Grace Beverley #23 Greg Beggerley

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
'Fold blankets' haha In the time it took her to write those two words she could have done the task.
Also, her work schedule has three breaks and that is about it 😁
I could not help it and went to check her IG. She has a lot of planner content and puts thing like "getting nails done" under daily tasks. That about summs it up for what kind of people actually buy and use these stupid planners.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
The / in TALA fully looks like a mistake, like as if someone’s cat walked over the keyboard during the design and nobody noticed

• Haha
Reactions: 29
View attachment 2385608

It took you 3 years to design
 that?
So she's made a cap that perfectly fits HER head... Does it fit anyone else's?

The / in TALA fully looks like a mistake, like as if someone’s cat walked over the keyboard during the design and nobody noticed
I would love to know their reasoning for putting that random slash in there. I'm guessing it's 'disruptive'.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
in that outfit Greg looks like how a private school’s drama class would dress a character called “The Chav” in their GCSE play 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 28
"I don't think it's worth the money to buy but irs amazing because I didn't pay" great advertising Dyson
I swear the only Dyson that looks like this new one is £850. So she said doesn’t want to spend £350 on a hoover again. But recommends spending triple to her non-millionaire followers on the back of her freebie 🙄

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 42
I hate this style of influencer marketing where some rich as duck person who’s gifted a thousand things a year does a story holding something they got for free - esp if it’s expensive - being like “wow it’s so good”. It’s not exactly convincing, is it?

Greg doesn’t even have anything to do with cleaning. she should’ve shown her cleaner using it lmfao

• Heart
Reactions: 39
I hate this style of influencer marketing where some rich as duck person who’s gifted a thousand things a year does a story holding something they got for free - esp if it’s expensive - being like “wow it’s so good”. It’s not exactly convincing, is it?

Greg doesn’t even have anything to do with cleaning. she should’ve shown her cleaner using it lmfao
Exactly, the only person benefitting from this is her cleaner who has a good hoover to use I guess (no shade against having a cleaner I do too, just one positive. Otherwise I can imagine Greg as the kind of person who would pay as little as possible and get rhe cleaner to bring their own equipment )

• Heart
Reactions: 15
She is such a c*nt for those dyson stories 😂 and surely she should’ve tagged the company and put gifted* đŸ„Ž

Reactions: 25
Spoken like someone who’s never had to do a proper job interview. Firstly, it's easy enough to say 'design a task from the job description', but a lot of job descriptions are incredibly vague, even if it's for a good role. There's a risk of embarrassing yourself - if you assume wrongly and present a task that isn't relevant to your role, you've wasted time in your interview that could've been spent actually doing what the interviewers want.

Giving your interviewers a presentation they didn't even ask for is exactly the type of cute interview advice that 'entrepreneur' influencers dish out that rarely works in the real world. I'm sure Grace loves her candidates doing tricks for her in the interview, but a lot of this kind of stuff can go down badly and it isn't worth the risk, especially if it's your dream job. I really don't like this sentiment that putting in extra effort means that you need to do things that weren't even asked of you in the job interview process - to me, that just favours people that are risk-takers, doesn't necessarily mean you're better for the role than someone who decided to stick to what they were asked to do.

Also- "Everyone loves data! Data shows experience! Data shows you can hold your own!" - what does this even mean? as the years go on she is just coming out with pure gibberish

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.