Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

cihcihcih

Poutfish reporting in with a very small and petty piece of gossip: My colleague saw her at the airport last week and her boyfriend called Grace a catfish unprompted
The catfish thing doesn't surprise me in the slightest.

...Also sorry, I just had to:
IMG_2468.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 30

thisisntreal

Chatty Member
This debacle does make me wonder what size those models were wearing really if they managed to get into it. I’m also laughing at this image I have in my head of people who’ve managed to shimmy into the thing somehow, and then have to go to the loo. Cue images of the shapewear version of Ross trying to get into his leather pants 😂 Just imagine how sweaty you’d get putting it back on 🙅

• Haha

PostiveVibezOnly

Ah yes, launching a new collection every.single.week. So sustainable!

Sorry, but she looks RIDICULOUS in all of these wide-legged trousers she’s wearing, especially combined with these goddamn ugly pointy shoes.
She looks likes she’s playing dress-up with her mother’s clothes.

It’s so interesting/ infuriating to see Tala’s development.
Was initially produced in Portugal, now China
Big on ‘sustainability’, now uses recycled materials (aka greenwashing) and the sustainable aspect has been dropped completely. Actually, people in the comment sections are buying because of it being more ethical and are not aware that the company silently changed course.
Made inclusive sizing a big topic, now their marketing does not reflect this at all.
Affordable prices at great quality, now: I mean…

All for Grace’s personal financial gains. (Not even gonna get into the fact that she grew up, something she largely doesn’t acknowledge and built her entire brand on being a hard worker, lol).

Who remembers her saying she wants to be an ethical billionaire?
GIRL - LMAO 🤣

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Have any of you listened to the new podcast episode where she talks with that obnoxious American girl about money? It is so out of touch - there is nothing for the layperson. The American girl even says it's dead easy to ask for (and get) a 10k raise, that it happens all the time... you'd literally be laughed out of the building if you asked for that here, in 99% of jobs!

• Wow

iz157

HOW can people continue to follow this idiot who flogs shitty garments to go on a holiday every 10 days???

Where is the person counting her holidays!!! There’s been at least 5 more since I last saw the list!!!!!
😇Our sustainable hardworking queens holidays so far this year:
January - Paris
February - Cape Town
March - Stockholm
April - New York and LA
May - Marbella
June - Mallorca

• Sick

iz157

I follow this fitness influencer who posted that the trench has a weird flappy collar that won’t sit right, is really crumpled, and is massively oversized! Queue new tala collection in a few days to distract from the negative comments I think!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow

iz157

Crazy that tala was criticised SO publicly in their last two launches for not having any diversity in their models / not catering to people above a size 12…and their latest collection still features no plus sized models!! Also they’re doing half the colours in 2XS-4XL but the other half only in XS-XL, so they clearly can be made in larger sizing but they just can’t be bothered to extend the sizing to all options?? They’ve also stopped mentioning the sustainability credentials in these past two launches so clearly there are none. Seems they’ve dropped the ideas of inclusivity and (an attempt at) sustainability altogether!

Reactions: 29

InsufferableGiant

Have Tala reposted anyone wearing their shapewear or are they pretending that never happened?
Also all of this jean baiting?!? If they start on denim jeans then any sustainable logo needs to be taken away! Denim has one of the highest water and energy consumptions. No way Tala will manage to do it sustainably. She really is chasing money continuously.
They’ll use recycled thread for the stitching or something and claim it’s therefore ‘more sustainable’ than Levi’s. Even though I’ve got 10 year old Levi’s that still look great and I’m pretty sure nothing Tala make will last more than 6 months.

• Wow

Guccigal

Chatty Member
Looool what an absolute flop. Cue Grace setting up her tripod to record a manic ‘aggressive marketing’ pr video. “omg guyzzz, yes it looks tiny but you just have to STREEEEETCH it duhhhh”

and yes I agree with the comment above. Nothing about the shape wear ever looked appealing. As said, shape wear is to streamline and smooth, this seems to create rolls at the waist of everyone wearing it because it’s so stupidly tight. Also causes it to become see through because it’s so tight

I bet Grace naively thought her fans would love how tight/small/organ squeezing it was and would find it funny/make jokes about squeezing into it. But at 69 quid, it’s not that funny and I’m not surprised people are fuming

cigtt

omg her story about her gifted stay which was 'nowhere as expensive as she expected' - that room she was staying in is £900 a night... grace we are living very different lives here if you don't find that expensive

• Wow

GBPackersFan91

I’m just surprised her boyfriend/fiancé wasn’t stood next to her wearing what looked like his great granddads suit which happened to be 5 sizes too big for him, as he did on one of the last red carpet events she went to.

