Grace Beverley #23 Greg Beggerley

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is wide. Saw her in Oxford years back and was surprised at how stocky she is.
Yeah I saw her on the tube and she was shorter and thicker than she looks in her IG pics lol. Still an amazing figure but very different.

Reactions: 14
I see her wearing this slinky dress and think no babe that is for tall skinny gals- it doesn’t fit your shape. Dress like Salma Hayek- curves curves curves

Reactions: 12
Always love looking at pap pics on getty images vs what the influencers post on insta. Awful styling and so unflattering
this is literally the most disgusting look I’ve ever seen in my life who told her she looked nice

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I do feel like as if what is in fashion right now is leaning more towards emphasising thinness, sharpness and elongated limbs, like an Olivia Neill look. Grace is slim but she isn’t skinny. she is short and curvy and has a short vertical line too.

just to be really clear, this isn’t to say that Grace is fat at all, or that there aren’t loads of lovely (& a fair few on trend) things out there for women with her figure. But idk I notice her trying to emulate what’s on the arrowhead of “in”& balance it out with something flattering but the reality is it just won’t suit her. Sometimes she frankensteins tit and it doesn’t land. Since this shift in fashion I’ve definitely noticed her struggling a bit more to put together a look.

For sure she could’ve done better than the big bag dress but thinking about it, back in 2016 nearly everything that was on trend suited her figure. I reckon she now has to think a little harder about what to wear. Alternatively she has just lost touch with what looks good bc she’s so rich nothing means anything anymore lol.
100%! She became popular during the 2016 big bum, boobs, curvy era when being strong and lifting weights was in. Being skinny is definitely ‘in’ again sadly - just have to look at the kardashians removing all their implants to confirm that lol. Come to think of it running and cardio influencers have seemed to blow up on my tiktok as of recent so wonder if that’s linked

Reactions: 19
Did anyone see that bs on her daily schedule today? apparently she has just worked two 12 hour days in a row, yet she went for a hair appointment at 3pm!!! yesterday, which she conveniently hasn’t added to her daily schedules highlight

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Did anyone see that bs on her daily schedule today? apparently she has just worked two 12 hour days in a row, yet she went for a hair appointment at 3pm!!! yesterday, which she conveniently hasn’t added to her daily schedules highlight
Last 3 days…. Don’t look like 12 hours to me 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 22
IMG_1249.png

she’s also the worst advert for her own programme. it’s very 💕insta💕 and entirely unsustainable that she got into ‘the shape of her life’ in six weeks and is now much bigger (no shade. she looks great and probs more like her natural figure??) - proves it’s completely unsustainable and faddy. i feel kinda sorry for her that her self image is now tied to slimming down to promote her product ;(

Reactions: 38
The only modems I see on Tala fit society they all have an hourglass shape even the plus size women. It’s not fair

Reactions: 7
The only modems I see on Tala fit society they all have an hourglass shape even the plus size women. It’s not fair
That's most of body positivity on social media for me lol. Beautiful at any size (as long as it's the right shape, you know, that thing you can't really change to any high extent)

Reactions: 13
I know a lot of her minions are Room Temp IQ students, but even they must look at these sometimes and think that she barely works?
But it's fine because she let's them wfh one day a week and take time off for therapy appointments 🤣

Reactions: 9
Tala "we don't do sales" is doing a birthday sale where you get 30% off if you buy 3 items.

Have they given up the sustainability label yet?

Reactions: 25
Lol looks like she is going to Cannes Film Festival. I hate how influencers are being invited to things like this now. The outfits are always so so bad.

At least she’ll be able to flex her fluent French! Like the time she filmed herself speaking to a taxi driver and he asked her how long she was staying in France and she replied yes, the weather is lovely this time of year 💀

• Haha
Reactions: 40
As someone with broad shoulders and big boobs, the cut of the armholes (is that a word) of that dress is bringing me out in a cold sweat. It could not be less flattering, truly.

Reactions: 16
The picture grace posted of her make up for the film festival actually makes her look like she’s mid 50s, not that she’s been glammed up to go on an evening out

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.