Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Nelliephant

She wants her wedding to be unique and not like other weddings, really classy and elegant.

Venue: #adgifted
Dress: #adgifted
Hen: #adgifted
Stag: #adgifted
Car Hire: #adgifted
Cake: #adgifted
Catering: #adgifted
Honeymoon: #adgifted
Bold of you to assume she would actually label it correctly!

• Haha
Reactions: 45

aemee321

Chatty Member
Imagine threatening to sue someone over a tiktok pahaha

Also claiming every man and his dog knows she’s synonymous with the brand lmao you sell cheap plastic leggings from China you’re not exactly Donatella Versace love

• Haha

Missclassy19

VIP Member
Totally random, and a male thing to think/say, but I used to think Grace would be a great sh*g for some unknown reason, maybe the whole posh girl trying to be cool etc, but now I couldn’t feel any further away from that. Like, I bet she’s well boring and like a pillow princess.
And her bf definitely tries to be that guy from that 365 movie on Netflix but fails badly.
Sir … LEAVE 😭😭

• Haha
  • Heart

FDR97

Chatty Member
I just had a quick gander and it really is shocking how much they’ve dumped the inclusive body type mantra!! Just skinny girl after skinny girl! Not really even any athletic/ muscular gym girls which is also odd considering (some of it) is supposed to be worn to the gym. Although I would argue that the bras are always impractical, regardless of boob size!!
Also saw this interaction, yet again Greg upholding her unprofessional, thin skinned and snappy reputation 🙃
So now you can have absolutely zero negative feedback because it might hurt our designers feelings 👉🥺👈

• Haha
Reactions: 44

iz157

6.5. Beg Reach out to brands for freeclothes #adgifted size 0.5 partnerships to avoid paying for literally anything because i’m an ethical millionaire girly that doesn’t DOES actually want to support small businesses with a single instagram story MAXIMUM exposure to the masses!!!!
View attachment 2996169
Crazy how she’s such a busy ceo that’s always suffering from burn out but has the time to go through seven different steps to create hideous outfits :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: 44

dfsdfsdfadfs

Remember the whole Tala/Shreddy influencer pay fiasco, were they were getting insane levels of promotion from a lot of 'micro influencers and they were getting like 13p a sale or something ridiculous and then when there was a small uprising of people complaining, Grace offhandedly threatened them with litigation for defamation. You know you're a great person when you do something wrong and then when people question it, you threaten them with lawyers as you have daddy rich funds.

Reactions: 43

dfsdfsdfadfs

Tala, it's social media and the cult members who buy all the trash is like a real world 1984/animal farm scenario.

Grace: This is the best shape wear EVER. Cheaper than any competitor and better quality.
Cult: We will buy it all. It's so cheap.
TALA: Never step into shape wear, ever. Do not use any outside lotions to get them on as this will cause issues.
Cult: Okay.
*Shapewear ordered in droves and sent out*
Cult: This doesn't fit me and it rips badly, the quality is off, and the price is more than others I've seen. Still 5 stars.
Grace: We never said it was gonna be cheaper. The quality matches the price, and we're saving 0.0001ml of water over our competitors so we can charge twice the price of top brands who's clothing last years, not seconds. Our clothes literally try and revert back into the ground the second they are put on.
Cult: Amazing! The huge cost means quality, that's amazing. 5 stars. I'll use the ripped rags as cleaning cloths!
TALA: The quality is incredible, How many times do we have to tell you, oil yourself up like a greased eel with anything you can get your hands on) and STEP INTO IT AS HARD AS YOU CAN. We can't keep going over this.
Cult: Yes, we've been told many times, thank you!
Grace: FINNNEEEE you made me do this, here's a body oil to help you get your clothes on we're releasing today. My new brand. Python Oil. Only £79.99 a tiny bottle.
Cult: Waiting List 440,000.

• Haha

fwooper

VIP Member
I saw some TikTok comments from multiple people that their bodysuit tore at the underarms when they tried to put it on. Just lol. The fact they’ve not posted about the shapewear since the launch, despite Grace acting like it was one of their biggest moves ever, says it all. They haven’t even updated their website - the product pages still say “do not step into your garment”. I think I agree that they knew there were problems but they didn’t want to spend any more money fixing it and just bulldozed ahead with production.

This is the problem with trying to ‘disrupt’ an industry that you have no experience in. How could a brand like Tala possibly compete with brands like Spanx and Skims that have spent hundreds of millions perfecting one kind of product? Tala is the definition of throwing shit at the wall to see if it sticks.

