Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

beanybeans

James Welsh has talked about Grace's ASA case Here
He doesn't really say anything new but nice to have it being spoken about

Reactions: 11

mindlessness

VIP Member
I like lace details in clothes and its fun seeing the 90s lace shirts come back into fashion but that is an ugly patterned lace.

• Haha

AshM

I know it was mentioned a few days ago but her lips still look so weird! She really didn’t need to do all this to herself. She was beautiful before and now she’s like a stepford wife
IMG_3938.png
IMG_3939.png

• Sad

emm

VIP Member
Grace was at a Clé de Peau lunch Amelia Liana ‘hosted’ (and based on the guest list I cannot imagine a more boring lunch!). Nice to see her in some colour but I don’t know that the dress totally suits her? It’s certainly not the worse thing she has worn recently though!

View attachment 3025744
That dress is hideous! Looks like it's made of crepe paper 🤣 she looks totally different, her face looks more like her face did years ago when she started on social media

• Haha

Lizzurd

Ignore the left hand in the first pic but look at her right hand and the necklace. Does this mean she’s using a body video filter or something? Notice her comment what in the Kate Middleton is happening to my necklace so she is aware.
Nevermind the necklace, what on earth is going on with her lips?? She has been looking rough lately (and way way older than she actually is) ...

Reactions: 10

FDR97

Chatty Member
Wowwwwww it looks so so bad; massive and crumpled is definitely not giving nearly £200 luxe. Once again there are basically zero positive comments from anyone who got one on their instagram comments, but at least they can’t talasplain how to put on a coat like they attempted with the shapewear 😂 Mind you, they are indeed launching their next collection already, so I don’t suppose we’ll hear any more about the tenty trench from now on!
Wait what!? £200!? You can get a far better Jack Wolfskin one for £100!

mindlessness

VIP Member
I don't know much anything about Alice but I do remember when this all first went down someone pointed out she's also got Tattle threads. I think she's well spoken in that video and made some great points though!

emm

VIP Member
Half her boob is hanging out. I don’t know how she ALWAYS gets it wrong. Is there seriously not anyone in her life that goes: “no babe, maybe try something that actually fits you.”?

I think it’s safe to say she won’t share it on her stories.

I’m so tempted to send her the article 😂
The material looks so cheap as well. By no means the worst she has worn either which makes it the more hilarious this has ended on the worst dressed

emm

VIP Member
View attachment 2828163

Billion dollar players as opposed to million dollar players such as yourself? GTFO. The way she constantly positions herself as the average hard-working girl that has to push through all these boundaries is ridiculous.

As much as they claim that this shape wear is different, it still looks like badly fitting underwear to me.
Dying to know how much they are going to charge.
I don't get her saying how it doesn't look like shapewear, it most definitely does

emm

VIP Member
she has GOT to be trolling us with this outfit 😂
the clown pants, the witchy shoes, her 'take me seriously I'm much boss' expression, I'm howling 🤣
I would say that, but all of her outfits seem to be trolling 🤣
Her tala April fools posts are so much less of a joke than most of her outfit posts

• Haha

hellofriday

Screenshots are from tala’s post from 17 hours ago, I think they’ve deleted the image they’re referring to. Does anyone know what Tala posted?
came here to ask the same! something completely out of touch considering the current genocide that grace posts the odd story about

mindlessness

VIP Member
Really not the flex she thinks it is. The only reason she can do this not because of her success as a businesswoman but because she’s a white woman with generational wealth; she’s generally a non threatening person to the Tory government. She’s an upper middle class woman that advocates for surface-level equality but glosses over economic and class struggles - like most Tories.

The thing is, she could actually use that privilege to advocate for people who need it but instead she’s going to use this time to advocate for women to become billionaires more easily. She’s not doing any good work here; the Tories will love her for wanting to encourage more people getting super rich.
Also is this a 1 on 1 discussion or has Grace just been invited to some large reception where the Economic secretary will be announcing something? It looks like earlier in April he made some comments about financial inclusion/exclusion following the Spring Budget.

VanillaChai

think she archived/deleted all her old videos bc they showed a tonne of contradictions/outright lies to sell
us stuff
Thanks.. makes sense!

Maybe I'm being too cynical.. but does anyone else think this just sounds like a journalist with a Tattle account looking for information 🤣 especially from an account that literally only just reacts to things..
No shade would love if Grace was finally being looked into properly
Not a journalist, but I get the suspicion 😂 I'll confess I'm more of a lurker but I'm trying to get better at real tattling! 😂

• Haha

mindlessness

VIP Member
I have the full year version of this and find the productivity bits and goals really handy but without the dread of a full diary to fill out - ADHD gal here so have my hyper focus moments but also the dread of when you’re not in that moment and do not want to fill it out!

I used to be a big Paperchase gal too but ofc they went bust so papier is really good alternative. DO NOT give grez your money 😂
RIP Paperchase 😞 I loved their stuff in the 00s. I remember one Christmas my aunt gave me a pencil case from them which had an elasticated spot for everything. I was obsessed.

Mamacita

VIP Member
I don’t even think it’s the fact the jeans are baggy, it’s the weird balloon shape. They look like the shape of those inflatable sumo suits.
Yeah I think the outfit would've been fine with normal wide leg jeans/trousers, not this balloon shape. And the shoes make it look even more ridiculous

Spid

VIP Member
As far as I am aware the ASA doesn't even issue fines to influencers or brands. The extent of the consequences for breaking the rules ends up basically being a telling off and perhaps some bad publicity.

So she can just keep doing it. Who knows, she might get another BBC article which mentions Tala and that's even more free publicity.

Reactions: 9