Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

FDR97

Chatty Member
It’s so annoying, like she could have so easily insisted on paying seeing as they weren’t just sent to her out of the blue. She clearly had a conversation with them. It would have still been special and lovely if they’d made her custom ones; there’s absolutely no need for her to have not paid.

Infuriating. They’ve definitely put me off buying anything from them.
Yup, when I see an influencer trying to advertise anything AND they’ve been gifted it, it immediately puts me off the product. Why should I pay for the product if you’re giving these influencers it for free

Reactions: 34

emm

VIP Member
Congrats to @narcisxa for the thread title (you were early but twas a goodie) and thanks to @badhabits22 for hunting down the winner for us.

Greg has been told off by the ASA for not declaring ads… Has she changed her behaviour? Absolutely not 😅 She’s also been flogging her overpriced “tech products” aka buggy planners by flashing her boobs, gone on many a holiday (sustainable kweeeeen), made her engagement her personality ft. lone wedding dress shopping, paid for her bogus Oxford MA like a twat, been a shit dog owner and generally showcased how shit and toxic the working culture at Tala and Shreddy is.

Please add any more shitshows to the thread!
Thanks for the new thread! She's also become obsessed with the issue that affects so many of us, the lack of female shadow investors and apparently had a meeting in downing St about it

• Haha
I just had a quick gander and it really is shocking how much they’ve dumped the inclusive body type mantra!! Just skinny girl after skinny girl! Not really even any athletic/ muscular gym girls which is also odd considering (some of it) is supposed to be worn to the gym. Although I would argue that the bras are always impractical, regardless of boob size!!
Also saw this interaction, yet again Greg upholding her unprofessional, thin skinned and snappy reputation 🙃

Attachments

• Haha

x_bethanyy

Her life is so sad. If she wasn't such an insufferable twat I might feel sorry for her.

Obviously she's extremely privileged, but she's so insecure. It must be exhausting having to constantly lie and pretend to be someone that you're not. If I had her money I'd fuck off and do whatever I want, not waste my time creating fake schedules, going into an office that I'm not needed, and deleting any negative Instagram comments for fear that people will realise that I'm not what I'm pretending to be online.

emm

VIP Member
Grace's comment on the ASA's decision from the article:

View attachment 2950684

From what she's said it would appear that she still thinks she's right and that it didn't constitute an Ad or she still feels that she already disclosed sufficiently her connection with Tala... I don't get why she's being so intentionally dim on this? If she wasn't trying to sell the coat, for example, she would have never made the TikTok/Reel? It's not at all the same as just talking naturally about her work online. She specifically wants people to buy the coat.
This is the most politician answer ever, total word salad and admitting no fault

Maccat123

VIP Member
Wow, Grace actually paid a solicitor to send this woman a threatening letter?! We all know she can’t handle criticism but this is another level. Really find it hard to believe she works as hard as she claims when she’s busying herself watching TikToks from small creators and sending them legal threats.

Alice’s response was great, particularly where she highlights how out of order Grace was by pulling the “women shouldn’t bring down women” card. It’s ironic because that argument is more relevant to Grace: she leveraged her power (i.e. wealth and influence) to silence a smaller female content creator, when she could’ve just ignored it and gone about her day.
me neither!! I hope it wakes some of her fans up to the fact that her 🥺👉👈 “I’m just a teenage girl in my 20s who doesn’t know what they are doing and I’m just like you” persona is entirely an act

• Haha
Reactions: 33

Hannah Banana

Sorry are they even reading the responses 😂😂

why have they put the celebration emoji in response to the poster being like lol your instructions are wrong
Ooooof, the patronising ‘We appreciate that compression is not everyone’s cup of tea’ that they copy and paste each time someone raises a legitimate concern about sizing/quality/the product not doing what it said it would (e.g., squashing your boobs flat instead of lifting them, the way Grace claimed it would) makes me ragey, even as just as a casual observer 😡 What a joke of a ‘brand’!

Hannah Banana

Typical Grace/Tala backtracking 🙄 She literally emphasised in her spiel when she introduced it that it’s not like ‘normal’ shape wear because it’s so comfortable. And in the advertising reel they had ‘testimonials’ from women who ‘have never worn shape wear/didn’t think they’d ever wear shape wear’, repeatedly emphasising it’s not like regular shape wear. Only for them to know be like, ‘Whoops, sorry, what were y’all expecting? Y’all just don’t understand shape wear! It’s not for everyone, teehee.’

ceecee454

Chatty Member
Jeez she has a TikTok of her getting into the dress and it doesn’t fit at all and she even acknowledges she can’t even sit down in it. She looks in pain.

She consistently wears dresses that are too small for her on the red carpet - remember the gold one that was held together with pins? She must order a size too small every time and just refuse to accept it’s not her size. It’s mental, she’s got an amazing body and could easily look amazing but she always wears unflattering stuff that doesn’t fit then pairs it with Pat Butchers jewellery and handbag.
tbf and i am happy for people to disagree, i don’t think her body is actually amazing anymore- she just uses filters and good angles. her body now is no different to the bodies of most other 20 something women imo

GBPackersFan91

Not been the best week for Grace when it comes to press has it. First her getting mentioned amongst the worst dressed at the BAFTAs, and now this 🤦🏻‍♂️😆

• Haha

iz157

She’s deleting comments on her tiktok with hundreds of likes asking for an apology on her behaviour towards Alice so she is clearly never going to address the situation!

• Wow
  • Haha

dfsdfsdfadfs

The problem is the same people who got shape wear that ripped will still line up to purchase the next piece of overpriced trash because Grace said it's the best thing ever. That's why you target impressionable teens or people who have a lower self image. Sickening new lows for Tala every week while constantly promoting how much money they make.

iz157

Wow so I haven’t looked at the TALA instagram in months and I just looked now and their feed is all basically all skinny white girls. It's a dramatic difference compared to a few years ago when they were making at least some effort to have a range of body types and skin tones. It's weird because they made a big song and dance about their new size range - if you're proud of it why not show models in the clothes you literally made for them?

They'd never admit it but it's absolutely intentional - they're gunning for mainstream/mass market appeal so they know a certain look sells.
I’ve noticed this too and they’re getting lots of comments on their posts about it. It’s really poor considering their campaign about body diversity was only a year ago!!

Also interesting how they’ve basically dropped the sustainability angle from their branding and don’t talk about environmental impacts or ethics anymore. I do think this is probably driven by Grace who used to (pretend to) care about sustainability but has now changed her personal brand to rich ceo/molly mae wannabe. She doesn’t even try to hide her massive overconsumption anymore, buying new designer items all the time, churning out shit quality products and going on 15 holidays a year. Tala and Grace have just used diversity and sustainability as trends to make money and then forget all about it a year later.

thisisntreal

Chatty Member
She’s posted the designer… I hope you’re ready lads!

What the designer designed:

IMG_3741.jpeg

What Grace posted:

IMG_3740.jpeg

What it actually looked like:

IMG_3743.jpeg

To be fair to Grace, the designer also posted other people wearing it and it looks varying shades of dreadful, but no one looks as bad as she does.

• Haha
  • Wow