Grace Beverley #4 fecked it

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s deleting more of her instagram posts, I went on her page and the number of posts just dropped from 1516 to 1488 - she deleted the bikini picture from France where we all said how much she was arching her back (house of CB bikini) and also the video of her pretending to check a notification (wearing the blue bikini top that’s several sizes too small). Wonder which other posts she has deleted - probably old ads for things she no longer promotes to cover herself?
False notification one survived 🙄 dunno how this one did though?
Ask she used to have a really annoying video where she was holding ziggy in a bikini and then turns to side to show her arse off. I remember someone called her out in comments and she was like “I wAs sHowInG U mY dOGs fAce”

-also nice to know ceo boss witch has had another busy timeblocked day cleansing her insta and reading books. Yes I do want your job- because it’s not a real one but bloody well paid

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
She’s deleting more of her instagram posts, I went on her page and the number of posts just dropped from 1516 to 1488 - she deleted the bikini picture from France where we all said how much she was arching her back (house of CB bikini) and also the video of her pretending to check a notification (wearing the blue bikini top that’s several sizes too small). Wonder which other posts she has deleted - probably old ads for things she no longer promotes to cover herself?
This is so weird - literally looked on her page this morning for the pic of her wearing the bright pink set to spice girls. This is gone. Also deleted a lounge underwear sponsored post which someone had called her out on for promoting cash fashion

Reactions: 1
This is so weird - literally looked on her page this morning for the pic of her wearing the bright pink set to spice girls. This is gone. Also deleted a lounge underwear sponsored post which someone had called her out on for promoting cash fashion
Oh weird. Why would she delete the bright pink tala set one

Too bad cause she’s lurking the instas and the reciepts are already there

Reactions: 3

Found this page on another thread, you can check out what she's deleted! Not sure why it only shows 11 posts tho.
Most of them are bikini pics, perhaps she’s been told to calm down on the whole ‘I’m on holiday all the time, oh but I’m also such a great businesswoman take me seriously‘ kinda thing

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Reactions: 2
Maybe some of them had bad comments/discussions too, where she argued with people or something

Reactions: 5
Why did she delete the one from the Buckingham Palace dinner? That's very odd.
Probably because inappropriate to have your boobs out at the palace and if PR team has said To tone down stuff.
(Her outfit to the palace was shocking, know your audience! Money can’t buy you class 🙃)

Reactions: 16
Probably because inappropriate to have your boobs out at the palace and if PR team has said To tone down stuff.
(Her outfit to the palace was shocking, know your audience! Money can’t buy you class 🙃)

Yes I think it’s the same; she was called out for her dress code at the palace and she only responded in a rude way ofc. Basically that she can do whatever she feels like.

This defo might be part of a rehaul to try and strengthen her image as an “entrepreneur”

Yes I think it’s the same; she was called out for her dress code at the palace and she only responded in a rude way ofc. Basically that she can do whatever she feels like.

This defo might be part of a rehaul to try and strengthen her image as an “entrepreneur”
Yeah I am wondering if she's working on a rebrand, but there are still a hell of a lot of bikini photos up.

Reactions: 5
Her outfit to the palace was embarrassing. It wasn’t even a cute dress but also just so inappropriate for the setting. Like wear what you want to award shows you pay to be invited to but I’m sure the queen doesn’t want to see your entire boob because your dress only covers your nipples. She’s definitely being told to delete stuff and change her image, all her brands are losing followers

It’s not even a flattering dress. I can’t deal with how trashy her fashion sense is

She’s wearing....bobby pins...to a palace....

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Her outfit to the palace was embarrassing. It wasn’t even a cute dress but also just so inappropriate for the setting. Like wear what you want to award shows you pay to be invited to but I’m sure the queen doesn’t want to see your entire boob because your dress only covers your nipples. She’s definitely being told to delete stuff and change her image, all her brands are losing followers

It’s not even a flattering dress. I can’t deal with how trashy her fashion sense is

Her minions' insanity in the comments is equally embarassing.

The buckingham palace video is still up tho
Screen Shot 2020-08-07 at 3.54.48 PM.png

Her minions' insanity in the comments is equally embarassing.

The buckingham palace video is still up thoView attachment 204368
Omfg nahh the arrogance of turning up to buckingham palace looking asif you’re about to try and seduce the queen that is so embarrassing, who ok’d this?
Has she actually OILED herself up for this occasion?
My head is spinning

Reactions: 9
I'm convinced there used to be a photo of her in a yellow dress from an Oxford Ball from her final year which is no longer on her page. Does anyone else remember it?

A lot of the photos she has deleted are the ones with her awful bandeau tan lines and also the one of her lazing around on her bed. Definitely seems like she's trying to clear up her feed and look more professional. The 'front camera' selfie is still on her page though. Also I don't think its a bad thing if she has bikini photos on her page, especially if TALA were hoping to launch swimwear this summer.

She hasn't tweeted in ages which makes it seems like she's been told not to because she's still retweeting things. When exactly is 'mon' moving in?

Maybe some of them had bad comments/discussions too, where she argued with people or something

A Woke entrepreneur*

Fawning over the palace isn't compatible being woke #abolishthemonarchy

Reactions: 6

I don’t know anyone who would think this dress was appropriate to wear to an event at Buckingham Palace. Even for a wedding it’s a bit much.
Like you said if it was an awards show or an event then yeah go for it but surely there’s a dress code for Buckingham Palace!? It just shows her immaturity in my opinion.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I don’t know anyone who would think this dress was appropriate to wear to an event at Buckingham Palace. Even for a wedding it’s a bit much.
Like you said if it was an awards show or an event then yeah go for it but surely there’s a dress code for Buckingham Palace!? It just shows her immaturity in my opinion.
It also just shows her overwhelming privilege, that she can get away with anything because of her familial wealth. It gives me major Jess glynn kicking off about being discriminated against when she tried to eat in sexy fish wearing sweatpants and a hoodie. Like sweetie you’re not hard done by because there’s a dress code? You’re not being oppressed.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.