Grace Beverley #4 fecked it

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The fact that Grace has posted on her story that she's sat there reading not doing work is really a slap in the face to those of us with actual jobs.

Reactions: 12
Are you talking about the Solasta bra? Yeah even my sister who is smaller than me saw the Hosta shorts and she was like "i don't know if these can even fit me" and I'm usually an S and she is an XS. It hurt my thighs, really dug into them. And yeah for the long bands, to be able to do pull-ups you need bands that indicate they can carry 100ibs +/-.

Yes thats the one! Its my fave of these really nice colour, well fitting and fit for purpose!

I know this is gonna sound reallyyy pedantic but what is this caption? Sending 'prayers'? Send food, send help, send money for lost homes etc but sending prayers?! Really?? It bugs me when it's such a serious post. Just put praying for them if you're praying... sorry just had to get that off my chest! 🙈

Attachments

Reactions: 10
She really reminds me of a kid playing busy grown-up. Fine if you have the blessing of being able to only work a few hours a day and earn millions. Absolutely good for you, if I had the chance to be in that situation I'd absolutely jump on it and wouldnt bother working more than I had to.
..but for the love of God stop shouting about how much you work and how you never take a break and how busy you are!!! This is NOT what a busy job looks like, Grace. Reading in the middle of a work day and writing little diaries to "manifest" stuff and fighting on Twitter is not what people do at real jobs!!

Sorry, im having a tit day at my real world job and im 100% bitter lol.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Yeah she does this all the time. I agree that too many influencers are vague with their ads.

Also, can she stop showing her dog humping his toys and saying help me he’s got an erection poor thing... just... it’s not funny. Stop it
In the grand scheme of things this is really banal but I can't even begin to explain how much I hate it when she does this, so vile

Reactions: 8
The fact she seems impressed with herself for a mess of a company and five hours of work tells me she doesn’t spend time with anyone with a real job, much less anyone working class. Most of her friends have the same availability as her, which you only get when you don’t have a normal job. She needs to talk to some regular people, preferably a teacher or hospital worker or any key worker (rubbish collectors, shop workers, social workers, etc.) because she’s so out of touch that it’s offensive. She can have hard days, she can talk about hard days, but she shouldn’t act like what she does is objectively and beyond relatively astronomically labour-intensive

Reactions: 23
I know girls like her - constantly pumped full of false self-confidence by parents and expensive schools.

Reactions: 11
Grace was definitely that annoying kid in school that had to announce to the entire class when they were finished their work rather than just ask the teacher for more work. Her stories are literally like a show and tell of gimmick business books, maybe she should try actually getting qualified for the job and spend time fixing her businesses. It’s like reading Marie Kondo and expecting your room to have tidied itself whilst you’re reading it.

She thinks posting how to work 4 hours a week is gonna transform her leggings into a better quality or pay her content creators
Well I mean we need to at least give her that, she's actually using what she read in some of the books, for example the 4 hours of work a week

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I was thinking before (long train ride to London lol) and I think the point where Grace’s brand started to decline in reputation and where she really fucked up is when she released the nutrition and protein. Before that, a large amount of her fan base was consistently intact but reading the comments on that youtube video and seeing how her channel and online persona has panned out, it really was the turning point when she should’ve thought “oh tit I need to change something now”

Reactions: 12
I was thinking before (long train ride to London lol) and I think the point where Grace’s brand started to decline in reputation and where she really fucked up is when she released the nutrition and protein. Before that, a large amount of her fan base was consistently intact but reading the comments on that youtube video and seeing how her channel and online persona has panned out, it really was the turning point when she should’ve thought “oh tit I need to change something now”
yes! This is when I really started to question it & I think a lot of other long term fans did too. It wasn’t about something that she actually believed in anymore, sustainable gym wear fit her brand & it looked cute & the whole ‘Get shreddy’ thing has long been a part of her channel. Then suddenly she’s selling bcaas which she previously & rightly said u don’t need, saying she hates all other vegan protein powders despite being an ambassador for bulk & unnecessary glass ‘refill’ jars for a tenner! So soon after tala & shreddy, when these businesses still needed major improvements, she was starting another one, it just felt like a quick cash grab, like it was working for her and she started thinking what else can I sell these people??

