Grace Beverley #23 Greg Beggerley

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Grace setting up Snapchat might be calculated. I remember hearing recently on a podcast that they pay quite a lot to influencers with some ad revenue scheme. More than the TikTok creator fund does maybe?
---
“Doesn’t this look such light coverage?”

No?

Maybe I’m wrong because I’m a no makeup girlie most of the time lol but this looks cakey as hell to me? She’s delulu
Yeah that’s not a light coverage foundation. 😆

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
It looks awful, also "grace the best person ever".... either written bh her staff or her, who on earth writes like that?
She did write it herself - that’s what was on the ask box she put on her stories
IMG_2456.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
IMG_0617.jpeg

It never fails to amaze me how many words she can use to basically say ‘make a prioritised to do list.’ Perhaps if she didn’t spend so long on this absolutely nonsense waffle she’d have time to actually do some work.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 53
View attachment 2355924
It never fails to amaze me how many words she can use to basically say ‘make a prioritised to do list.’ Perhaps if she didn’t spend so long on this absolutely nonsense waffle she’d have time to actually do some work.
My grezos in christ, do not encourage people to work when they’re still on holiday or otherwise outside of their working hours. Even when she’s trying to be ~useful~ she can’t help but glorify overwork and busyness for busyness’ sake.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
Bit of an ick to tell people they should starting work an hour early (aka an hour unpaid) so they aren't a "victim".

I wouldn't be caught DEAD telling anyone this! Especially people I manage oh my gosh.

I've been told by people that I'm very organised and on a few occasions, a colleague or friend has asked me for tips. I do actually agree that a good to-do list is great for getting everything flying round your brain onto paper so you don't use bandwidth on trying to remember it BUT I also tell people it's good to spend the first 20-30 minutes of their PAID DAY doing this. Stop giving free time and labour to companies ffs.

Reactions: 53
IMG_7160.jpeg

just because something is from Zara doesn’t mean you’d have to rebuy it ever year?! She peddles this notion but I and I’m sure many others have clothes from Zara, H&M, primark etc that I’ve had for 5+ years

• Heart
Reactions: 49
View attachment 2356130
just because something is from Zara doesn’t mean you’d have to rebuy it ever year?! She peddles this notion but I and I’m sure many others have clothes from Zara, H&M, primark etc that I’ve had for 5+ years
I actually have clothes from zara and h&m that are staple holiday/summer clothes from literally 6 years ago that I still wear, dependant on if I’ve dieted for holiday or not 😂😂

Reactions: 37
View attachment 2356130
Funny how she always links things she bought this year at mega prices to last for years and years so she “won’t have to re-buy”. She’s been buying high end for at least 5 years. Surely if her logic was true her wardrobe must be finished?? Yet she’s still bought more items (like physically not just money more) this year than I have in the past 5.

And the worst of all is she’s supposed to be a sustainability activist 🙄🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 46
It’s also a moot point because all the expensive tit she buys and calls “staples” we see once and never again. I remember a year or so ago she bought some tacky monogrammed Gucci trousers and got them tailored and was going on about how it’s an investment because she’ll have from for years - and surprise surprise we’ve never seen them again.

There’s no way she’ll be wearing these for years and years, because her style will inevitably switch up again once her weird rich auntie white linen phase is over.

Reactions: 32
View attachment 2355924
Grace inventing a new word there:
'resultantly'

"You are not a victim to it if it happens every time, you are ignoring the reality and rendering yourself resultantly unprepared' is a pile of utter bullshit.

It's normal for the first day back at work after a holiday to be a bit overwhelming, everyone else just deals with it and catches up in the hours they're paid for.

Heck, Grace should be used to the first day back being a bit stressful given how many first days back from Holiday she fits in to a year.

I shudder to think of any young people seeing Grace's weird social media output around work and thinking this is at all a normal professional experience.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I find it hilarious that she doesn’t think Reiss is fast fashion??? Of course it is! Pretty much every single clothing shop is fast fashion if they are constantly generating new clothes! Just because it’s more expensive than Zara doesn’t make it remotely sustainable.. I mean that’s so obvious? This is all just a flex of her wealth.

View attachment 2356130

• Heart
Reactions: 28
If you come back from leave to that sort of convoluted plan, something is seriously wrong. Source: a corporate girlie working with multiple boards and committees. And yes Zara clothes last longer than a year.

Reactions: 25
I am no way defending grace here but I do agree that a lot of Zara clothes are terrible quality. Their basics are good and do last but I’ve had several items from there that have actually broken faster than tala items do. However it doesn’t really matter where you buy your staples from as long as you look after them. I have dresses/ tops/ jeans I’ve had for 10 years that are still in perfect condition that have been worn hundreds of times, that cost less than £10 each. Expensive does not equal better quality most of the time

Reactions: 9
I am no way defending grace here but I do agree that a lot of Zara clothes are terrible quality. Their basics are good and do last but I’ve had several items from there that have actually broken faster than tala items do. However it doesn’t really matter where you buy your staples from as long as you look after them. I have dresses/ tops/ jeans I’ve had for 10 years that are still in perfect condition that have been worn hundreds of times, that cost less than £10 each. Expensive does not equal better quality most of the time
You just never know, I've had expensive stuff that lasted a couple months and Primark items I've had for years.

Reactions: 18
But that said her clothes don't seem to be good quality either from what people have often commented. I honestly think she is just addicted to buying things, as other people have said she buys more clothes in a year than most people do in 10

Reactions: 20
This is just a stupid pet peeve but why does she call every to do list a "master" to do list? Maybe a master to do list for a week or a month or whatever but how can she have a master to do list for coming back from holiday and then a second "master" to do list just for that day, surely the daily to do wouldn't also be a master list or that would defeat the point. She just chats utter waffle at all times and it bothers me so much.

Reactions: 38
I love how she's advertising a fake tan while showing her very obvious tan lines from frying herself in the sun 🤣🤣🤣 what on earth must the company paying her be thinking ?!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.