Grace Beverley #23 Greg Beggerley

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How does it take over an hour to write a to do list and block your day 💀

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Noticed one of her solo podcasts is on 'how to survive your 20s'. GRACE. Who could not be further than the average 20 year old. She no self awareness whatsoever 😂
---
She's literally wearing a £255 jumper in it.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
It seems her boyfriend has gatecrashed Greg’s girls holiday. They’re so unhealthily codependent.
I’m sure that’s fun for her Aussie Girlies 😬
There’s something so cringe about the friend’s boyfriend who invites himself along (or is taken along) to a girls brunch or dinner. But to a girls holiday (or holibobs)? A whole new level!

Reactions: 34
I’m sure that’s fun for her Aussie Girlies 😬
There’s something so cringe about the friend’s boyfriend who invites himself along (or is taken along) to a girls brunch or dinner. But to a girls holiday (or holibobs)? A whole new level!
I actually hate it when friends do this so much, even for things like a dinner or night out. Can’t you spend just one evening away from your partner?! I don’t get the need for it

Reactions: 34
It seems her boyfriend has gatecrashed Greg’s girls holiday. They’re so unhealthily codependent.
Yeah he 100% is in this for the money. Free holidays, free home to his liking. He’s hit the jackpot with insecure and desperate Grace

Reactions: 25
She said on an insta q&a that they split the mortgage and bills 50:50 which seems so strange to me. I would never be paying 50% of someone else mortgage unless my name was getting added to the deed.

really wonder how much of a deposit she put down because surely the monthly mortgage payments on a house that size in London must be ludicrous. How is he affording?

• Wow
Reactions: 29
Lol that's actually embarrassing. It's literally not a girl's holiday if your boyfriend tags along. That's like a reddit AITA story come to life - there's always those threads that are like 'AITA for inviting my boyfriend along to a girls trip?' and all the replies are always like 'YES'. I'm sure we've all experienced that annoying as duck person that has to bring their partner with them everywhere and it always kills the vibe a bit, even if the partner is nice.

It's funny how in podcasts etc she boasts about how she is so independent in relationships, but it's obvious she isn't. If you can't even go on a trip away with your girlfriends for a week without bringing along your boyfriend (that you already live with!!), you aren't independent. I'm also like... dude, you're 37 and going on a girls holiday full of 25 yr olds. Just stay at home for a week jesus.

She said on an insta q&a that they split the mortgage and bills 50:50 which seems so strange to me. I would never be paying 50% of someone else mortgage unless my name was getting added to the deed.

really wonder how much of a deposit she put down because surely the monthly mortgage payments on a house that size in London must be ludicrous. How is he affording?
do you remember when this was? don't remember her saying this, interesting!

Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.