Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

sushimama

Chatty Member
I don't follow her but went to check this story and have to say I appreciate her speaking out on the Gaza situation. Esp. if this is something she's been doing regularly. At least once she's using her influence for something good which is spreading awareness.

Reactions: 8

Mamacita

VIP Member
I haven't looked at Grace's social media for ages. Has she had her snout reduced?
Nah it's just contouring and filters. The most I think she couldve had done is non surgical nose job.

I think if she actually got a nose job her nose would be a lot different but it just looks slightly different in some photos than it used to.

Donald23

VIP Member
Exactly, her not being vegan is much less of an issue than her using sweatshops imo
Your reason is much better then mine 😂 salty over the fact she’s probably one of those that drags her Tesla charger across the pavement

• Haha
Really not the flex she thinks it is. The only reason she can do this not because of her success as a businesswoman but because she’s a white woman with generational wealth; she’s generally a non threatening person to the Tory government. She’s an upper middle class woman that advocates for surface-level equality but glosses over economic and class struggles - like most Tories.

The thing is, she could actually use that privilege to advocate for people who need it but instead she’s going to use this time to advocate for women to become billionaires more easily. She’s not doing any good work here; the Tories will love her for wanting to encourage more people getting super rich.

Just to come back to this - I'm pretty sure this is the meeting she's referring to with Bim Afolami from Treasury and she is definitely not there...

Why post about something that's so easily disprovable?

Attachments

• Wow

uglybettybetty

VIP Member
I believe this is their way of saying “we are inclusive” they’ve also used their token curvy medium model again
IMG_4855.jpeg

Likkleone

No offence but I don't see how anyone could look at this marketing and want to buy it?
No offense taken, it wasn’t this top or post, it was the multi way bra and the high waist bottoms. I’ve been struggggling to find bikinis that work and these were two styles, that she didn’t even really show on properly, I hadn’t seen from the brands I’d been looking at. I’m sitting on 4 diff bikinis to return, I’m desperate.

I have never and will never purchase from her though.

alwaystiredasheck

Half her boob is hanging out. I don’t know how she ALWAYS gets it wrong. Is there seriously not anyone in her life that goes: “no babe, maybe try something that actually fits you.”?

I think it’s safe to say she won’t share it on her stories.

I’m so tempted to send her the article 😂
Nah she has to share it on stories it will have been #gifted

• Haha

emm

VIP Member
Grace was at a Clé de Peau lunch Amelia Liana ‘hosted’ (and based on the guest list I cannot imagine a more boring lunch!). Nice to see her in some colour but I don’t know that the dress totally suits her? It’s certainly not the worse thing she has worn recently though!

View attachment 3025744
That dress is hideous! Looks like it's made of crepe paper 🤣 she looks totally different, her face looks more like her face did years ago when she started on social media

• Haha

anom1289

Yes absolutely and she loves to flex. I find it crazy because I am a full-time working mum with barely any disposable income yet I see friends far more than her ... And actually that's one of the true joys in life. Having authentic people to share your experiences with.

Does anyone remember when she was friends with the US fitness influencer - maybe her name was Arianna?
I feel like she used to have so much personality and seem so likeable/popular. She just makes me think of Cruella De Ville now 😂
Is that the one she went on holiday with to somewhere like the Caribbean? And she had black hair? If so I remember watching a vlog of that holiday back in the days when I liked grace and she inspired me to lift heavier!

Reactions: 7

Ecargo

Wh
Said like she doesn’t have multiple hair/nail etc appointments in the middle of work days most weeks… *most weeks being the odd week she actually happens to be in the country and not on holiday so maybe these things do actually feel really spread out and unusual for her*
When will she get a real job. Yawn!

• Haha

longtimenosee

Can metformin make you lose weight?
if so, is she going to claim that her new challenge got her results or the new meds lol