Grace Beverley #23 Greg Beggerley

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's 100% the kind of person that would make you prepare loads.of ideas for your interview, have an overly long interview then not hire you and steal the ideas you pitched
Didn’t she actually do that to someone? I’m sure someone came on here or posted online that she made them do like a full social media pitch then didn’t hire them and used their ideas. There was also the not paying content creators for shreddy/ tala too and not even giving them gifted clothes or subscriptions.
Can’t remember if on here or guru gossip

Reactions: 19
So, I am guessing that she's hiring a social media person for her 'personal brand' because Grace is so busy she doesn't even have time to post her daily schedules to her IG stories. :rolleyes: How much more of her day to day can she offload onto other people though?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
So, I am guessing that she's hiring a social media person for her 'personal brand' because Grace is so busy she doesn't even have time to post her daily schedules to her IG stories. :rolleyes: How much more of her day to day can she offload onto other people though?
Hopefully she hires someone who can actually proofread

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Well she's busy doing her own vacuuming now!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Weird that we’ve never seen vacuuming in her daily schedules come to think of it 🤨

• Haha
Reactions: 21
If she isn’t doing her socials or “brand” what the duck is she doing?
Seriously though, I’m confused what she actually does?
-She doesn’t look after her own dog
-She doesn’t clean her own house
-She doesn’t have friends
-She doesn’t work already, only 3-4 hour days
-She doesn’t see her family
-She doesn’t do anything a normal working person does

Reactions: 25
If the salary is “dependent on experience” then why not give a range? Ridiculous that she’s championed as a women in business equality expert and being paid to talk at events highlighting issues such as salary transparency when she can’t even disclose her own

Reactions: 38
The “what we can offer” list in that job advert is pretty funny.

“Fun, startup working culture” - companies that willingly say they have a ‘startup culture’ is an immediate red flag. Translation = your annoying as duck boss is going to be sending you WhatsApp messages outside of work hours.

“Mon-Thurs at our London office, majority of Fridays remote” - translation = 5 days a week on the office, but I’ll maybe let you work from home the odd Friday if I’m on one of my monthly holidays and won’t need to micromanage you.

I always knew their WFH policy was shocking, but it’s definitely got worse, I think it used to be 3 days?. Requiring essentially 5 days a week in the office shouldn’t be listed as a benefit - that’s an embarrassingly inflexible policy and there’s no need for it.

Reactions: 56
Someone ages ago mentioned a brand that makes bespoke swimwear... Can anyone remember the name of the brand??

The “what we can offer” list in that job advert is pretty funny.

“Fun, startup working culture” - companies that willingly say they have a ‘startup culture’ is an immediate red flag. Translation = your annoying as duck boss is going to be sending you WhatsApp messages outside of work hours.

“Mon-Thurs at our London office, majority of Fridays remote” - translation = 5 days a week on the office, but I’ll maybe let you work from home the odd Friday if I’m on one of my monthly holidays and won’t need to micromanage you.

I always knew their WFH policy was shocking, but it’s definitely got worse, I think it used to be 3 days?. Requiring essentially 5 days a week in the office shouldn’t be listed as a benefit - that’s an embarrassingly inflexible policy and there’s no need for it.
I can’t believe she makes them go in every day. Especially when you think of how poorly their office is set up with those tiny laptops and crap seating. You’re right it’s not a benefit at all and it’s highly embarrassing for them to list it as one.

Reactions: 30
Anyone noticed that looks like grace is no longer ceo of tala?
saw on her schedules she shared a CEO X founder call, and thought at the time, don’t you claim to be both though?

Just seen on LinkedIn the person that came in as a managing director for tala is now the ceo 👀

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Whoever guessed this was correct, the application process is essentially giving them multiple free ideas. Also “named first in Forbes 30 under 30” THERE’S NO RANKING ITS IN ALPHABETICAL ORDER AND YOU APPLY TO GO ON IT ffs

Attachments

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 50
Whoever guessed this was correct, the application process is essentially giving them multiple free ideas. Also “named first in Forbes 30 under 30” THERE’S NO RANKING ITS IN ALPHABETICAL ORDER AND YOU APPLY TO GO ON IT ffs
Oh 100%. I recently went through the whole job hunting process and all the companies that required a case study tied to bringing ideas for solving current problems or future growth somehow miraculously found an internal candidate. In the end I got a position in the company that required none of that bs, and the pay is higher than anyone else. The interviews were the most gruelling though. I won't bother with any company that asks you to provide this kind of work for free upfront, red flags all over...

Reactions: 30
Such a shady and greggy thing to do! Nothing against prepping materials for an interview, a quick ppt presentation in a late stage interview for a senior post is a good way to assess people's knowledge/skills/how much they want the position. But this is straight up asking you to do your job for free - and for the first round too! Anyone who's had a proper job (as in not part time bar work at uni) wouldn't dream of applying for a job with that kind of description. The thing might as well be printed on a giant red flag

Reactions: 27
just out of interest where are they getting the “global following of 3 million” numbers from? I swear she has failed to grow since she hit the 1 million mark years ago.

Also you’re right they absolutely are trying to get free ideas, they are so predictable!

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.