Grace Beverley #23 Greg Beggerley

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I reckon him moving in is v much connected to her putting it on the market and it not selling. I think the mortgage went up to unmanageable levels for her when the interest hike happened, she's had it long enough for her rate to not be fixed any more. It will have become to expensive to live in alone, when it didn't sell or get high enough offers they probs decided to live in it with her either permanently or temporarily to wait for a better market to sell that one and buy something else together.
I don't think you understand how much money she makes and has

Reactions: 14
I don't think you understand how much money she makes and has
Haha maybe I don't, I guess you see everything through your own experience. I know she's rich but her mortgage payment will still be her biggest fixed outgoing, and they've gone up by like 50% in the last year. it's probably like 10k a month now depending on what kind of deal she got on her mortgage, iirc she bought it at a couple of million? That's a significant chunk of money even when you've got a successful business. On her fixed rate she was probably on like a 6k payment with 3 tenants paying in on it at London rates so maybe 3.5k covered by her if she was generous? Depends if she makes enough to pull out an extra 70k a year from her liquid assets without it really effecting her lifestyle.

Reactions: 10
Yeah, from his point of view I see it as extremely odd. Your girlfriend is going on a girls trip and you are the only boyfriend going? Did he ask to come or did Grace ask him to go? Either way is very unusual. Either you can't handle your girlfriend going away on a trip for a few days away or you're dealing with real issues in your relationship were you can't be apart. I imagine it's framed as some sort of work trip for him 'oh come and shoot for my socials for a few days'... 'you're a photographer.. you can take all our photos and you can go do your own thing and then we can meet up later on' etc The guy gives me a real bad vibe. Grace too blind to see it.

Reactions: 13
Also Grace barely knows these girls too. They’re the ones she went to Fiji with after having only shortly before met one of them before at a brand influencer trip.

Reactions: 17
If Grace ever makes any attempt again to pretend to care about sustainability or climate change after her trip to Greece during a historical heatwave, of which she has been completely silent about, then she has even less credibility and morality than I thought previously (and that was already very little). People in Greece have lost their homes from fire, and the country (and all the other Mediterranean holiday regions frequented by the likes of Grace) is experiencing sweltering heatwaves for which there is no relief for the citizens. I’m not saying that anyone holidaying there is bad, as obviously it’s a popular tourist spot.

I just think it’s her obvious complete lack of interest or empathy for the environmental destruction occurring around her, whilst shilling fast fashion under the guise of sustainability, that’s really riling me up. As the UN said this week we are now in the era of global boiling, not just warning, but for the privileged such as Grace who can jet off anywhere at the drop of a hat, it doesn’t matter so long as she gets an Instagram worthy holiday where she can flex her gaudy and distasteful designer clothes before journeying home the next week to inevitably complain about being overworked. Ugh. It infuriates me😅

Reactions: 42
Yeah he comes across very "let's see how much money and free stuff I can get from this really insecure person that needs to flaunt her wealth to make herself feel something."

Reactions: 20
I wonder if their trip to Greece is actually more of a group holiday. There is at least two other guys there on the trip. So probably not just that grace can’t leave her guys side this time

Reactions: 6
I wonder if their trip to Greece is actually more of a group holiday. There is at least two other guys there on the trip. So probably not just that grace can’t leave her guys side this time
Maybe it was! I think the way she talked about it in the lead up (being excited about seeing her 'Aussie Girlies' etc) led me to think it was a girls holiday.

Reactions: 11
what is this fit though on her latest post?? The boob area is so weird. How does she ALWAYS miss

Reactions: 13
what is this fit though on her latest post?? The boob area is so weird. How does she ALWAYS miss
It looks quite cute on the model but they also don’t have 50% of their tits hanging out the bottom. It just looks uncomfortable to do anything other than stand still in. Plus the set costs nearly £600 plus taxes and duties; greg continues to be so relatable 🙄

Reactions: 11
It looks awful and the positioning of the patterns just frames her boobs at the bottom so weird. She dresses so trashy and cheap for someone minted. All her clothes are so expensive, but she makes them look like PLTs finest. Nothing she ever wears or puts together makes me want it

Reactions: 15
I can easily imagine it, she's obsessed with posting about being a yummy mummy

Reactions: 8
I can easily imagine it, she's obsessed with posting about being a yummy mummy
Yeah but she's also lazy and self focused so not sure she would like the work involved in having a baby

Reactions: 19
Yeah but she's also lazy and self focused so not sure she would like the work involved in having a baby
I mean she would definitely have loads of help, she would be doing the fun instagram parts

Reactions: 7
I mean she would definitely have loads of help, she would be doing the fun instagram parts
Thats also true! We'll see I guess. Maybe that would give her the content boost she definitely needs

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.