Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Silentreader1479

Chatty Member
The push shreddy do with their challenges with all the before and afters really affects my body dysmorphia etc. I’ve done her plan religiously and nothing attributes the changes they post. As a previous poster has said, it’s all about diet. I did really enjoy the shreds program to be fair but I looked pretty similar before and after. I was mainly doing it for routine and mental health tho.
You’ll rarely see the same differences as what they post because they use random followers complete transformations, who have never even used the app

Reactions: 7

mindlessness

VIP Member
i need some tea on her man, he's kinda hot and looks like he could be a POC (is he?) (honestly expected her to end up with a clapham rugby boy lol)
Funny you say that! Her previous boyfriend is a professional Rugby player - Zach Henry (thanks to tattle I found the old threads with his name when I googled as I had totally forgotten it). https://www.instagram.com/zackhenry10?igsh=MWg2bXlpdGEzajRxZQ==

Her fiancé is a photographer called Amar Daved. https://www.instagram.com/amardaved?igsh=MmRydWU2cHNja3Iw

emm

VIP Member
There is 100% a new shreddy challenge coming because this girl hasn’t talked about/ shown working out in weeks and now it’s all- look how easy I plan workouts into my day

She’s so boring
And so transparently predictable

Poppymiax

How does she ALWAYS manage to pick the wrong dresses. She has such a good body but always picks the wrong dresses for big events
money but no style
---
I have been a long term disliker of grace for many reasons. and I know we don't want to bash someone's appearance too much but I'm so confused about her face in this pic and why she looks so weird? has she had stuff done?

IMG_1029.PNG

Spid

VIP Member
She'll be at Taylor swift next week too. Wonder if she's managed to blag some gifted VIP seats, I'd think it unlikely

Reactions: 6

samanthajoness

this constant weird pout situation? horrendous isn’t it 😂🤢 looks like she’s got a sniff of a nasty fart
---
just going to leave this here, why is she like this? compulsively lying.
clearly been off globe trotting and now wants to do poor me burnt out princess had to work until 6pm one day boo fucking hoo bitch
interestingly she’s gone quiet on her stories again, whoever said she’s only putting up the burnout stories so she can justify the next trip is probably right 🙄

lilamay

VIP Member
Grace was at a Clé de Peau lunch Amelia Liana ‘hosted’ (and based on the guest list I cannot imagine a more boring lunch!). Nice to see her in some colour but I don’t know that the dress totally suits her? It’s certainly not the worse thing she has worn recently though!

View attachment 3025744
It's not a great dress but it's a damn sight better than her outfit today...
Screenshot_20240630_224443.jpg

Also, £330 for that t-shirt 😳

Screenshot_20240630_225728.jpg

• Sick

AshMay

VIP Member
I don't watch any of her content but her face in all the thumbnails of her podcast interviews is so irritating!