Grace Beverley #4 fecked it

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Especially when she’s not even religious , literally completely meaningless
Yeah such a hollow sentence if you don’t believe in a god and pray.

I agree it went down hill with the nutrition. Also I don’t know exactly at what point Tala stopped being activewear, but that was a stupid move. Sustainable activewear makes sense as a usp withgrace as the face. There is zero reason for her to be releasing “trendy”clothes- which in itself are not sustainable, and she was never even a fashion influencer 🥴. No one will be wearing tennis skirts next year. And if she was going to do tennis skirts, she should’ve at least made them suitable for sports in line with her real brand!!!! Not a tacky mini skirt to flash your cheeks. good example is the neon range from last summer which is already out of fashion, couldn’t imagine anyone wearing that now. Like good work with these sustainable choices grace

I’ve said before, the company itself is not sustainable, they just use recycled materials. And that is not enough for her to be shouting against high street brands like PLT when soooooo many shops now e.g asos and primark have recycled material collections (including gym wear 👀)

Reactions: 24
she’s really gonna count her harvard online course and “reading” this book as getting a business degree isn’t she
She has such a complex about not having a business degree/masters/MBA. If she really wants one, she should go get one. Not this pretend stuff online

Reactions: 14
Going back to the bulkpowders thing, I've been using them for a while and they're actually really good. Idk what she was on about when she said that vegan proteins all taste like dirt.
And then wasn't it the weird reverse before? People gave her tit for advertising bulkpowders because they thought it tasted like dirt when they ended up buying it because of her and she'd be like "it was my genuine opinion i wasn't lying, if it doesn't work for you then it doesn't but I like it a lot."

Reactions: 1
Sorry if this is off topic guys but care to share the recommendations? I'm looking for a new guide myself I can do whilst using barbell, dummbells etc I got to use at home as the thought of the gym scares me atm
I know this might sound REALLY basic but I've been doing Chloe Ting's fitness plans (I'm on my fourth) in conjunction with Couch to 5k and the difference I've seen is astronomical. Can't believe Chloe puts all her stuff out for free too

• Heart
Reactions: 12

I agree it went down hill with the nutrition. Also I don’t know exactly at what point Tala stopped being activewear, but that was a stupid move. Sustainable activewear makes sense as a usp withgrace as the face. There is zero reason for her to be releasing “trendy”clothes- which in itself are not sustainable, and she was never even a fashion influencer 🥴. No one will be wearing tennis skirts next year. And if she was going to do tennis skirts, she should’ve at least made them suitable for sports in line with her real brand!!!! Not a tacky mini skirt to flash your cheeks. good example is the neon range from last summer which is already out of fashion, couldn’t imagine anyone wearing that now. Like good work with these sustainable choices grace

I’ve said before, the company itself is not sustainable, they just use recycled materials. And that is not enough for her to be shouting against high street brands like PLT when soooooo many shops now e.g asos and primark have recycled material collections (including gym wear 👀)
I also agree. I remember watching the nutrition video and being like who is this person? Everything from her look to her video style to the products she was pushing out were all no longer "her". And hard agree with TALA abandoning its focus on activewear. Idk why it's so hard for her to focus on her companies and fixing all these problems. She's probs too busy trying to get an MBA through books in her hot tub when she's not working on her companies for four hours.

Reactions: 6

Have we seen any actual people wearing the tennis skirts yet? Might have to go look at Tala's tagged photos to see what I think

And then wasn't it the weird reverse before? People gave her tit for advertising bulkpowders because they thought it tasted like dirt when they ended up buying it because of her and she'd be like "it was my genuine opinion i wasn't lying, if it doesn't work for you then it doesn't but I like it a lot."
I can't really remember the comments from that time but that wouldn't surprise me. I was loyal to myprotein for a long time but they changed to be primarily pea protein which is a really strong taste. Bulkpowders still uses a blend. B_ND is similar to myprotein in that it's pea based:

Screenshot 2020-08-06 at 10.41.58.png

Seeing these ingredients I wouldn't touch this, especially as a vegan because I know the importance of getting protein from a variety of sources in order to get the right level of amino acids. Also from having pea protein in the past, it's a very strong flavour that I genuinely don't believe people are falling over themselves to re-buy from Grace. Below are examples of other vegan protein from BulkPowders and TheProteinWorks:

Screenshot 2020-08-06 at 10.44.52.png
Screenshot 2020-08-06 at 10.44.31.png

Grace removed all the "chemicals" but a lot of the "chemicals" in these two are actually fortifying the protein powder with good stuff for you! The Bulkpowders one even uses stevia instead of sucralose, which again is interesting considering Grace's claims that hers are better than other protein powders.

