Grace Beverley #23 Greg Beggerley

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is just a stupid pet peeve but why does she call every to do list a "master" to do list? Maybe a master to do list for a week or a month or whatever but how can she have a master to do list for coming back from holiday and then a second "master" to do list just for that day, surely the daily to do wouldn't also be a master list or that would defeat the point. She just chats utter waffle at all times and it bothers me so much.
No honestly, absolute waffle!! Where does she get this tit from. She continuously makes it so obvious she’s never had a real job before or worked in a proper corporate position, I literally don’t know anyone who has the time to do this bs aside from a few bullet points on notes for max 10 mins at the start of the day

her work schedules and to do lists are so ridiculous and unrealistic. Her staff most likely witch about her behind her back

Reactions: 24
imagine telling your boss that you made a list, then a smaller list then colour coded it and numbered it and then made a prioritised list and then a list of lists etc etc... I'd be pulling someone in for that level of procrastination

• Haha
Reactions: 27
imagine telling your boss that you made a list, then a smaller list then colour coded it and numbered it and then made a prioritised list and then a list of lists etc etc... I'd be pulling someone in for that level of procrastination
And not just once but every day 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
It's amazing that any of us get anything done without 5 categorised nested to do lists with corresponding colour coded Google calendar alerts. This is why we aren't millionaires! Duh! Make sure you put "write next to do list" at the top of your master list this Monday ladies! And appropriately categorise it as a quick tick with your pastel highlighter set xoxoxox

• Haha
Reactions: 32
It’s so interesting that she doesn’t want to consider herself as an influencer because without it, TALA just wouldn’t exist lol. Like I’m sure her background would mean she’d be well off no matter what but.

writing fancy to-do lists and blocking calendars had nothing to do with it. she built an audience who trust her, want to emulate and support her and are generally in the market for what she sells, because what she sells is closely related to her old content.

I find she hardly evvvveerrrr talks about building/knowing her audience in any detail when arguably, that is her greatest and maybe only strength lol; it isn’t the quality of the products or the “sustainability” or anything else that’s selling TALA. Im not sure I’ve seen her discuss market research or anything tho so it’s either that that’s out of her hands or that her ✨ own tastes as creative director ✨ just appeal to her audience anyway. Like it’s def. a case of right place right time but that doesn’t mean she can’t go back and look at what she did right.

How does it take grace an hour and a half to write out her to do list and put in 4 blocks of work 🤯
Especially since her list usually includes the same things: approvals and then calls/meetings which you'd surely have in your diary anyway. The only thing that changes is her personal appointments

Especially since her list usually includes the same things: approvals and then calls/meetings which you'd surely have in your diary anyway. The only thing that changes is her personal appointments
And then every evening some kind of social plan

Reactions: 4
Well grace is the first person I’ve ever seen look bad in Vivienne Westwood. Also Vivienne didn’t send you the dress girl, she’s dead.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
why is he always at every event with her looking like a fool, you'd think he'd ditch the comically oversized suit after those awkward pictures from the last premiere.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
why is he always at every event with her looking like a fool, you'd think he'd ditch the comically oversized suit after those awkward pictures from the last premiere.

Why does she look like she doesn't want to be with him Nd he looks like N overenthusiastic fan 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
How on earth did she get herself invited to a gala that celebrates Black British achievements in music, sport and entertainment? Just looked on their insta and it looks like she was one of the only two white people invited (the other being the chicken shop date girl). Why is grace even there, does she actually think she’s relevant???

Last edited:
Reactions: 30
Every. Single. Outfit. It's as if she's on a mission to look like an at least 10 years older sugar mommy to her creepy bf.

Reactions: 16
She really looks like she's trying desperately to hold in a fart here.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
If she was so determined to go to an event not meant for her she could have at the very least worn something by a black designer.

Reactions: 34

Why does she always do this greasy hair look?! A nice Hollywood wave would look so much better

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.