Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ramble1234

I don't follow her but went to check this story and have to say I appreciate her speaking out on the Gaza situation. Esp. if this is something she's been doing regularly. At least once she's using her influence for something good which is spreading awareness.
there’s a movement at the moment to block influencers that aren’t speaking out on the current issues- it wouldn’t surprise me if this is due to that. also the mysterious last slide tiktok situation, grace is all about keeping an image

Reactions: 31

PostiveVibezOnly

It is a new launch every single week now. How so many people still think Tala is in any way sustainable is an absolute mystery to me.
Let's not even talk about their scarcity tactics so people overbuy in sheer panic every time.
Plus, I sure won't take styling advice from anyone who looks this ridiculous in their wide-legged jeans and pointy shoes. She has no dress sense!
Plus, that trench is fugly and horribly overpriced.

And as and aside and as very much predicted: Shapewear has never been mentioned again 🙃

AshM

Talc yourself up before putting it on? Yes maybe in the Victorian time. They couldn’t make it sound more uncomfortable.

• Haha

PostiveVibezOnly

So the entire time I’ve been wondering why she had to go to NY only to record podcasts…?!
That was until she posted yesterday’s schedule.

IMG_0941.jpeg

7 pm - probably the real reason she went to New York, then scheduled some podcast recordings around it to make it look like a work trip.

Our sustainable queen strikes again!
(Honestly, at this point I’d respect her so much more if she just owned her gigantic carbon footprint).

• Angry
  • Wow

iz157

Posting on her story how she’s burnt out again but on her fiances she was on holiday in Sweden at the weekend 😂
IMG_3207.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick

PostiveVibezOnly

Every time this happens she claims burn-out. I've never known of a person to have burn-out every few weeks (while purposefully hiding weekend get-aways from her followers because they don't fit the current narrative).
Burn-out is real and severe condition from which you don't magically recover after a few days, like give me a break!
Love, you are just tired, it's normal. Grow TF up!

babya123

Spending £100/150 on a tala trench coat when you could get a Burberry vintage one for half the price on eBay or even the same price is nonsensical 😭

Stephg264889

Chatty Member
Can you imagine if this was the next big suing scandal- if you’ve been missold PPI… if you were misinfluenced to buy a tatty coat

• Haha
Reactions: 30

AshMay

VIP Member
I can't imagine her wedding having any true fun or warmth to it especially when she doesn't seem to have any solid lasting friendships, or be particularly close to her family.

I can see it just being a flex of her wealth, like that time she hired that manor house or whatever for her birthday and invited a load of acquaintances - just on a bigger scale.

PostiveVibezOnly

Looks like another successful launch by Tala 🤣🍿

IMG_0944.jpeg

ETA an action shot of the ‘best white shirt ever made.’
The creases 😭 💀

IMG_0946.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow

Cloak

VIP Member
That is almost bordering on disgusting (to me) how someone could be that obsessed with outfits that they would dedicate this much time to it. Maybe I’m just getting old but fuck me, imagine all the other stuff her brain could be doing if it wasn’t so focused on what she fucking looks like. Who’s it all for?

• Heart

Mystery07

Not Tala having to provide a step by step guide on how to get in to the shape wear 💀. Bet they wouldn't accept a return with baby powder on.

• Haha

thisisntreal

Chatty Member
Can't stand it when I see a loaded influencer like Grace accepting things being gifted by small businesses and then telling their followers 'go support this business!'

To actually buy those 6 cups it would cost over £320 😳
View attachment 2975160
It’s so annoying, like she could have so easily insisted on paying seeing as they weren’t just sent to her out of the blue. She clearly had a conversation with them. It would have still been special and lovely if they’d made her custom ones; there’s absolutely no need for her to have not paid.

Infuriating. They’ve definitely put me off buying anything from them.

PostiveVibezOnly

Ah yes, launching a new collection every.single.week. So sustainable!

Sorry, but she looks RIDICULOUS in all of these wide-legged trousers she’s wearing, especially combined with these goddamn ugly pointy shoes.
She looks likes she’s playing dress-up with her mother’s clothes.

It’s so interesting/ infuriating to see Tala’s development.
Was initially produced in Portugal, now China
Big on ‘sustainability’, now uses recycled materials (aka greenwashing) and the sustainable aspect has been dropped completely. Actually, people in the comment sections are buying because of it being more ethical and are not aware that the company silently changed course.
Made inclusive sizing a big topic, now their marketing does not reflect this at all.
Affordable prices at great quality, now: I mean…

All for Grace’s personal financial gains. (Not even gonna get into the fact that she grew up, something she largely doesn’t acknowledge and built her entire brand on being a hard worker, lol).

Who remembers her saying she wants to be an ethical billionaire?
GIRL - LMAO 🤣

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Have any of you listened to the new podcast episode where she talks with that obnoxious American girl about money? It is so out of touch - there is nothing for the layperson. The American girl even says it's dead easy to ask for (and get) a 10k raise, that it happens all the time... you'd literally be laughed out of the building if you asked for that here, in 99% of jobs!

• Wow