Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lizzurd

I just had a quick gander and it really is shocking how much they’ve dumped the inclusive body type mantra!! Just skinny girl after skinny girl! Not really even any athletic/ muscular gym girls which is also odd considering (some of it) is supposed to be worn to the gym. Although I would argue that the bras are always impractical, regardless of boob size!!
Also saw this interaction, yet again Greg upholding her unprofessional, thin skinned and snappy reputation 🙃
FYI (not sure if this bothers you or not but) we can see your IG profile pic at the bottom of the screenshots

Reactions: 5

Likkleone

can you girls help me? I’m being sucked into the bikini tala marketing as in desperate need for new bikinis…. But I don’t want to give her even a penny.

Any recommendations for brands similar or specifically good for DD+ ???

AshM

No mention of price during all this shapewear hype! I bet they are extortionate.

samanthajoness

RIP Paperchase 😞 I loved their stuff in the 00s. I remember one Christmas my aunt gave me a pencil case from them which had an elasticated spot for everything. I was obsessed.
I don’t know if it’s still the case but definitely around Christmas they were selling Paperchase stock at Tesco!

Reactions: 4

casperon

Chatty Member
I was going to reccommend Papier's productivity planners as when hers first came out it seemed to me like they were basically a copy of the Papier planners. But they're not on sale at the moment. Here is a link to one of the old ones: https://www.papier.com/wonder-40635
Apparently they'll be relaunching in the autumn: https://www.papier.com/stationery/daily-productivity-planners/
Something to keep in mind for the future maybe?
Thanks- I really wanted one with time blocking and quick tasks / priorities etc. Ended up going for the PrettyPerfectProducts productivity planner for £13 off tiktok.

If anyone wants a thick quality paper one go for Her Empire Lifestyle. I usually buy from them but wanted a time blocking one this time

jackhole99

I didn’t say that tight fabric looks bad on anyone who isn’t slim (i am also midsize) I said that POOR quality tight fabric looks good on people who are slim because it doesn’t need to hold anything in. It’s my personal opinion that slim bodies look better (to me) so my main point was that grace is cheating by not bothering to put her shit quality clothing on a midsize or larger body anymore (which would show that her fabric is cheap and bad)
Fair enough - it’s worth mentioning I’m 5’11 and used to do a lot of modelling so maybe I’m also biased in terms of how clothes fit me as I look relatively slim.

there’s a reason most clothing brands opt for slimmer models, because they don’t necessarily need the fabric shape to hold the clothing in the places it would on a normal person (case in point- i’m a size 6 and zara clothing usually looks the same on me as a model, but my friends who’re “bigger” in the eyes of fashion might not suit them/fit the same as the model). a shapewear item for example is much easier to manipulate to fit perfectly on a slimmer model, therefore somewhere like Tala where the clothes are already of a lower quality than say skims will always go for a smaller model as they expand their ranges. it’s all about making the clothing look the best, and hiring a midsize/plus size model has, whether we like it or not, a larger room for error in terms of making a perfect fit

Totally makes sense! Yeah my key issue is as a very tall woman stuff fits differently.

emm

VIP Member
Wow, I couldn't actually believe he was 38 but I've googled it and he is.

Her dad will be making sure a cast iron pre-nup, even if they aren't 100% valid here.
Tbh it doesn't matter if. Prenuptial are legal here, it's the lawyer you can afford

jackhole99

Anyone else think it is kindnof irresponsible of her to talk exactly about her weight? Most other health/fitness unflcuencers I know refuse to talk about this because of how damaging it can be (and how misleading and dangerous focusing on a number can be )

I'm fully of two minds here. I can see both points - on the one hand, given she is 5'3/5'4, it's pretty easy to work out her BMI / compare, etc, which can be very damaging for some people and is a sensitive topic for sure. On the other hand, she's always been transparent about being quite heavy for her height. Like, she's technically overweight for height / I do think for a lot of people, it might be more helpful to know that you can exist in a slimmer body and be over 140 pounds even if you're short. Also, the mindset that weight is just data and the number is pretty unhelpful to tell you anything beyond how much you weigh.

Spid

VIP Member
Yes absolutely and she loves to flex. I find it crazy because I am a full-time working mum with barely any disposable income yet I see friends far more than her ... And actually that's one of the true joys in life. Having authentic people to share your experiences with.

Does anyone remember when she was friends with the US fitness influencer - maybe her name was Arianna?
I feel like she used to have so much personality and seem so likeable/popular. She just makes me think of Cruella De Ville now 😂
Arianna Dantone. Iirc the goss on her was that she had lipo.

• Wow

LittlePea

Chatty Member
I hope she gets reported for this it is just atrocious behaviour, claiming it helps your skin or hair is one thing (also highly debatable anyway) but praying on women in this situation is just awful
The post has been removed! It’s gone from her highlights

mindlessness

VIP Member
Don’t shoot me but I wanted to buy her planner because it was the only one I could find that has everything I want.

So before spending an outrageous amount on a planner, I did some research on it.

Reviews say the paper is ridiculously thin and any pens bleed through.

If you look at pictures and videos of it then you can see the pages are see through because of how thin they are.

She’s charging a premium price for a cheap, substandard product.

I had the notion planner - I use notion quite a lot, got the planner for free, and it was riddled with bugs and errors
I was going to reccommend Papier's productivity planners as when hers first came out it seemed to me like they were basically a copy of the Papier planners. But they're not on sale at the moment. Here is a link to one of the old ones: https://www.papier.com/wonder-40635
Apparently they'll be relaunching in the autumn: https://www.papier.com/stationery/daily-productivity-planners/
Something to keep in mind for the future maybe?

Last edited:

Missclassy19

VIP Member
There’s already a brand name tala I’m confused how she bought the name. Is that why it’s called wearetala n not tala?