Grace Beverley #23 Greg Beggerley

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's recently followed a couple of accounts for engagement rings. She can't seriously be thinking of that...She's been with her boyfriend what, 10 months?!
Imagine using your engagement ring as an ad as she inevitably will

Reactions: 14
Will never understand why Grace got Invisalign, tanked her naturally stunning smile and replaced it with horse teeth

If you scroll through her feed the change in her style is drastic. Not that she's ever had good taste in fashion, but at least a year or two ago she was dressing more for her age, like jeans, crop tops, cute mini dresses, etc. This weird rich auntie vibe she has going on at the moment ages her so much - her style is basically oversized white collared shirts and tent dresses now.

I wouldn't be surprised at all if she changes her style depending on who she is dating (she re-did her interior design to suit his tastes after all...). This sort of stuff kind of confirms to me she hasn't kept around close friends. This is the sort of thing where your best friend shakes you and tells you stop overhauling your life for a man in his mid-30s that you met less than a year ago.

Reactions: 27
Don't know why she was surprised that follower didn't realise she had sisters - she barely ever mentions them? She gives big ego energy, not big sister energy.
Screenshot_20230716-172836_Instagram.jpg

• Sick
Reactions: 22
She gives estranged from family vibes, and tbh only ever see her with Violet on stories that are really easy to miss
I have never seen grace big up her sister floras influencer stuff and Alice is never mentioned. Back in the day she did post more of them but now nothing. Fair to not post Alice as very private but violet and flora are influencers too or wannabes 😂

Reactions: 22
Looking at Flora and Violet's IGs is quite stark after looking at Grace's. Grace's cosmetic treatment choices have lead to her (imo) aging so much more than her sisters. They both look like they're in their 20s. Grace does not.

Reactions: 12
Yikes she’s looking rough. And to think she was really gorgeous and youthful only a few years ago
---
She gives estranged from family vibes, and tbh only ever see her with Violet on stories that are really easy to miss
Yup, from the lack on any appearances on her social media (she’s seems to document every second of her life) it seems to me that her family doesn’t like the person she’s become…. Who can blame them?

I have never seen grace big up her sister floras influencer stuff and Alice is never mentioned. Back in the day she did post more of them but now nothing. Fair to not post Alice as very private but violet and flora are influencers too or wannabes 😂
Flora.is really environmentally friendly so.not a surprise.

Yikes she’s looking rough. And to think she was really gorgeous and youthful only a few years ago
---

Yup, from the lack on any appearances on her social media (she’s seems to document every second of her life) it seems to me that her family doesn’t like the person she’s become…. Who can blame them?
If I remember correctly Grace blames her sisters/family (who she claimed are all a similar, ergo skinner, body type) for kicking off her obsession with her own body as a teenager...?!?

I imagine sibling relationships are strained.
I can't remember them getting together more than once a year - there was one holiday in Devon or something with her Dad, and France with her Mum.

All seems a bit sad??? Imagine raising 4 girls and one of them turns out like Grace.

Reactions: 18
If I remember correctly Grace blames her sisters/family (who she claimed are all a similar, ergo skinner, body type) for kicking off her obsession with her own body as a teenager...?!?

I can't remember them getting together more than once a year - there was one holiday in Devon or something with her Dad, and France with her Mum.

All seems a bit sad??? Imagine raising 4 girls and one of them turns out like Grace.
I remember a vlog ages ago of grace in France with the family crying about being curvy and not like her siblings. So awful

• Wow
Looking at Flora and Violet's IGs is quite stark after looking at Grace's. Grace's cosmetic treatment choices have lead to her (imo) aging so much more than her sisters. They both look like they're in their 20s. Grace does not.

It’s worse when you think flora is 2 years older than grace then there other sister Alice is 3/4 years older than grace and looks younger 😳

• Wow
Reactions: 17

Yeah the biggest post Grace has ever done for a sister was just after Kayla Itsines shared Grace's progress pic so she suddenly got lots of attention, and she thanked Violet for being her biggest support.

• Wow
Reactions: 6

God Grace looks awful, why did she chose to post that, her makeup looks horrible

Reactions: 10
God Grace looks awful, why did she chose to post that, her makeup looks horrible
She has full lips already, I really don’t get the overlining she does. It never looks nice. She must even request it from her MUAs (or maybe goes over their work herself afterwards) because she even has the harsh overlining at events.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.