Grace Beverley #4 fecked it

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
has she changed how she does her eyebrows so she looks like she has a slightly meaner face? They’re so much more angular and diagonal...it looks terrible lol. I’ve had my share of eyebrow disasters and I would want someone to tell me if I was making a bad decision

TBH I think that notification check post is way more unprofessional than a blatant bikini pic. I don’t think there’s anything unprofessional about having bikini shots, unless there are so many it suggests you’re not doing much work (like with anything). The disguised titbrag with the too small bikini top fucks me off though. Just post your bikini pic and go. don’t disguise it as something quirky and cute about checking notifications when it’s obviously about showing off your boobs.

Reactions: 5
I don’t know anyone who would think this dress was appropriate to wear to an event at Buckingham Palace. Even for a wedding it’s a bit much.
Like you said if it was an awards show or an event then yeah go for it but surely there’s a dress code for Buckingham Palace!? It just shows her immaturity in my opinion.
EXACTLY. I was genuinely horrified when I saw she was wearing that to Buckingham Palace.

Is it a combination of her immaturity and privilege that she thinks she is above a dress code?

Our Grez is literally the definition of “money can’t buy you class“.

Reactions: 10
i can’t remember if there was a dress code when I was invited to Buckingham palace gardens, but I think it was like smart clothing. That dress is more hooker than smart 😳

Reactions: 6
Her outfit to the palace was embarrassing. It wasn’t even a cute dress but also just so inappropriate for the setting. Like wear what you want to award shows you pay to be invited to but I’m sure the queen doesn’t want to see your entire boob because your dress only covers your nipples. She’s definitely being told to delete stuff and change her image, all her brands are losing followers

It’s not even a flattering dress. I can’t deal with how trashy her fashion sense is

She’s wearing....bobby pins...to a palace....
This dress is actually SO perfect if you're at a uni ball and have your eye on a particular guy that you really want to notice your boobs cause it has been a while and you're trying to get laid that night. To go visit the queen at the palace at a very formal event? Yeah... not so much! 🤦‍♀️ 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Yeah I am wondering if she's working on a rebrand, but there are still a hell of a lot of bikini photos up.
I highly doubt it's a rebrand, she would have to delete literally hundreds of pics if that was the case. I can't see her listening to any PR person she has on the matter either.

Reactions: 3
This Amy is literally the QUEEN of indirects I love it! :ROFLMAO:
She said on her story, dunno if yesterday or day before- people are asking about my top, it’s from Tala but I don’t recommend buying. It looks cute for filming but it’s super uncomfortable and bad quality

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Grace doing another absolutely mental day of work today. She’s worked so hard this week so proud of her!! The holes in my leggings are actually nice and breezy in this 36 degree heat love the entrepreneurship!!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Grace doing another absolutely mental day of work today. She’s worked so hard this week so proud of her!! The holes in my leggings are actually nice and breezy in this 36 degree heat love the entrepreneurship!!
Apparently business books teach you how to run 3 companies and work very hard in the pool of Shoreditch house, this is some tit I need to start snorting.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
These ventilation holes are truly disrupting the industry!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I'm convinced there used to be a photo of her in a yellow dress from an Oxford Ball from her final year which is no longer on her page. Does anyone else remember it?

A lot of the photos she has deleted are the ones with her awful bandeau tan lines and also the one of her lazing around on her bed. Definitely seems like she's trying to clear up her feed and look more professional. The 'front camera' selfie is still on her page though. Also I don't think its a bad thing if she has bikini photos on her page, especially if TALA were hoping to launch swimwear this summer.

She hasn't tweeted in ages which makes it seems like she's been told not to because she's still retweeting things. When exactly is 'mon' moving in?
Yeah there was, I definitely remember it

Reactions: 2
So from Verity Park’s story it looks as though grace had a shoot at home with an MUA which I’m pretty sure is illegal since Georgia, said MUA has been banging on about this on her insta

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Interesting you should say that Georgia. I believe there’s a certain brand / person who we are really familiar with who notoriously uses filters on not just everything she personally posts but also on the advertisements of her own clothing products that has confused her consumers when they receive the products. (I know she’s just talking about face products here but the same scamming concept she’s talking about with filters is def applicable to Tala)

Attachments

Reactions: 6
Am I dumb or did TALA previously say they were going to do a restock on the 7th of every month? The 7th has now past and I didn’t see anything? What an awfully run company I’m sorry, the dodgy dates, ripped leggings and seemingly no customer service (if I go by instagram comments) is a recipe for disaster. Once Grace becomes less relevant TALA will not be able to survive without her followers

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Am I dumb or did TALA previously say they were going to do a restock on the 7th of every month? The 7th has now past and I didn’t see anything? What an awfully run company I’m sorry, the dodgy dates, ripped leggings and seemingly no customer service (if I go by instagram comments) is a recipe for disaster. Once Grace becomes less relevant TALA will not be able to survive without her followers
They did say this, yes.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.