Reactions: 9
Especially when she’s not even religious , literally completely meaningless
She's also been wearing a weird, large full diamonte cross necklace as of late and it weirded me out when she first started wearing it. As a Christian, it makes me uncomfortable when people wear a cross solely as a fashion accessory & if she does believe in God then it's still a bit flashy for a cross?? Appreciate this is just my opinion but still 🤣 🤣 I think it's a case of when you don't like someone & what they stand for, even minor things get me majorly aggy!

Reactions: 16
OMG I GET GRACE'S ADS EVERYWHEREEE i'm just like pls go away lmao
Yet she cant afford to pay her creators more than 3%... hmmmm

Why is Grace’s whole story fake wokeness to get people to think she’s a boss babe when really you know all you have to do to upset her is call her a Tory or an influencer. Stop acting like you’re above caring because no one likes you anymore when everyone knows you love having people approve of you

Reactions: 14
She's also been wearing a weird, large full diamonte cross necklace as of late and it weirded me out when she first started wearing it. As a Christian, it makes me uncomfortable when people wear a cross solely as a fashion accessory & if she does believe in God then it's still a bit flashy for a cross?? Appreciate this is just my opinion but still 🤣 🤣 I think it's a case of when you don't like someone & what they stand for, even minor things get me majorly aggy!
Its pissing me off too, like why wear it so blatantly when you’re not even a christian??
Maybe shes keeps flashing it so ppl associate her with jesus, as some sort of subliminal messaging so they feel like shes a good kind person rather than a lying scamming cheat loool

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Its pissing me off too, like why wear it so blatantly when you’re not even a christian??
Maybe shes keeps flashing it so ppl associate her with jesus, as some sort of subliminal messaging so they feel like shes a good kind person rather than a lying scamming cheat loool
I don’t think genuine Christians would wear something so ostentatious as a religious symbol tbh, I know I wouldn’t

Reactions: 3
Sorry if this is off topic guys but care to share the recommendations? I'm looking for a new guide myself I can do whilst using barbell, dummbells etc I got to use at home as the thought of the gym scares me atm
I literally swear by @ciaralondon on instagram. She has a squad and does instagram workouts. It's not just her though she had multiple trainers who put on 30+ workouts a week its incredible for just £15 a month and so you pick and choose which ones you like. All you needs are weights and a resistance band and there's a choice of weights workouts, HIIT, dance, yoga and pilates. It's honestly incredible I'm not going back to the gym cause I love it so much and the progress I made in lockdown is insane. I wish I could show you my transformation pics but just trust me her workouts work! 🙌

Reactions: 2
The paragraph she circled on her story about people pleasing really made me laugh because that is exactly what she says to anyone who has a valid criticism of something she or her company has publicly said or done. It's funny because isn't that exactly what a brand should be aiming to do, please people? Explains why their customer service is so lacking if this mantra is applied to all aspects of the company too lol

Reactions: 8
The paragraph she circled on her story about people pleasing really made me laugh because that is exactly what she says to anyone who has a valid criticism of something she or her company has publicly said or done. It's funny because isn't that exactly what a brand should be aiming to do, please people? Explains why their customer service is so lacking if this mantra is applied to all aspects of the company too lol
She really thinks paying her content creators influencers fairly and feeling guilty over not doing so = toxic people pleasing and setting herself on fire to keep others warm lol

Reactions: 8
She’s deleting more of her instagram posts, I went on her page and the number of posts just dropped from 1516 to 1488 - she deleted the bikini picture from France where we all said how much she was arching her back (house of CB bikini) and also the video of her pretending to check a notification (wearing the blue bikini top that’s several sizes too small). Wonder which other posts she has deleted - probably old ads for things she no longer promotes to cover herself?

• Wow
Reactions: 5
She’s deleting more of her instagram posts, I went on her page and the number of posts just dropped from 1516 to 1488 - she deleted the bikini picture from France where we all said how much she was arching her back (house of CB bikini) and also the video of her pretending to check a notification (wearing the blue bikini top that’s several sizes too small). Wonder which other posts she has deleted - probably old ads for things she no longer promotes to cover herself?
Yeah shes probably cleaning away anything she thinks will be used against her tbh, I think shes been told to by her bosses at genflow coz she also seems to be being more cautious of what she posts on social media over the last week. Ive not seen her post anything super political, no petty twitter beef, no overt #girlboss posts...
She must have got a telling off or something

Reactions: 12
Yeah shes probably cleaning away anything she thinks will be used against her tbh, I think shes been told to by her bosses at genflow coz she also seems to be being more cautious of what she posts on social media over the last week. Ive not seen her post anything super political, no petty twitter beef, no overt #girlboss posts...
She must have got a telling off or something
She's also probably covering her ass too since people have actively started calling out her hypocrisy.

Reactions: 5
Must be getting desperate after getting exposed! Wonder how many people cancelled their subscriptions for them to start doing sponsored posts again!
I've been seeing them for ages and I'm scared my face is gonna pop up as I did work for them on that campaign 🙄
Wish I could go back In time and say no lols

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.