Grace Beverley #23 Greg Beggerley

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
IMG_0274.jpeg

Swear she posts one of these ‘my work is so hard / I’m having a breakdown because I have a BUSINESS’ at least once a week. Cut to the next story of her getting her hair and makeup done to go to a movie premier…

• Sick
Reactions: 46
View attachment 2303204
Swear she posts one of these ‘my work is so hard / I’m having a breakdown because I have a BUSINESS’ at least once a week. Cut to the next story of her getting her hair and makeup done to go to a movie premier…
I don't get how any of her fans don't see the bizarre contradictions. Talking endlessly against "hustle culture " then having basically work related breakdowns at least once a week because all she does is work, yet has weekends and evenings always off and a million holidays a year🙄

Reactions: 23
I sort of find find Caroline fun to check in on with her scams and general weird approach to life. Not a great person but a bit entertaining. Grace on the other hand is comparatively very boring.

Am very curious as to how their personalities will mesh.
True. Caro is just batshit, but Greg takes herself soooo seriously.

Reactions: 13
True. Caro is just batshit, but Greg takes herself soooo seriously.
Im.not sure i know her but Is Caroline the americsn one who had that weird scam conference or something she asked People to pay for and didn't happen? (Might be confusing her with someone else)

Reactions: 7
As someone in a stressful job with long hours, it's infuriating seeing her on one hand say how stressful things are while getting ready during work hours and going to a premier in the evening.
If she truly had that much on, she wouldn't be going. Yes, it's great that it's anti "hustle culture", yes, I have had to teach myself to still do fun things instead of working myself into the ground. BUT if it was truly *that bad* there's no way she'd have time to spend half an afternoon and (presumably) a whole evening on an event.

Reactions: 28
As someone in a stressful job with long hours, it's infuriating seeing her on one hand say how stressful things are while getting ready during work hours and going to a premier in the evening.
If she truly had that much on, she wouldn't be going. Yes, it's great that it's anti "hustle culture", yes, I have had to teach myself to still do fun things instead of working myself into the ground. BUT if it was truly *that bad* there's no way she'd have time to spend half an afternoon and (presumably) a whole evening on an event.
Exactly. I also work a stressful job which can affect my sleep and often looks like a whole pile of problems that I don’t know how to fix. This isn’t a “owning a business” thing it’s a “having a hard job” thing. And I get paid maybe 1% of what she does. 99% of people are stressed out by their jobs, most just aren’t rewarded like you are, you are not special grace!!

Reactions: 20
Greg Beg and Caroline Callaway are my two absolute least favourite people in the snarkiverse, and I for one cannot WAIT to see which one comes out seeming like a bigger twit in her podcast (calling it here: both of them have made up stories about 'getting almost thrown out of oxbridge' for paying fees late when they both come from multi ££ families so can't wait to see them bond over that)
I’ve never listened to a second of Grace’s podcast but I WILL be listening to this episode 😂

Reactions: 11
Im.not sure i know her but Is Caroline the americsn one who had that weird scam conference or something she asked People to pay for and didn't happen? (Might be confusing her with someone else)
Yup that's the one! She got an amazing book deal about her time at Cambridge Uni and then blew it, failed to deliver the book
(claims she repaid her advance). Then she had the failed creativity workshops (scam conference).

She has finally self-published a book, something like 3.5 years after she first started charging for it, which is why she has been shilling herself out for publicity recently. The majority of interviews so far have been from sychophant fans/women who see a lot of themselves in her and so are sympathetic/admiring.

Her ex-friend Natalie Beach wrote an article 'I Was Caroline Calloway' and it went viral, after the creativity workshop time. There's been all kinds of drama, she peed in an airbnb teapot, she sold snake oil, she didn't pay her rent/painted her microwave turquoise/got evicted, plagiarised an artist, forces her cat to wear hats. She is currently spending her days in a retirement apartment complex in Florida sticking stickers to the packages for her books. She has apparently sold 1000s but so far only shipped a few hundred. She and Grace will have a lot of girl boss business tips to share.

Reactions: 17
I don't know if this is a Grace thing or a tiktok ting but I HATE that mumbly-monotone-superfast talking thing she does in all her reels. Maybe I'm old but it is UNINTELLIGIBLE

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.