Reactions: 16
yes! This is when I really started to question it & I think a lot of other long term fans did too. It wasn’t about something that she actually believed in anymore, sustainable gym wear fit her brand & it looked cute & the whole ‘Get shreddy’ thing has long been a part of her channel. Then suddenly she’s selling bcaas which she previously & rightly said u don’t need, saying she hates all other vegan protein powders despite being an ambassador for bulk & unnecessary glass ‘refill’ jars for a tenner! So soon after tala & shreddy, when these businesses still needed major improvements, she was starting another one, it just felt like a quick cash grab, like it was working for her and she started thinking what else can I sell these people??
Everything she’s doing now is just to get a quick buck. I definitely believe she started off passionate as that’s why people bought into it and liked her. For her to claim it’s all a passion project is delusional, because that would require putting all your effort into producing good products, not flogging poor quality clothing so you can buy a massive (ugly) fendi ring. Fashion isn’t her thing, so trying to create a fashion brand just isn’t it, the gym clothing worked because at the time she was a fitness influencer. It seems like her only passion now is talking about herself and money. Can’t imagine how her housemates put up with her, probably just for the discounted London rent in a nice house. Seems like the type of girl to go on rants everyday to her housemates about the injustices she faces on a daily basis as a white rich female and how the whole world is against her

• Heart
Reactions: 17
The worst thing is that those jars are in fact plastic

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Going back to the bulkpowders thing, I've been using them for a while and they're actually really good. Idk what she was on about when she said that vegan proteins all taste like dirt.

Reactions: 1
View attachment 202408someone in the GFG Facebook group has asked for suggestions for a home guide to follow... and not a single person in the comments has suggested shreddy 🥴
Sorry if this is off topic guys but care to share the recommendations? I'm looking for a new guide myself I can do whilst using barbell, dummbells etc I got to use at home as the thought of the gym scares me atm

Sorry if this is off topic guys but care to share the recommendations? I'm looking for a new guide myself I can do whilst using barbell, dummbells etc I got to use at home as the thought of the gym scares me atm
Dariha nova hands down - please check her insta darihana nova fit or something along those lines to see her clients results. I use it and it’s amazing. Slim thick guide, abs, fat loss whatever you want it’s all there! And her stuff is DIRT cheap. Her fb group is fitness related and all very good. 100% best guide I’ve used and I’m happy to support an incredible woman like her

Reactions: 2
FitnessBlender, a spotify podcast on how to modify your workout for home, Heather Robertson on YT, natacha Océane, coach mark carroll, a few insta pages :)

Reactions: 4
Mari's guides have been great for me (I like her resolution guide more than the home guides, you might have the right equipment for it) - https://marieasyfitness.com/

Plus, she's very humble and transparent about her supplement/protein company. The only pre-workout I've tried that doesn't give me jitters.

I also like Whitney Simmons' app Alive!! I've used it at home with only water bottles and a band.

FitnessBlender, a spotify podcast on how to modify your workout for home, Heather Robertson on YT, natacha Océane, coach mark carroll, a few insta pages :)
LOVE Natacha, I'm going to try her guide next when my gym finally opens. Her personality is night and day difference from Grace and her body is freaking athletic!!

Yes thats the one! Its my fave of these really nice colour, well fitting and fit for purpose!

I know this is gonna sound reallyyy pedantic but what is this caption? Sending 'prayers'? Send food, send help, send money for lost homes etc but sending prayers?! Really?? It bugs me when it's such a serious post. Just put praying for them if you're praying... sorry just had to get that off my chest! 🙈
Especially when she’s not even religious , literally completely meaningless

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.