Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

bigreputation

Wow so I haven’t looked at the TALA instagram in months and I just looked now and their feed is all basically all skinny white girls.
I keep seeing videos of girls standing awkwardly tilting their pelvis back to give themselves a thigh gap in their content too. Fine (not really but less ridiculous) on a photo, completely awkward and uncomfortable looking in videos.

Reactions: 12

Mooms

Chatty Member
All I’ve seen this year are influencers being taken by brands ! It is SO infuriating, I’ve never seen influencers taken on PR trips there before?

AshMay

VIP Member
She can do the same as fellow boss babe Estee and do a solo hen do 😂

Wonder if she's still in contact with Nikki B

fwooper

VIP Member
Listening to todays episode of WHHW with Jemma Sbeg who said ‘do not move in with someone within the first 6 months of the relationship’ and Grace goes deathly silent… 🤣🤣

Loll I would pay money to see her facial expression when the guest said that (45.02).

• Haha
Reactions: 11

MRSELM

Why would I want to buy something that doesn't even fit the model properly? Why would i want shapewear that gives me a double boob? Why would I want shapewear that brings nothing to the table?? Even primark makes this kind of garments now, i have all colors of Mooselovers, Skims... wtf is innovative about this?

emm

VIP Member
Yeah I think the outfit would've been fine with normal wide leg jeans/trousers, not this balloon shape. And the shoes make it look even more ridiculous
To be fair there is nothing that would look good with those jeans 🤣

• Haha

daisy2809

VIP Member
I don't follow her but went to check this story and have to say I appreciate her speaking out on the Gaza situation. Esp. if this is something she's been doing regularly. At least once she's using her influence for something good which is spreading awareness.
its only to make herself look better lol, same with 99% of the influencers mentioning it. all just virtue signalling

jackhole99

it’s interesting that she’s had PCOS all this time
yet only chose to medicate in the run up to her wedding 🤔 and doubly interesting that the chosen medication is correlated with weight loss. and triply interesting that she’s marketing her weight loss as attributable to her weight loss guides
such an ethical babe x

Tbf to her (though I usually wouldn't be), metformin is very, very, very commonly prescribed for PCOS (and she has been talking about her PCOS for ages). As a fellow PCOS girlie, I have a pretty good recall of this, as she mentioned it ages ago regarding trying Spironolactone for her PCOS / hormonal acne. As someone with PCOS, recent PCOS acne, etc., the insulin resistance / hormonal imbalance (higher levels of testosterone, but it's obviously variable between people), metformin is a pretty common prescription. I wouldn't be so sceptical of her taking it, as some people are just really averse to long-term medication usage (regardless of the research/benefits etc).

That being said - it's clear her weight-loss is not just the metformin and a combination of her doing all her ab workouts again, treadmill 12-3-30s, occasional runs, leg days etc. (Aka it's definitely not the weight loss guides). Just was making the point that choice to take long-term medications is a more murky thing to try to unpack as a third party.

Mamacita

VIP Member
it’s interesting that she’s had PCOS all this time
yet only chose to medicate in the run up to her wedding 🤔 and doubly interesting that the chosen medication is correlated with weight loss. and triply interesting that she’s marketing her weight loss as attributable to her weight loss guides
such an ethical babe x
Hm apparently it's also particularly used for supporting fertility if someone has PCOS. Like especially for that purpose 🤔