Grace Beverley #25 It’s a hard fall from Grace

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Spending £100/150 on a tala trench coat when you could get a Burberry vintage one for half the price on eBay or even the same price is nonsensical 😭

Reactions: 30
All the most liked comments on Talas newest posts are negative, commenting on the lack of body diversity again. Here for the downfall 🍿

Reactions: 19
Really telling that they are replying to all the comments apart from the ones asking about the size range/seeing the clothes on a wider range of body types

Reactions: 20
I can't imagine her wedding having any true fun or warmth to it especially when she doesn't seem to have any solid lasting friendships, or be particularly close to her family.

I can see it just being a flex of her wealth, like that time she hired that manor house or whatever for her birthday and invited a load of acquaintances - just on a bigger scale.

Reactions: 29
I don't think anyone has yet mentioned Grace so happening to be in LA when it just so happens to be Coachella again this weekend.

She's waffling on about how much graft they've done (a few podcasts from a mansion and a workout). Ready for the "we are SCALING" posts to give the façade of her doing at least a bit of work before putting her most hideous outfit combos on for Coachy this weekend

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I often wonder if the face-to-face interviews and video podcasts actually make her more money than audio or if it’s purely an excuse to travel and get her hair and make up done. No one I know watches podcasts - they listen to them whilst doing other things. Maybe gen z do watch them though?

Reactions: 20
I often wonder if the face-to-face interviews and video podcasts actually make her more money than audio or if it’s purely an excuse to travel and get her hair and make up done. No one I know watches podcasts - they listen to them whilst doing other things. Maybe gen z do watch them though?
Well Chris Williamson got a new fancy set for his podcast and loads of people in the comments are loving it while others question the point as surely no one watches podcasts. I guess it looks like some do, I don't see the point and genuinely would never be able to pay attention to something for that long just watching it 😅 waste of time

Reactions: 6
Why oh why is she going to massive shops for her dress, rather than an indie bridal boutique? First Pronovias and now Kleinfeld’s? Maybe it’s me being a snob, but I find it such a bizarre thing to skimp on when she thinks nothing of dropping £100s on a couple of new cupboards and a paint job in her two-year-old kitchen.

Reactions: 16
Why oh why is she going to massive shops for her dress, rather than an indie bridal boutique? First Pronovias and now Kleinfeld’s? Maybe it’s me being a snob, but I find it such a bizarre thing to skimp on when she thinks nothing of dropping £100s on a couple of new cupboards and a paint job in her two-year-old kitchen.
They've probably offered her a dress for free 😉

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 13