Grace Beverley #23 Greg Beggerley

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Botox face is ageless, you look 38 whether you're 27 or 50 imo
I think when you're older (50 or so) if done well it makes you look younger, but having it at a young age has the opposite effect.

Her q and a about ride she is looking forward to, cringe 🙄

Reactions: 9
lol she acts like he some kind of traumatic past - he was only around 3 months old when she bought him off Pets4Homes, and it was from a family that didn't have the time to look after a puppy. I'm not all that convinced that this one instance of rehoming led to all of his separation anxiety issues.

I think it's far more likely his separation anxiety comes from having an owner that constantly comes and goes. Only a few months after getting him she fucked off on holiday and asked her followers for boarding kennel recommendations... gee, I wonder why her dog has separation anxiety when she was putting him in boarding kennels when he was < 6 months old and passes him around friends and family!

Attachments

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 39
thought tattlers would find this amusing. On Forbes 30 under 30.
(the channel also has a funny video about Management Consultants)

Also she's reuniting with the Australians on her next holiday:
Screenshot 2023-07-09 at 5.17.46 pm.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 11
5 minutes of thinking, what else can we add?

incessantly showing off wealth during cost of living crisis✅fake veganism✅more holidays in a year than average uk citizen in a decade✅still not realising tala is gracefituk merch✅buying followers to stay over '1M' mark✅thinking unflattering selfie profile pic makes her 'funny, quirky, relatable 🤪'✅deceptively glorifying unhealthy hustle culture✅hiding likes on posts with under 10k✅hundreds of fake positive trustpilot reviews to balance out overwhelmingly negative feedback✅inability to maintain real friendships and relationships✅insincere acknowledgment of extremely privileged upbringing and subsequent opportunities✅mickey mouse oxford degree-controversial👀✅pseudointellectual iphone notes philosophy✅regular neglect of her dog✅working hard hardly working✅

• Heart
Reactions: 32
lol she acts like he some kind of traumatic past - he was only around 3 months old when she bought him off Pets4Homes, and it was from a family that didn't have the time to look after a puppy. I'm not all that convinced that this one instance of rehoming led to all of his separation anxiety issues.

I think it's far more likely his separation anxiety comes from having an owner that constantly comes and goes. Only a few months after getting him she fucked off on holiday and asked her followers for boarding kennel recommendations... gee, I wonder why her dog has separation anxiety when she was putting him in boarding kennels when he was < 6 months old and passes him around friends and family!
You’re 100% right. She’s caused his anxiety. The dog probably doesn’t even know where his home actually is he’s passed around that much. He literally is an Instagram prop, I’ll be surprised if she’s ever picked up his poop in all honesty

• Sad
Reactions: 25
I have just listened to the podcast with Jess Hunt. All Grace does is talk over Jess and try to trump everything she says. Its like shes saying "i know better than you". Jess comes across as so lovely, and Grace just wants to one up her. Embarrassing.

• Sick
Reactions: 21
Grace gets such amazing guests on her podcast all to just interrupt them when they're in a good flow and link every single thing back to herself and Tala, just do solo eps if that's all she wants to talk about. Poor guests. Grace sounds so pretentious when she talks too, throwing around all this jargon and using excess words to say a simple sentence wtf its so infuriating, she sounds so dumb.

Last edited:
Reactions: 28
Grace gets such amazing guests on her podcast all to just interrupt them when they're in a good flow and link every single thing back to herself and Tala, just do solo eps if that's all she wants to talk about. Poor guests. Grace sounds so pretentious when she talks too, throwing around all this jargon and using excess words to say a simple sentence wtf its so infuriating, she sounds so dumb.
When she thinks she is being smart by using business associated acronyms, she sounds like an asshole. If you have a guest on let them actually talk about their experiences etc. It’s interview format, let people speak!! It comes across as ‘my business is better than yours’.

Reactions: 21
When she thinks she is being smart by using business associated acronyms, she sounds like an asshole. If you have a guest on let them actually talk about their experiences etc. It’s interview format, let people speak!! It comes across as ‘my business is better than yours’.
Also using business acronyms not everyone knows is just her trying to brag about how clever and business minded she is 🙄 I'm always shocked at how she gets some of the guests she does

Reactions: 18
Also using business acronyms not everyone knows is just her trying to brag about how clever and business minded she is 🙄 I'm always shocked at how she gets some of the guests she does
She’s like “MOQ” and then insists she’s not patronising Jess, she was letting the audience know what it means. Shut up, you were being very patronising.

Has anyone seen the latest TALA ad? It’s from TikTok so I can’t link it but the screenshot says enough. Needless to say most of the comments are calling it out.
What on earth?! I cannot believe no one would have raised the issue of how problematic this is (especially considering the prior criticism of the body types in her ads)

Reactions: 22
Greg Beg and Caroline Callaway are my two absolute least favourite people in the snarkiverse, and I for one cannot WAIT to see which one comes out seeming like a bigger twit in her podcast (calling it here: both of them have made up stories about 'getting almost thrown out of oxbridge' for paying fees late when they both come from multi ££ families so can't wait to see them bond over that)

• Wow
Reactions: 32
Greg Beg and Caroline Callaway are my two absolute least favourite people in the snarkiverse, and I for one cannot WAIT to see which one comes out seeming like a bigger twit in her podcast (calling it here: both of them have made up stories about 'getting almost thrown out of oxbridge' for paying fees late when they both come from multi ££ families so can't wait to see them bond over that)
Wait. Wait. Carl is going on Greg's podcast? Carl and Greg are going to have a narc-off? That sounds like it will be the most insufferable listen imaginable and I hope someone here or on smolbeansnark is willing to transcribe/summarise/provide choice quotes 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Wait. Wait. Carl is going on Greg's podcast? Carl and Greg are going to have a narc-off? That sounds like it will be the most insufferable listen imaginable and I hope someone here or on smolbeansnark is willing to transcribe/summarise/provide choice quotes 🤣
I'll do it, I will love and hate every minute

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
IMG_7440.jpeg
I I can see that CC has been discussed up thread, so had to post the screenshot I took as soon as I saw it 🥴🥴🥴🥴

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Has anyone seen the latest TALA ad? It’s from TikTok so I can’t link it but the screenshot says enough. Needless to say most of the comments are calling it out.
I think this proves that Tala is awash with rich out of touch people. How on earth was this greenlit?

I sort of find find Caroline fun to check in on with her scams and general weird approach to life. Not a great person but a bit entertaining. Grace on the other hand is comparatively very boring.

Am very curious as to how their personalities will mesh.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.