Grace Beverley #23 Greg Beggerley

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Got a bad feeling she's gonna move into the 'pet' market very soon. Doubling up on another pet dog, twice the marketing..

Step 1: Guys we had to adopt this absolutely abused and malnourished dog from PREMIERDOGBREEDERSCO, it cost us £10000, but it's the only dog that Ziggy could ever bond with.
Step2: Guyssss.. do you know any dog collar/harness brands that aren't absolute SHEITTEEE, please link because we can't live like this:
Step 3: photo of the two dogs in a harness/collar on story
Step 4: photo of "fan" - "GRAZE what did you DO!!!" with a countdown timer on story
Step 5: POOCHALA - the new brand for your dogs, GUYS You begged for this so order 50 or duck offf.. WAITLIST - 134,000

• Haha
Reactions: 35
So now Tala is directly ripping off the uniqlo bag and charging double. So disruptive, never been done before
Literally calling it a magic bag and then referring to it as the “Mary popping” bag in the reel is outrageous. Literally exactly what people were nicknaming the Uniqlo one all over tik tok and in articles

It’s the “viral bbl jacket” all over again that they stole from lulu

Reactions: 31
Not the "it's giving uniqlo" comment having over 90 likes 💀. At least they are not ripping off a small business this time unlike the swimsuit saga.
135 likes now.
To anyone who has been blocked for liking this comment and finds themselves here: We welcome you! 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Not the "it's giving uniqlo" comment having over 90 likes 💀. At least they are not ripping off a small business this time unlike the swimsuit saga.
I feel like Einstein reading some of the comments… either they’re thick or desperate for some acknowledgment from Grace
---
Got a bad feeling she's gonna move into the 'pet' market very soon. Doubling up on another pet dog, twice the marketing..

Step 1: Guys we had to adopt this absolutely abused and malnourished dog from PREMIERDOGBREEDERSCO, it cost us £10000, but it's the only dog that Ziggy could ever bond with.
Step2: Guyssss.. do you know any dog collar/harness brands that aren't absolute SHEITTEEE, please link because we can't live like this:
Step 3: photo of the two dogs in a harness/collar on story
Step 4: photo of "fan" - "GRAZE what did you DO!!!" with a countdown timer on story
Step 5: POOCHALA - the new brand for your dogs, GUYS You begged for this so order 50 or duck offf.. WAITLIST - 134,000
I can 100% see this happening. TALA Dog or some tit. Here we have the exact same PetsAtHome products BUT WAIT they’re made from plastic bottles! So my prices are 3 x more than PetsAtHome

Reactions: 10
The new planning software she is teasing on her stories looks like a Notion rip off, unless I’m missing something? Notion has a Gantt chart feature too.

Reactions: 12
Another business !!!!!!!!!!! She’s INSUFFERABLE !!!!!!!!!! the people who work for her must have one brain cell between them to be able to be around her for more than one second

Reactions: 16
You never see any dog enrichment things in her
The new planning software she is teasing on her stories looks like a Notion rip off, unless I’m missing something? Notion has a Gantt chart feature too.
I think it is notion? Looks like just a custom template they’re building or something. You can sell them in the notion store. I’m sure she’ll charge a decent amount for it because it’s “game changing, life changing, ultimate productivity hack” when there’s loads of great free templates.

Reactions: 13
You never see any dog enrichment things in her

I think it is notion? Looks like just a custom template they’re building or something. You can sell them in the notion store. I’m sure she’ll charge a decent amount for it because it’s “game changing, life changing, ultimate productivity hack” when there’s loads of great free templates.
Oh I see that makes a lot more sense! She said they’ve built a software, which is a bit of a stretch if they’re making a premium Notion template - the software has already been built for you.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Graces followers are as dense as her. Who needs a planner to tell them to let their dog out or feed it?!? 🤯🤯
It’s not like those aren’t recurring tasks throughout the day either! What’s the point of ticking them off when you will have to feed and let them out more than once? The “fold blankets” is sending me too 😆 how many blankets to fold do you have, pet? Is it really a task that needs writing down? I’m surprised she hasn’t included “take a tit” on her quick ticks smh these people are unbearable.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Z
It’s not like those aren’t recurring tasks throughout the day either! What’s the point of ticking them off when you will have to feed and let them out more than once? The “fold blankets” is sending me too 😆 how many blankets to fold do you have, pet? Is it really a task that needs writing down? I’m surprised she hasn’t included “take a tit” on her quick ticks smh these people are unbearable.
Haha was gonna say the same: hey are you free at 1pm? No, sorry it's my time block for wiping my ass🤣

Clearly some people have too much time on their hands and that's fair if they are kids and don't have responsibilities beyond walking the dog, folding blankets and doing the dishes. Busy people do that stuff around the actual to do list

• Haha
Graces followers are as dense as her. Who needs a planner to tell them to let their dog out or feed it?!? 🤯🤯
anyone who's ACTUALLY looked after a dog will tell you that the reminder system is pretty much built in, you also get a handy follow up if you forget :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 25
The dog number 2 is definitely imminent. Greg has been posting Ziggy daily for likes the past 2 weeks as if to butter up her audience that she’s a great dog owner

Oh I see that makes a lot more sense! She said they’ve built a software, which is a bit of a stretch if they’re making a premium Notion template - the software has already been built for you.
Is she trying to make it seem like it’s more technical than it is? “It won’t be ready for a while so don’t get too excited” - like it’s some massive software development?

I built my own Notion template that’s super useful and calculates my grades as I progress through my Masters etc. etc. and it didn’t take me longer then a few days and I wasn’t even working on it consistently. AND I am not tech savvy at all in that sense - no familiarity with coding etc. 🤣

As if there aren’t already a gazillion good templates out there?

She seems to have thrown something together to share it for Grace’s attention because on her account she has a bajillion other planners where she writes more substantial stuff than this

her MO is probably to show herself using brands’ planners in the hope they’ll share the posts to their stories so she gets more followers

If I was trying to do this I would defo slack off on my one for Grace because ol Greg has a very low bar for what counts as a good to do list and will share any old tit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.