Grace Beverley #23 Greg Beggerley

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she'll be pregnant by the end of the year
I can definitely see this happening. The baby will be an insta prop like the dog. Not a chance she’d sacrifice 20+ holidays a year because of her baby

Reactions: 12
Yeah but she's also lazy and self focused so not sure she would like the work involved in having a baby
It’s not like she’s short of money and she had a nanny as a kid (pretty sure mentioned on old vlogs that we’re deleted oops) so she wouldn’t have any qualms on hiring one.

Reactions: 6
I can definitely see this happening. The baby will be an insta prop like the dog. Not a chance she’d sacrifice 20+ holidays a year because of her baby
And will then start rambling on about "having a baby doesn't mean you have to give up your life" etc etc. Also a convenient excuse to get rid of the dog she barely looks after

Reactions: 11
Please make sure absolutely no one congratulates her because it’s selfish (in all seriousness do you remember when she put up all them snappy messages moaning about people celebrating pregnancies and not promotions)

has she ever said she wanted kids? I just don't get that vibe from her (said from someone who doesn't want kids so no hate here!)

Reactions: 8
has she ever said she wanted kids? I just don't get that vibe from her (said from someone who doesn't want kids so no hate here!)
She has said she does. I think she likes the idea of them, but she wouldn't be able to cope with everything not revolving around her any more lol

If she has kids, I wonder whether she’ll send them to boarding school? I think she and her sisters went to schools that offered boarding & I know Flora boarded (I feel as if she had a rough time of it?) but not sure about Grace.

It’s crazy to think that Grace is showing signs of replicating the parenting she seems to have had from her mum 😬

Reactions: 9
If she has kids, I wonder whether she’ll send them to boarding school? I think she and her sisters went to schools that offered boarding & I know Flora boarded (I feel as if she had a rough time of it?) but not sure about Grace.

It’s crazy to think that Grace is showing signs of replicating the parenting she seems to have had from her mum 😬

Yeh I agree, and then make up some bizarre excuse as to why she did.

Anyone else notice the (unappetising) mushroom toast, she seems to focus on this to somehow imagine she is still vegan

Haha maybe I don't, I guess you see everything through your own experience. I know she's rich but her mortgage payment will still be her biggest fixed outgoing, and they've gone up by like 50% in the last year. it's probably like 10k a month now depending on what kind of deal she got on her mortgage, iirc she bought it at a couple of million? That's a significant chunk of money even when you've got a successful business. On her fixed rate she was probably on like a 6k payment with 3 tenants paying in on it at London rates so maybe 3.5k covered by her if she was generous? Depends if she makes enough to pull out an extra 70k a year from her liquid assets without it really effecting her lifestyle.
she bought her house in 2019 or was it 2020 so imagine she'd still be on a fixed rate. she mightve taken out a 10 year one which would still be very low

Reactions: 1
Does anyone know what tweakments she's had? I've followed her on and off for years but can't get over her face atm! Has she been open about it or not?

Reactions: 7
Yeah but she's also lazy and self focused so not sure she would like the work involved in having a baby
She would have army of nannies or ship the kid off to grandparents to travel around.
You know, little like Carys with Amber. I don't envy any kid of influencer. Their lives are forever changed by social media and being peddled to the masses as content. bleeping disgusting. And we already know Grace would take it to new lengths.

Reactions: 13
She would have army of nannies or ship the kid off to grandparents to travel around.
You know, little like Carys with Amber. I don't envy any kid of influencer. Their lives are forever changed by social media and being peddled to the masses as content. bleeping disgusting. And we already know Grace would take it to new lengths.
Hopefully by the time she does the government will hVe put in some kind of laws about influencers exploiting their children

Reactions: 8
Does anyone know what tweakments she's had? I've followed her on and off for years but can't get over her face atm! Has she been open about it or not?
something is different about her nose, but it's not fixed, it could be contouring, either make up or filler contouring

Definitely some Botox in the forehead or a brow lift. I think she also looks like she’s had a lip flip but it could just be filters and overlining her lips

Reactions: 9
Definitely some Botox in the forehead or a brow lift. I think she also looks like she’s had a lip flip but it could just be filters and overlining her lips
It’s also pretty hard to tell because her instagram face/body looks almost nothing like her face/body in other photos, and she layers on make up like she’s rendering a house. The forehead always looks suspiciously smooth in comparison to the rest of her face though.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
“Doesn’t this look such light coverage?”

No?

Maybe I’m wrong because I’m a no makeup girlie most of the time lol but this looks cakey as hell to me? She’s delulu
It looks awful, also "grace the best person ever".... either written bh her staff or her, who on earth writes like that?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.