Grace Beverley #4 fecked it

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They did say this, yes.
They definitely did say that, the problem is that it was stated in an insta response and not like clearly stated on their website or anything. I literally don’t understand how Grace continues to toot her own horn with these companies, especially Tala, when there are just too many inconsistencies.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
They definitely did say that, the problem is that it was stated in an insta response and not like clearly stated on their website or anything. I literally don’t understand how Grace continues to toot her own horn with these companies, especially Tala, when there are just too many inconsistencies.
She is such a joke
On the filter subject- The fact that you can’t tell the colour of any of tala’s clothes is a joke. Sometimes people will comment about the colour and tala reply like “you can see true colour in natural light in our stories” what bleeping good is that, putting up one 24hour story buried among probably 25 other stories. Just post the real colour all the time. So deceptive!! But they dont touch up the models so it’s fine. More arsed about the product you’re shilling tbf!!

Reactions: 11
‘mon’ posts quite a few bum workouts on her TikTok and surprise surprise, no moves are from Shreddy, no bnd resistance bands and not wearing tala. If your best friend’s brand was that good surely you would be using it? And I’m certain ‘mon’ is one of the people that get gifted the stuff as she was at the BND and tala launch and does shoots for them.

Reactions: 6
‘mon’ posts quite a few bum workouts on her TikTok and surprise surprise, no moves are from Shreddy, no bnd resistance bands and not wearing tala. If your best friend’s brand was that good surely you would be using it? And I’m certain ‘mon’ is one of the people that get gifted the stuff as she was at the BND and tala launch and does shoots for them.
Maybe when she moves in with Grace she will start doing it, i.e never lol

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Does she tag what she's wearing?

I have a slight feeling she's wearing tala, when she did the first moves you can slightly see two lines but It could be a completely diff brand with similar branding

I think someone said it could be bo and tee but idk

Mon doesn’t even have a bum nor does she do anything fitness related ffs please no

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Not on tik tok but on Instagram you can see the sports clothes she wears better - never tala
True! A bit odd because Mon definitely has been part of Tala releases (photos), the latest one being their pastel undies.

Btw, I remember someone asking if there were any tagged photos of people wearing their tennis skirts, but I literally can not find anything? Can y'all?? I can see people wearing the undies which was after the Sol launch, did anyone even get their orders yet?

I saw a Tala dress out in the wild today - a girl was wearing it out for brunch and it looked so hot and uncomfortable, especially in this heat

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Still find it so comical that she said she wants to separate herself from the brand/not be the face of the brand. She literally models in pretty much all of their shoots, she frequently posts pics/vids of herself on the brands’ instagrams, when she did that ‘home photoshoot’ towards the start of lockdown she was the only person modelling for that collection i think - corona or not, it didn’t have to be HER doing the home shoot?! She WANTS to be among all the model pics but then claims she wants to not be the face of it? Huh ?????????

Reactions: 8
Btw, I remember someone asking if there were any tagged photos of people wearing their tennis skirts, but I literally can not find anything? Can y'all?? I can see people wearing the undies which was after the Sol launch, did anyone even get their orders yet?
I've been keeping an eye on the wearetala tag and their tagged photos- I've only seen one instance of the skirt so far

Reactions: 1
I've been keeping an eye on the wearetala tag and their tagged photos- I've only seen one instance of the skirt so far
Is it this one? Because if it is and defo no shade towards the girl in the photo; that skirt looks like paper :////

6242C55D-BBA8-43B0-A569-CD8780F7EF8E.jpeg

Reactions: 3
Is it this one? Because if it is and defo no shade towards the girl in the photo; that skirt looks like paper :////
Yes it was this one. Might have more of a deep dive when I can be bothered, but I don't think there are many pictures out there of them.

True! A bit odd because Mon definitely has been part of Tala releases (photos), the latest one being their pastel undies.

Saw people giving different reviews of the jumpsuit on trustpilot

Still find it so comical that she said she wants to separate herself from the brand/not be the face of the brand. She literally models in pretty much all of their shoots, she frequently posts pics/vids of herself on the brands’ instagrams, when she did that ‘home photoshoot’ towards the start of lockdown she was the only person modelling for that collection i think - corona or not, it didn’t have to be HER doing the home shoot?! She WANTS to be among all the model pics but then claims she wants to not be the face of it? Huh ?????????
And without her being the face no one would bother, it’s only her stans buying this tit , it’s hardly like it’s gym shark 🙄

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.