• Haha

emm

VIP Member
Wow, Grace actually paid a solicitor to send this woman a threatening letter?! We all know she can’t handle criticism but this is another level. Really find it hard to believe she works as hard as she claims when she’s busying herself watching TikToks from small creators and sending them legal threats.

Alice’s response was great, particularly where she highlights how out of order Grace was by pulling the “women shouldn’t bring down women” card. It’s ironic because that argument is more relevant to Grace: she leveraged her power (i.e. wealth and influence) to silence a smaller female content creator, when she could’ve just ignored it and gone about her day.
This is such a great response, don't know this woman tbh but so reasoned and with stats as well. The opposite of grace I guess

Freyjalace

My interpretation is that they both think she's such a celebrity that fans are going to attack her in the middle of the day if she's out there with the plebs.

• Haha

Milz2020

Reviews of the “best ever ever ever linen” items coming in on tiktok - trousers too short and the most see through thing ever, top in a small is only for people with huge boobs, and the skirt is tight af and a weird length. So game changing.

• Haha

dfsdfsdfadfs

Just a bit of a thought exercise, but is there anything Grace legitimately pays for?

She gets gifted snacks/food, meal prep services and nights out/restaurants/spa breaks.
She gets gifted clothes/jewellery
She gets gifted treatments/facials/medical procedures
She gets gifted items from small companies
She gets gifted renovations and services

It's one of the funny things about being rich/influencer lifestyle, the more you earn and grow, the less you end up needing to pay for. It would be interesting for someone to collect all the brands that gift to people who don't deserve it and then put them in a don't support category, because it really is insane. Gifting Grace, someone who could probably buy the clinic a free treatment is absurd. I mean, I get it as she has the followers, but it's a slap in the face to the 'regular' person constantly.

lilamay

VIP Member
Can't stand it when I see a loaded influencer like Grace accepting things being gifted by small businesses and then telling their followers 'go support this business!'

To actually buy those 6 cups it would cost over £320 😳
Screenshot_20240605_013632.jpg

• Angry
  • Wow

PostiveVibezOnly

She seriously does not give a flying fuck about anyone but herself and the money she's making. The way she handled this absolute disaster of a launch absolutely confirms this. No mention at all, no accountability whatsoever. I think that's pretty shocking.

And to say she's terrified of getting her moles checked because she doesn't want to end up with another scar 🤦‍♀️ I'd be more terrified of skin cancer but that's just me.
Also pretty sure she only ended up with the scar because she didn't let it heal properly and exposed it to the sun fairly shortly after getting the mole removed.

She's stupid AND greedy - a great combo.

clsocial

My prediction is they're no longer experiencing so many repeat customers, cos their products are trash, so they're trying to squeeze every last penny out of her following. Hilarious that it went from a small 'sustainable' workout wear brand to a 'we will literally make anything we want to be Primark/Temu/Uniqulo with Lulu price tags' brand.

Reactions: 28

greenvelvet

VIP Member
Yes! Went back to look for when we first noticed the playlist: https://tattle.life/threads/grace-beverley-24-grez-wedz.42120/post-17236289

Alice's tiktok (and Grace's comments on it) are screenshot the page before: https://tattle.life/threads/grace-beverley-24-grez-wedz.42120/page-13

Grace also changed her bio to this snarky phrasing in response to the call out (screenshot c/o @cupcakebaker : https://tattle.life/threads/grace-beverley-24-grez-wedz.42120/post-17230416 )
View attachment 2952546
thank you for finding that - you really are the MVP, from putting in the complaint to locating these receipts!

It actually stuns me that she made that playlist ironically and out of spite in response to being called out for poor transparency, and then when the ASA came knocking about literally the same incident that set her off, she used that act of spite as evidence she takes transparency seriously…and she’s sort of implied she had the playlist from the beginning? Crazy

Reactions: 28