Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hargwynehag

Absolutely ridiculous considering they’re most likely talking about Clapham Common - the most likely hazard at 3pm on a weekend would be tripping over a mini sausage dog. It’s giving controlling “but you said you’d get a cab”!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

PostiveVibezOnly

Imagine seeing this from the Founder of the company your work for at a competitive salary AFTER she’s been OoO for 2 weeks, had her boyfriend flown in for half the trip, went to Disneyland, went on a designer shopping spree and flew back in business class.
So rude. So unprofessional.
IMG_0956.jpeg

• Sick
  • Angry

fwooper

VIP Member
Really not the flex she thinks it is. The only reason she can do this not because of her success as a businesswoman but because she’s a white woman with generational wealth; she’s generally a non threatening person to the Tory government. She’s an upper middle class woman that advocates for surface-level equality but glosses over economic and class struggles - like most Tories.

The thing is, she could actually use that privilege to advocate for people who need it but instead she’s going to use this time to advocate for women to become billionaires more easily. She’s not doing any good work here; the Tories will love her for wanting to encourage more people getting super rich.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Angry

LittlePea

Chatty Member
Imagine seeing this from the Founder of the company your work for at a competitive salary AFTER she’s been OoO for 2 weeks, had her boyfriend flown in for half the trip, went to Disneyland, went on a designer shopping spree and flew back in business class.
So rude. So unprofessional.
View attachment 2892474
She seriously needs to give her head a wobble and stop trying so desperately hard to be relatable. She is far gone past the point of trying to masquerade as a normal person, nothing about her life is normal.

Sure, 99% of people would rather be on holiday than working, but YOU’RE THE CEO/FOUNDER. Why are you expecting your staff to put in 100% FOR YOUR BENEFIT if you’re going to so openly put out things like this? I absolutely cannot stand how she acts sooo hard done by having to ‘run’ her own company that makes her millions. If I was someone that worked for TALA and saw this I’d be absolutely raging, what a horrible horrible work culture.

It’s not funny, as you said it’s incredibly rude and seriously unprofessional. She needs to pick a lane and either be a businesswoman or a try-hard influencer. I really don’t know why she expects anyone to take her seriously in business when this is the stuff she says. She’s such a contradiction.

anom1289

IMG_4925.png

How is this something to be proud of?! A sign of over consumption if there ever was on, don’t think she was even there a full week??? Did anyone see on her stories all her jewellery laid out in her hotel room the other day? It was insane!!! Makes me wonder how much she has at home if she takes that much abroad

• Sick
Reactions: 39

PostiveVibezOnly

IMG_0905.jpeg

Billion dollar players as opposed to million dollar players such as yourself? GTFO. The way she constantly positions herself as the average hard-working girl that has to push through all these boundaries is ridiculous.

As much as they claim that this shape wear is different, it still looks like badly fitting underwear to me.
Dying to know how much they are going to charge.

Reactions: 39

thisisntreal

Chatty Member
That word choice is very passive 'When we began our size expansion journey, we understood that our seamless products...are not technically possible to make in our full size range due to limitations in our factory partner's machinery'. Okay, well once you 'understood' that why not find a diff factory partner as part of your 'journey' then? Other brands manage to make seamless clothes above an XL just fine.

Also 'size expansion journey' is such a wank of a phrase.
Can’t wait till she brings out the “we’re just a tiny baby company fighting evil giants” excuse mere hours after boasting about their supposed biggest launch yet
👁👄👁

• Haha
Reactions: 38

thisisntreal

Chatty Member
of course you have, most likely ruining the charm and character of yet another aged building in the process 🙄
I can just see it now, greg in some unspeakably tacky dress, draped across a priceless louis quatorze chaise longue with her arse presented to camera, whilst her husband loiters in the background in his dad’s old suit from the 80s…

• Haha

influencersmakemewannadie

Girlies I don’t know about you but I am SO. SICK of not being able to find a plain white shirt that doesn’t cost a million pounds! 😮 and I have searched high and low for black trousers but they just 👏 do👏not👏exist! I’m sooo glad queen grace has created this DISRUPTIVE and boundary pushing ingenious never seen before collection!! I must buy 15 of them 🥰

• Haha

fwooper

VIP Member
Am I grumpy or is this just pure ick and not cute at all? If you're walking back home alone at night in London, then of course it's normal for your partner to ask if they can give you a lift home and to tell you to get home safe. But at 3pm?!

This feels like he is infantilizing her - and not to get too deep, but infantilization in relationships is ultimately about control. Hopefully this is just a weird exchange of messages and their whole relationship isn't like this, but the caption implies this is a regular thing. A get home safe message at 3pm... weird.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow

thisisntreal

Chatty Member
Talc yourself up before putting it on? Yes maybe in the Victorian time. They couldn’t make it sound more uncomfortable.
I was only joking about the Ross and his leather pants scenario but this being the actual advice 💀 Tala girlies across the UK rn
1711302927521.png

• Haha

LittlePea

Chatty Member
If she does address it, I guarantee that:

1. She’ll mention how she’s being targeted as a woman and that men do the same
2. Somehow bring up gymshark Ben

• Haha
Reactions: 37

Polkadotshorts

So has she admitted to not being vegan/veggie anymore or just soft launching it like the Botox? Cus that's a big ass plate of oysters for one person
They’re SUSTAINABLE, don’t you know? She’s spent LITERALLY YEARS scouring the globe for the most perfectly snatched oysters and she’s stunned to reveal them to you now. They have been MONTHS in the planning and the product team [Amar and Me] have tried COUNTLESS options before finding these most perfect ones. They WILL CHANGE your life with how vegan they are. The oyster has never eaten anything that hasn’t been sustainably sourced. Hope this helps! Xox

• Haha

thisisntreal

Chatty Member
Saw this post on graces sister’s insta. Honestly the mental gymnastics of this family to justify influencer lifestyles 🙄. Yes we probably are all hypocrites to some degree, but no where near the same level! It’s not comparable?!
Of course grace is in the comments giving these 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼
I think it just goes to show how much of a privileged bubble most of these self-aggrandising influencers live in. Most people live far more sustainably than they do just with their day-to-day lives, rather than feeling like they need to take any ~special~ measures; people wear a t-shirt from Primark until breaks or buy from charity shops because they can’t afford to buy loads of new clothes, people don’t take multiple long haul flights a year, people take public transport/don’t drive around for the sake of it, because petrol is expensive etc etc.

I don’t think they realise that they’re a root cause of that “broken system”, whether that’s through the lives they lead and promote now, or because that lifestyle has been made possible through generational wealth that was a building block of the capitalist horrorshow we’re currently experiencing. So, dear granddaughters of one of Margaret Thatcher’s besties, get off your high horses. You and your family are literally the problem and you should feel bad about it.

AshM

Am I grumpy or is this just pure ick and not cute at all? If you're walking back home alone at night in London, then of course it's normal for your partner to ask if they can give you a lift home and to tell you to get home safe. But at 3pm?!

This feels like he is infantilizing her - and not to get too deep, but infantilization in relationships is ultimately about control. Hopefully this is just a weird exchange of messages and their whole relationship isn't like this, but the caption implies this is a regular thing. A get home safe message at 3pm... weird.
The use of the word baby is so gross as well 🤮

• Sick