Grace Beverley #4 fecked it

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oop. 🙈
View attachment 202592An influencer who’s actually honest about products, that’s a rare find! Maybe Grace will actually deign to do something about this now that someone with a 100k following has pointed out their rubbish quality, wow so sustainable
Cringe - wouldn’t go near Tala with a barge pole, I’d be fuming if I spent £40+ on leggings to then get a hole in them

Reactions: 8
Just saw this post on Instagram from someone doing Shreddy and it's so sad how the program doesn't seem to be working for her goals and rather than find another she's going to be doubling up on workouts within Shreddy just so she still supports Grace.

She literally looks incredible already but if the workout program isn't working the way you like why wouldn't you just change it?! There's so many programs out there you can try instead but Grace once again has this crazy hold over people where they feel they have to support her... So weird. I wish people would realise there's more workout apps than Shreddy, more bands and gym accessories made by companies that aren't B_ND and that Tala weren't the first and certainly won't be the last brand to bring out sustainable clothing! 🤦‍♀️

Attachments

Reactions: 3
Just saw this post on Instagram from someone doing Shreddy and it's so sad how the program doesn't seem to be working for her goals and rather than find another she's going to be doubling up on workouts within Shreddy just so she still supports Grace.

She literally looks incredible already but if the workout program isn't working the way you like why wouldn't you just change it?! There's so many programs out there you can try instead but Grace once again has this crazy hold over people where they feel they have to support her... So weird. I wish people would realise there's more workout apps than Shreddy, more bands and gym accessories made by companies that aren't B_ND and that Tala weren't the first and certainly won't be the last brand to bring out sustainable clothing! 🤦‍♀️
Yeah weird.....Grace sells by patronizing ethics: if you don't buy my stuff or support me / "vote for me with your money" you're a bad person so many people feel like they need to support her regardless of her behaviour or her crappy quality because "it's a better option" than anything else that doesn't claim to be "ethical". People really act like they're obligated to support her. I've become so desensitized to her it's all gross and annoying to me.

Reactions: 8
I think it's a startup thing... I'm free to read books related to my job/company during working hours albeit not in a hot tub
I’m not sure what you do in terms of whether you’re the CEO or an employe, it’s great that they/you give you time to do that! But I’m sure you’re not on every social media platform shouting about how you have no social life because you’re a CEO and work 24/7 and basically acting like you’re the entrepreneur version of Jesus sent down to this earth to disrupt the industry

Reactions: 10
Yeah weird.....Grace sells by patronizing ethics: if you don't buy my stuff or support me / "vote for me with your money" you're a bad person so many people feel like they need to support her regardless of her behaviour or her crappy quality because "it's a better option" than anything else that doesn't claim to be "ethical". People really act like they're obligated to support her. I've become so desensitized to her it's all gross and annoying to me.

Yeah its so strange. I'm not gonna say I was anything near that level but there was a time that I really wanted to support Grace and her products. Same with Whitney Simmons as another example just because I thought they're doing fantastic things as women in the fitness industry. But when I got Shreddy and realised the home workouts were just a bunch of boring circuits that I barely broke a sweat doing in 20 mins even I realised I can only support women who are actually bringing out decent products! Im not going to waste my money to get absolute no results in my body...

I'm also not gonna buy a pair of leggings for £40 that will rip within a month no matter how much I wanna support you. These girls just don't think like that and its SO worrying! They will happily just waste money for no actual end result...😬

Reactions: 7
Yeah its so strange. I'm not gonna say I was anything near that level but there was a time that I really wanted to support Grace and her products. Same with Whitney Simmons as another example just because I thought they're doing fantastic things as women in the fitness industry. But when I got Shreddy and realised the home workouts were just a bunch of boring circuits that I barely broke a sweat doing in 20 mins even I realised I can only support women who are actually bringing out decent products! Im not going to waste my money to get absolute no results in my body...

I'm also not gonna buy a pair of leggings for £40 that will rip within a month no matter how much I wanna support you. These girls just don't think like that and its SO worrying! They will happily just waste money for no actual end result...😬
I bought Grace's bands and TALA clothing because I bought the sustainable ethical propaganda. But I regret it a lot. Even though my clothes haven't ripped (so far) they're really uncomfortable and I was better off saving all that money and investing in a few Lululemon pieces. It was worse when she just spiraled into a crappy human being.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
I bought Grace's bands and TALA clothing because I bought the sustainable ethical propaganda. But I regret it a lot. Even though my clothes haven't ripped (so far) they're really uncomfortable and I was better off saving all that money and investing in a few Lululemon pieces. It was worse when she just spiraled into a crappy human being.
Yeah same that's definitely the reason I bought Tala. I bought the bands simply because it really bugged me when the rubber ones rolled up so I saw them as an investment. Also same that none of my Tala have had any issues but then I specifically didn't buy any leggings when I initially wanted to because I saw all the bad reviews about them ripping. I can't say anything bad about the sports bras I own but the material definitely isn't the most comfortable so I hardly find myself reaching for it as my boobs get very squashed 😂.

