Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DreamyGal

VIP Member
Slightly off-topic, but I do like her swim collection but I don't want to give her any of my money. Can anyone recommend anything similar for a girl with big boobs because ASOS and the rest of them are not cutting it and I can't find a good swimwear brand for bigger boobs.

Reactions: 2

Mamacita

VIP Member
In the latest photo in her story she totally looks like she's got that russian technique lip filler

jackhole99

Just watching all of her stories while I’m bored at work and every tala model is now extremely slim which for me as someone who is mid size screams POOR QUALITY clothing. Thin women look pretty good in any quality tight fabric because their bodies are good so it’s essentially cheating in retail. Greg needs to just go away I might have to block her
I think there are a lot of merits to your point (completely agree around lack of model size diversity and poor quality clothing), and I don't think you meant anything by this - but I do feel like saying thin women look pretty good because "their bodies are good" is a pretty weird statement to make. I'm mid-size as well (or at least I think so because the definition seems to keep changing, but I'm a UK 12 for reference), and quality tight fabric always looks good. Just wanted to highlight that making value-based judgements on good bodies is kinda icky.

ChilliBean

VIP Member
I was going to reccommend Papier's productivity planners as when hers first came out it seemed to me like they were basically a copy of the Papier planners. But they're not on sale at the moment. Here is a link to one of the old ones: https://www.papier.com/wonder-40635
Apparently they'll be relaunching in the autumn: https://www.papier.com/stationery/daily-productivity-planners/
Something to keep in mind for the future maybe?
off topic but i just have to say i have loved papier diaries for years and always got one, but the quality this year has really gone downhill and all my pens bleed through the page 🥲 I’ve just bought a Leuchtturm 1917 notebook and drawn out my own 2025 diary

• Sad

Spid

VIP Member
There was another random dude too. Can’t remember his name. They got together, 5 mins later she took him on a South American trip for a few months then split after they got back if i remember rightly. It’s funny guys see right through her and she’s easy to spend a tonne of money of them after knowing them 5 mins. She’s VERY insecure to do that, one ounce of affection and Grace is practically on her knees and offering her bank account
Someone put me out of my misery. I racking my brain but can't remember his name

Mamacita

VIP Member
Grace pulls funny faces in selfies, but she is very pretty in real life, but yeah defo has botox I think she’s admitted that before, you can see the wrinkles at the corner of her eyebrows and the rest of her forehead is frozen

Reactions: 1

jackhole99

I can’t wait for this ridiculous wedding (are we assuming it’s this year if she’s choosing wedding rings?) and the inevitable car crash divorce from this scummy guy. He just gives me such bad vibes. Hope she’s got a pre nup!
What is it about him that gives you scummy vibes? / I don't actually know much about him tbf so have 0 clue - he just seems like he's older? But beyond that hasn't done anything offensive? Could be mistaken though.

Ecargo

Not grace using models whose ribs are showing
I know they’re not very ~cool but M&S and Boden have styles that are more supportive for bigger busts (and the pants actually cover my arse). I have also had Sweaty Betty bikinis in the past that have stood up well to use, even for swimming. Might be worth checking Bravissimo to see what brands they stock and searching elsewhere for them on sale? Based on the shit reviews of so much of Tala’s recent output, I highly doubt that their swim options will match up to the hyperbole.

ps. Just went to look at their Insta marketing, and even the very slim, smaller bust model is being squished by their tops. I imagine the bigger busted amongst us would look like we were trying and failing to smuggle a couple of soft bread rolls in our tops:

View attachment 3007425

• Wow

Spid

VIP Member
I'm intrigued by this - but I wonder if people would just turn up for the tags/Stories!!
She used to have close friends, I can remember her going travelling with a friend from school. I wonder if they just asked her not to post them any more?
Yeah I remember her - Aleesha.

I think they are still mates but never sees them

moreanimalsplease1

Sorry I don't know how to embed the actual TT video but Andrea Cheong has done a review of Tala and although it's balanced it's not flattering lol. She has a full YT video coming which I am looking forward to. The last statement on the last slide sums up this entire thread lol.

---

I don't know if that link has worked but her tiktok handle is @andreacheong_ and it's currently the 4th video posted 3 days ago.
Love Andrea, going to give this a watch!