Grace Beverley #23 Greg Beggerley

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That barbie outfit is beyond awful she always seems to wear things that don't fit, either way too small and tight (ie every bikini she wears) or things that just drown her

Reactions: 14
That barbie outfit is beyond awful she always seems to wear things that don't fit, either way too small and tight (ie every bikini she wears) or things that just drown her
and out of place. Why is she wearing such an extravagant centre-of-attention gown when noone knows who the duck you are in there? You tell me it's Margot Robbie wearing that and OK, I get it, but an add-on to the party...? I would have been mortified if I showed up like that and everyone else was wearing "normal" outfits.

Reactions: 23
I would have been mortified if I showed up like that and everyone else was wearing "normal" outfits.
Yep. I've seen a few articles about the premier e.g. best dressed and much more well known people are in far less extravagant outfits 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I can’t.
I know I sound like a massive hater… well
I guess I am one but seriously why do they have these influencers at premieres?? Though she’s the only one I’ve seen pretend they are an actual movie star.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I guess I am one but seriously why do they have these influencers at premieres?? Though she’s the only one I’ve seen pretend they are an actual movie star.
This what baffles my mind. Grace obviously has quite a big following but I still don’t see why they invite influencers to movie premieres and Wimbledon for example. Like fair enough if it was like Emma Chamberlain or something, but why are these virtually unknown influencers there acting like they’re A list celebrities.

Reactions: 21
Do people even pay attention to premiers nowadays? They seem to largely invite a load of nobodies

Reactions: 17
You get a weird insight into Caroline post the Beach article in this Vice video.

I don’t really know much about Caroline but when I watched this I thought she was disarmingly honest and self-aware, but then little things crept in that still suggested a lack of honesty that reminded me of how Grace operates. Caroline made out at the end like her being at Cambridge was proof of her intelligence but like, she forged her way in.

There are a lot of similarities between them - extreme hunger for recognition/acclaim and I think maybe even love, and cutting corners to get it, no matter the cost. The difference is with Caroline is that her mum seems a lot more loving then Grace’s but also excuses Caroline a lot.

I’ve noticed recently in the media a lot of rich, wealthy people who despite having the means to do things the right way, by the book, & access nearly guaranteed routes to success, refuse to put in the work or start over, and see the outside world’s opinions of their methods as an unfair obstacle. Grace is a mild example, Caroline is a moderate one and I think the biggest example for me recently is Stockton Rush. Interestingly, the length of time the wealth was in the family & maybe overall size of the wealth in those three cases correlates with the extent of the cheating, denial and the ludicrousness of the risks they took. Would be cool to have a bigger sample size tbh!

Reactions: 14
This what baffles my mind. Grace obviously has quite a big following but I still don’t see why they invite influencers to movie premieres and Wimbledon for example. Like fair enough if it was like Emma Chamberlain or something, but why are these virtually unknown influencers there acting like they’re A list celebrities.
They used to hire actual nobodies as seat fillers for all these premieres and award shows, now the influencers agents beg for those seats instead.

• Haha
Her premiere dress is so ugly and ott. She’s nothing to do with the film so why would she wear something so extravagant. She’s so delusional with zero self awareness

I recall working the Brits a few years ago and she rolled up to the carpet photo board and all the paps behind me were like who tf is that lmao

Her premiere dress is so ugly and ott. She’s nothing to do with the film so why would she wear something so extravagant. She’s so delusional with zero self awareness

I recall working the Brits a few years ago and she rolled up to the carpet photo board and all the paps behind me were like who tf is that lmao
It's hilarious that she thinks she's being invited because of who she is - hence the OTT outfits. The movie promoters just invite whatever influencers will post about the event to their followers to reach a wider audience than traditional advertising - they do not give one tit about her businesses - but remember guys she's 'not an influencer'

Reactions: 24
She paid someone to choose and style that expensive dress for her! How many people must have told her it looked good before she decided to wear it? As a big boobed lass myself I'm shocked someone let her out of the house in that. It's giving two pigs fighting under a blanket! If she insisted on that style someone should have insisted on something supportive underneath.
---
Do people even pay attention to premiers nowadays? They seem to largely invite a load of nobodies
It's just social media advertising. The product (in this case a movie) made it onto all the zeleb reels and stories. It's the same as when they talk about how great a razor is to shave your legs when they've also had #gifted laser hair removal. They don't care who promotes it as long as it'll pop up on enough scrollings the next day.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Sorry but her ego is huge. Every influencer under the sun was invited, even ones with under 150k followers. She’s not special she’s just signed to a big management group
IMG_0285.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
She's recently followed a couple of accounts for engagement rings. She can't seriously be thinking of that...She's been with her boyfriend what, 10 months?!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
She's recently followed a couple of accounts for engagement rings. She can't seriously be thinking of that...She's been with her boyfriend what, 10 months?!
He's like 10 years older than her and must realise he has a good thing going so probably wants to lock it down while they're still in the honeymoon phase lol

Reactions: 20
He's like 10 years older than her and must realise he has a good thing going so probably wants to lock it down while they're still in the honeymoon phase lol
What if she’s wearing all these recent voluminous looks because she’s preggo and she knows she can’t photoshop herself to oblivion in event photos (unlike on her instagram). Could you imagine the drama?! Probs not the case but I would LAUGH if it was.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
What if she’s wearing all these recent voluminous looks because she’s preggo and she knows she can’t photoshop herself to oblivion in event photos (unlike on her instagram). Could you imagine the drama?! Probs not the case but I would LAUGH if it was.
I thought maybe then she would for the first time know what it's like to be busy but then realized she'd probably just get 24/7 childcare

Reactions: 13
ahhh, a little boss baby... :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.