Grace Beverley #23 Greg Beggerley

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’d be more understanding if she was like, “I thought it’d be a key part of my degree and it wasn’t - I had to get help outside seminars and key readings/I had to be more independent than I ever had been” but instead she’s like “they don’t teach you!!”

Ultimately they do expect you to take a bit of accountability and figure out how to access guidance yourself: you need to to emulate the readings you do literally every week; follow the guidance on Moodle and the marking criteria; respond to feedback and seek help from your seminar leaders etc.. if you do still struggle there are further workshops and guidance available on academic writing.

Oxford does better than average at narrowing the attainment gap between students from more deprived bgs (who also generally have less awareness than their more privileged counterparts of what’s on offer & therefore access the help less) & said counterparts so even excluding other factors, clearly they are doing something right in getting students up to speed with academic skills like essay-writing. Their students overall get better grades too, despite the rigour & high standards. I’m sure there are still issues but Grace is exaggerating as per usual tbh

ETA IIRC she didn’t even turn up to seminars etc half the time & there were rumours she asked to copy her classmates’ work? Lol

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
Also it's crazy how many of us have taught at undergrad level (I also did for a while)... ironic that her tattle hater thread could probably make a more effective uni planner and tips and tricks section than her 💀

Reactions: 15
IMG_1060.jpeg
Her poor boobs are literally gasping for air that looks so uncomfortable

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 43
Grace really thinks she is serving here but it looks ridiculous. Size up ffs.
This is just aimed at her creepy reddit fan page I guess. No woman could look at this and think they'd want to wear it

Reactions: 14
This is just aimed at her creepy reddit fan page I guess. No woman could look at this and think they'd want to wear it
Yeah it's very much 'look at my boobs' :rolleyes: most people would look and think 'they don't fit in your top......' You wouldnt think she was trying to use this to sell the top as a great look!

Reactions: 13
I just don't get how she manages to look so incredibly chavvy all the time. It's almost a talent!

Reactions: 14
I just don't get how she manages to look so incredibly chavvy all the time. It's almost a talent!
I think this constantly as well, for the amount of money she has, she literally looks like tit even when she’s wearing expensive clothes and makeup it’s just weird

• Haha
Reactions: 19
On her most recent story (ad for washing machine and dryer) “I’ve been buying less and buying better for a few years now” 🤡🤡🤡

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
As soon as I saw her advertising a £1000 tumble dryer I thought wtf? Swear air drying is one of the “quick ticks” (in grace speak) to being more sustainable. How she has an audience based on being eco friendly is beyond me.

I really don’t understand why businesses pay people like her for sponsored content either, surely none of her followers can just drop like £800 on a new appliance

it also seems iffy to me when she talks about “buying better” but will use a promo discount code on a 24 hour story. yep really giving people time to make responsible purchase choices 🙄 just so she can keep any #Ads #Gifted off her main feed and pretend she’s not an influencer

Reactions: 27
As soon as I saw her advertising a £1000 tumble dryer I thought wtf? Swear air drying is one of the “quick ticks” (in grace speak) to being more sustainable. How she has an audience based on being eco friendly is beyond me.

I really don’t understand why businesses pay people like her for sponsored content either, surely none of her followers can just drop like £800 on a new appliance

it also seems iffy to me when she talks about “buying better” but will use a promo discount code on a 24 hour story. yep really giving people time to make responsible purchase choices 🙄 just so she can keep any #Ads #Gifted off her main feed and pretend she’s not an influencer
Also she clearly doesn’t use these as they’re just dumped by a wall when she would definitely already have a washer dryer built into her kitchen or utility room? Wonder if the company take them back after she’s done her fake video or if she’ll just chuck them

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 19
Anyone noticed her friend oenone just released caps as merch? I almost wonder if grace found out and beat her to it

Reactions: 6
Also she clearly doesn’t use these as they’re just dumped by a wall when she would definitely already have a washer dryer built into her kitchen or utility room? Wonder if the company take them back after she’s done her fake video or if she’ll just chuck them
You see, the problem with putting everything about your life on the internet is that it’s v e r y easy to catch you out…
IMG_2483.jpeg

That’s the wall she’s taken the picture of them on - that’s the plant, moulding and you can see the edge of the sliding door. There’s no plumbing, there’s not even a socket to plug them into. Great shilling greg.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 55
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.