Reactions: 3
I actually honestly like the band, it's pretty decent but only bought it as at the time when she came out with them there weren't as many available on the market apart from the rubber ones. Now you can get 3 lsimilar to bnd ones on amazon for the same price as she sells one for.

The tala bamboo cutlery still makes me laugh though

Reactions: 5
Yeah same that's definitely the reason I bought Tala. I bought the bands simply because it really bugged me when the rubber ones rolled up so I saw them as an investment. Also same that none of my Tala have had any issues but then I specifically didn't buy any leggings when I initially wanted to because I saw all the bad reviews about them ripping. I can't say anything bad about the sports bras I own but the material definitely isn't the most comfortable so I hardly find myself reaching for it as my boobs get very squashed 😂.
I actually honestly like the band, it's pretty decent but only bought it as at the time when she came out with them there weren't as many available on the market apart from the rubber ones. Now you can get 3 lsimilar to bnd ones on amazon for the same price as she sells one for.

The tala bamboo cutlery still makes me laugh though
Yeah the Hosta shorts actually work for me (sized up) and I really like them and I actually really like the Iris bra, it fits and supports just right for me. But my chest is on the smaller-average end so I feel for girls with bigger breasts. But the Zahara bra is too hot (so imagine the aster). I like her short bands but I think her long bands were a complete waste of money because they're just too weak for me even the heavy ones. And in one comment someone asked if you could practice pull ups on them and they said yes but I'm pretty frickin sure you can't because they're so light. I always end up using the long rubber bands in the gym, but Grace's short bands for my body are better.

Reactions: 5
Yeah the Hosta shorts actually work for me (sized up) and I really like them and I actually really like the Iris bra, it fits and supports just right for me. But my chest is on the smaller-average end so I feel for girls with bigger breasts. But the Zahara bra is too hot (so imagine the aster). I like her short bands but I think her long bands were a complete waste of money because they're just too weak for me even the heavy ones. And in one comment someone asked if you could practice pull ups on them and they said yes but I'm pretty frickin sure you can't because they're so light. I always end up using the long rubber bands in the gym, but Grace's short bands for my body are better.
I think my issue with the hosta shorts is that I didn't size up! I got my usual size small and when I got them out the packet they looked like they belonged on a 6 year old! :ROFLMAO: I managed to squeeze them on but they made my bum evaporate like a puff of smoke so I don't think I've sent anything back faster!

Yeah the zahara bra is the one I'm talking about. Compressive... but uncomfortably compressive! Also have the newer bra in the sea green colour I forget the name but it looks more like a crop top and that's pretty good especially for cardio and running.

I saw so many comments on the Facebook group when the long bands came out that nobody could use the heavy one for pull ups... felt like such a waste cause I'm pretty sure that's the main exercise everybody bought it for 🙈

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
I think my issue with the hosta shorts is that I didn't size up! I got my usual size small and when I got them out the packet they looked like they belonged on a 6 year old! :ROFLMAO: I managed to squeeze them on but they made my bum evaporate like a puff of smoke so I don't think I've sent anything back faster!

Yeah the zahara bra is the one I'm talking about. Compressive... but uncomfortably compressive! Also have the newer bra in the sea green colour I forget the name but it looks more like a crop top and that's pretty good especially for cardio and running.

I saw so many comments on the Facebook group when the long bands came out that nobody could use the heavy one for pull ups... felt like such a waste cause I'm pretty sure that's the main exercise everybody bought it for 🙈
Are you talking about the Solasta bra? Yeah even my sister who is smaller than me saw the Hosta shorts and she was like "i don't know if these can even fit me" and I'm usually an S and she is an XS. It hurt my thighs, really dug into them. And yeah for the long bands, to be able to do pull-ups you need bands that indicate they can carry 100ibs +/-.

Grace was definitely that annoying kid in school that had to announce to the entire class when they were finished their work rather than just ask the teacher for more work. Her stories are literally like a show and tell of gimmick business books, maybe she should try actually getting qualified for the job and spend time fixing her businesses. It’s like reading Marie Kondo and expecting your room to have tidied itself whilst you’re reading it.

She thinks posting how to work 4 hours a week is gonna transform her leggings into a better quality or pay her content creators

• Haha
Reactions: 17
On the subject of gymwear,I purchased my first 2 pairs of gymshark leggings 3 years ago, have gained weight and they're still going strong..not see through,no rips. Granted they aren't made from recycled materials or "sustainable" but id rather buy something of decent quality that will last for the same price as Tala leggings that do not last

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.