• Haha

ramble1234

i don’t like tala most of the time but moving from activewear to linen pants is just so weird imo?
normally brands stick to one niche with the exception of a small few, i wouldn’t trust gymshark to make an occasion dress? i think it’ll kill off her brand in the end, should’ve just stuck to the leggings that fall apart straight out of the bag

• Haha
Reactions: 42

fwooper

VIP Member
Wow so I haven’t looked at the TALA instagram in months and I just looked now and their feed is all basically all skinny white girls. It's a dramatic difference compared to a few years ago when they were making at least some effort to have a range of body types and skin tones. It's weird because they made a big song and dance about their new size range - if you're proud of it why not show models in the clothes you literally made for them?

They'd never admit it but it's absolutely intentional - they're gunning for mainstream/mass market appeal so they know a certain look sells.

Reactions: 41

babya123

Totally random, and a male thing to think/say, but I used to think Grace would be a great sh*g for some unknown reason, maybe the whole posh girl trying to be cool etc, but now I couldn’t feel any further away from that. Like, I bet she’s well boring and like a pillow princess.
And her bf definitely tries to be that guy from that 365 movie on Netflix but fails badly.
…. what the hell

• Haha

dfsdfsdfadfs

She wants her wedding to be unique and not like other weddings, really classy and elegant.

Venue: #adgifted
Dress: #adgifted
Hen: #adgifted
Stag: #adgifted
Car Hire: #adgifted
Cake: #adgifted
Catering: #adgifted
Honeymoon: #adgifted

• Haha

AshM

I’m watching her sisters running vlog and she often has running snacks with biodegradable packaging. This run she’s trying out a new snack and almost beating herself up that is has plastic packaging. I mean the difference between her and Grace is mental. Compare that to grace on her 50th flight of the year!

fwooper

VIP Member
Their response to these comments is so patronising - every single person is saying they can’t even get the thing on and they’re just like “shapewear is difficult to put on hun have you tried putting it over your hips ❤”. They’re also asking people to only pull on the heavy support areas so their shitty product doesn’t rip.

If every single customer is having the same problem it’s hardly because they aren’t used to shapewear; there’s obviously a problem with the product. Not surprised - Grace looked comical wearing it, there’s no way anyone could realistically wear that thing for any length of time.

• Heart
Reactions: 40

PostiveVibezOnly

The way she keeps banging on about this bloody hideous body suit that takes 2 inches off your waist sends me :sick:
I guess 'size-inclusive' and 'anti-diet culture Grace' has left the building along with 'sustainable Grace' a long time ago...

dfsdfsdfadfs

Grace's companies all profit off people's insecurities and vulnerabilities, but disguise themselves under a thin veil of bettering the world in some tiny way.

Heyyy... this top makes me look like I got a free BOOB JOB! HELLO!! FREE BOOB JOB!!! you need a boob job.. but you can't afford it, so buy this top. TALA
These leggings tone and shape my arse.. you need them or else you'll look like shit and don't dare buy from a company that don't greenwash or you're literally killing the planet. TALA
You're a loser who isn't productive. You need help. You can't fit into your days what I can because... I use this planner. It has extra wide margins for thoughts.. you need it. BUY 5 Loser. Productivity Method.
You're fat and unhealthy and don't eat right. Buy shreddy now and people might like you if you lose weight. Shreddy
Get the app too while you're at it, it's only £33.99 a month, that's practically free, don't dare not buy it when you've asked for it and you need it. Shreddy
If you buy everything I produce you can be like me, you can be happy and nothing like yourself now which would be fantastic!!

Imheretoread

Why is her whole brand just ripping other companies off?!
- skims rip offs
- rheal greens rip off
- uniqlo bag rip off

he whole brand to me seems to have lost it’s way. We’re now onto making shirts and blazers??? Wtf.
It’s supposed to be sustainable? Releasing “small” amounts of collections doesn’t make you sustainable.
The ethics of the company and her just don’t sit right with me - contradictions all over the place.
Sorry, all of this has probably been said before but I’m just SICK of my timeline being new releases/her trying on “samples” and her little minions biting.

Stephg264889

Chatty Member
Grace always pulls the woman card because it’s literally the only thing she can try and use to say she won against the odds. And try and embellish her work ethic.

Like babe you had every handout possible, and then actually managed to exceed MORE because you are a woman (with very specific lottery genetics that enabled you specifically to rise up the ranks of one of the only industries women dominate)

Has she addressed anything on Instagram?