’ve seen - don’t tell me to “look back on an affirmation over the next 36 hours” when I’ve not even eaten since 6am.

Reactions: 16
I think it was mentioned earlier in this thread when the ambassador scandal with Shreddy happened; after it all happens Grace will take the mh route and say that she is having a rough time right now, so I have a feeling that we will keep seeing it for the time being. Until the next release / passion project etc
It’s actually ridiculous. It downplays actual M.H. experiences. Did you see how she said she stopped YouTube because of bad experiences and MH issues and “judgement” and “hate”? I’m not sure what she is referring to but I strongly assume it’s about the nutritional release video when everyone called her out on being hypocritical and money grabbing and just having become a too different person. She literally cannot take any sort of criticism, she is a peak snowflake. It makes me so mad bc so many business owners have had to take a lot of complaints and criticisms and she’s making it out like she’s been attacked.

Attachments

Reactions: 7
this is what threw me off, I definitely wouldn’t want every part of my house out there either and that’s what it sounded like she meant at first which everyone would respect of course, but then she talks about YouTube being toxic and hateful and suddenly it sounds like another #bekind

Reactions: 3
I remember her saying once (think it might be her new house tour she uploaded) that she had security issues with people finding where she lives etc so that might have been the issue (just a guess though). As terrible as that is, this is just another example of her promising one thing, not following through, and getting defensive and playing the mh/imposter syndrome card when people call her out on it
It wasn't through the house tour that people found out where she lived, it was her dumbass putting multiple pictures up on her chezgrez account straight from Rightmove that made it extremely easy to reverse image search.

Reactions: 12
A book 🙄🙄🙄 you think she’d maybe have the sense to wait a few years, learn more, experience more, become respected within her industry to write a book but of course not, it’s all a money grab because she KNOWS her minions will buy whatever comes out of her ass

Reactions: 8
It wasn't through the house tour that people found out where she lived, it was her dumbass putting multiple pictures up on her chezgrez account straight from Rightmove that made it extremely easy to reverse image search.
*Heads to rightmove to snoop* haha

• Haha
Reactions: 6
A book 🙄🙄🙄 you think she’d maybe have the sense to wait a few years, learn more, experience more, become respected within her industry to write a book but of course not, it’s all a money grab because she KNOWS her minions will buy whatever comes out of her ass
Cash grab in time for the Xmas market

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.