Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

thisisntreal

Chatty Member
She’s posted the designer… I hope you’re ready lads!

What the designer designed:

IMG_3741.jpeg

What Grace posted:

IMG_3740.jpeg

What it actually looked like:

IMG_3743.jpeg

To be fair to Grace, the designer also posted other people wearing it and it looks varying shades of dreadful, but no one looks as bad as she does.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33

Stephg264889

Chatty Member
It’s mad because the vegan thing was the ONLY element of he lifestyle she could vaguely promote as sustainable and it was sustainability that helped break her out of the fitspo influencer circle
- multiple long haul flights per year
- Ubers round London
- insane overconsumption
- energy usage of a mansion in London for 2 people who are never in the country

To name a Few

Reactions: 32

fwooper

VIP Member
Even ignoring the medication she’s doing a ton of non-Shreddy workouts that will be actually giving her results. She shows herself going to SoulCycle, HIIT classes, and reformer Pilates. She’s obviously going hard in prep for the wedding, which is fine, but when people ask her how she did it she will inevitably attribute to her 5 minute Shreddy ab workouts.

Hereforthelellls

VIP Member
Surely at some point in the design and fabrication, a fit model or the design team thought “hang on, this is insanely difficult to get on”? These are apparently design professionals here- how did the samples make it through to production? On the days where they filmed size 8-10 girls talking about the shapewear, did they have to size up dramatically? Did they have to talc themselves up or rub themselves in butter? Did they get stuck? And why weren’t any of these difficulties looked at as important to communicate to the consumer? Did they just ignore them? I’m so confused. This comes across as so amateur but the funding rounds and investment meant Grace was able to employ professionals to grow the brand.
I’m thinking about all the 2XU compression tights I have from my fitness days that were super firm but true to size and not a battle to put on.
I’d love to see someone who works in this kind of garment manufacturing provide some insights

LittlePea

Chatty Member
I can’t believe she’s just ignoring it and trying to get people to buy the halter top thing in different colours.

Maybe this is cynical of me, but I feel like the timing of posting about the moles is trying to get a bit of sympathy. Maybe if she stayed out the sun for 5 minutes, so many of her moles wouldn’t be turning dodgy.

InsufferableGiant

She’ll have to go on holiday because of the ‘burn out’ from ‘trolls’ ‘bullying her’. Then post something about how hard it is to be an entrepreneur when people don’t get your vision.

Then TALA will move onto the next launch like this never happened.

• Haha

fwooper

VIP Member
Lolll can someone find her furious response when she was called out for this a few months ago? She threatened to sue the person who said she wasn’t following advertising laws because she was that convinced she was doing nothing wrong.

A few days ago I did notice on one of her TikToks that she put something like “proud founder @TALA” and I thought huh, she doesn’t normally do that and wondered if it was an advertising thing. But the ASA ruling says she should use hashtags like #ad, so it seems she’s still digging her heels?!

Also stepping into a top doesn’t work if you’re more pear shaped. My top size isn’t the same as my bottoms because I’m pear shaped. How would I step into it 🤣

Also to say shapewear isn’t everyone’s cup of tea - the people who buy these products first are most likely the ones who shapewear is their cup of tea.

Spid

VIP Member
is she ever going to address the ASA ruling?!?
No, why would she give it any spotlight when 99% of her followers know nothing about it? She wants to keep her image. The same reason she didn't address the issues with something Tala launched a few weeks ago that was littered with complaints. (Can't remember what it was)

Reactions: 31

PostiveVibezOnly

Probably raging and crying because everyone is so mean to her and her designers. Please consider HER feelings in all of this. She had a lovely weekend planned to look at wedding venues (btw thanks huns for sponsoring my wedding by buying overpriced dysfunctional shit from China) but it was ruined by everyone whinging about their shapewear. Don't you know she's already burnt out?
She's absolutely trying to brush this under the carpet.

influencersmakemewannadie

I know this is retreading old ground because she posts the same shite every day but god these are annoying. Recording a voice over for 15 mins is not a “block”, it’s one point on a to do list.

is she really expecting us to believe she does 30 mins of approvals at 5 and then teleports to her lash appointment at 5:30 lmao please, how dumb does she think people are

Attachments

• Haha

influencersmakemewannadie

Thank goodness Grace still has time amongst all this for a wedding dress appointment, lashes and dinner with the girls. Most founders would be chained to their desk fighting the fire that was this atrocious launch, but she doesn’t give a shit. Onto approvals for the next tacky overpriced terrible quality range!

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha

FDR97

Chatty Member
is it just me or does she actually have no friends? i’ve seen her sisters and her employees turned housemates but no actual good female friends? or even male at this point- seems like she’s definitely the ditch her friends at the first sight of a man which isn’t a surprise but quite sad all the same. saying that i don’t remember her doing anything but sit in her uni room until the boyfriend of the moment appeared so maybe a common theme???
Yeah we’ve said this a lot. She definitely has no friends.. remember her “housemates/tenants” that were her “best friends” I don’t think I’ve seen them on her insta since she kicked them out…