Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

InsufferableGiant

Why would someone on Grace’s personal and podcast team need to work from the Tala office anyway? I see literally no reason why it shouldn’t be a fully remote role (with occasional face to face meetings with Grace, and travel to podcast recordings). Stinks of micromanagement and a controlling boss.

Reactions: 38

LittlePea

Chatty Member
Why does she act like this job post is an exception? The job adverts for her companies never provide a salary.

Also, it’s quite common for adverts to provide a large salary range and specify that it’s dependent on experience. They do that at my work. I don’t get her logic that different experience levels welcome = can’t give any indication of salary whatsoever?
Sorry but when a job advert doesn’t advertise a salary, all that says to me is ‘we just want to see how little we can get away with paying someone’.

On a separate note, when she said on her stories yesterday she had the Sunday Scaries and did anyone have ‘any tips other than an entire career overhaul’ was SO ungrateful - imagine being one of her employees who does all the work for her and seeing that! I’d be so fucked off.

Kiwi657

This is just a stupid pet peeve but why does she call every to do list a "master" to do list? Maybe a master to do list for a week or a month or whatever but how can she have a master to do list for coming back from holiday and then a second "master" to do list just for that day, surely the daily to do wouldn't also be a master list or that would defeat the point. She just chats utter waffle at all times and it bothers me so much.

greenvelvet

VIP Member
1. Her saying “who would hire the HR team? It’s literally endless there’s no solution” when her story a couple days ago lit said “taking ownership over the inevitable obstacles to you feeling on top of things is self care (…) there are things that are annoying but inevitable and you have to take ownership over how to tackle them rather than just being annoyed” 💀

I can’t believe she thinks to delegate cleaning her house and booking her appointments but refuses to delegate work a thousand times more complex that would be a thousand times easier in the hands of someone that knows it really well….because it’s too much work to delegate it apparently?

She doesn’t seem to think in the long term at all! No wonder she has to do a brand new to do list every day

thisisntreal

Chatty Member
What the fuck is wrong with her. Imagine your manager posting that publicly…
It’s completely wild - imagine being one of the candidates she’s interviewed and is now whinging about meeting and having to induct?! It’s enough to put anyone off tbh…

Also like… I love interviewing and inducting new starters, I love meeting loads of brilliant people and making sure they feel comfortable and happy (interviews are also for candidates to check out their prospective employer after all), I love working out structures and where people can fit… It’s very telling she says she “can’t even get any work done”. This is work. If you don’t love it greg and don’t consider it’s a job worth doing well, find someone else who actually does want to do it you absolute weirdo.

• Heart

fwooper

VIP Member
I’ll tell you what’s more embarrassing - a millionaire posting on her stories begging for free SOAP. This post is also just cringe, like she’s trying to be relatable, as if 99% of people even know what this brand is anyway?

£45 to her is like £1 to you or me. Stingy rich people are the absolute worst.

(also Jesus Christ @ the fake tan hands)

Attachments

• Sick
  • Angry

FDR97

Chatty Member
Lol. It's hilarious how predictable she is - as soon as she posted that story asking for advice on a potential second dog, we knew that she'd already decided on getting one and the post was her trying to pre-empt any criticism. And even if she was telling the truth, that means it took her 3 weeks to come to a decision AND buy a puppy, which is extremely dodgy. That means they would've gone to a breeder who had puppies ready to go straight away, which is not a sign of a good breeder (and some would argue there's no ethical doodle breeders).

It looks like another maltipoo. It's funny that she felt the need to justify why she had a 'designer' breed by saying he was adopted, so now that she's clearly gone to a breeder, I'm sure she'll be hamming up the whole allergies thing.
Excuse me. This is a VERY badly treated puppy who just NEEDED a new home by Grace. This is not a designer puppy, Her Majesty Grace RESCUED this dog from such a CRUEL breeder that she definitely doesn’t agree with….

• Haha

aemee321

Chatty Member
If the salary is “dependent on experience” then why not give a range? Ridiculous that she’s championed as a women in business equality expert and being paid to talk at events highlighting issues such as salary transparency when she can’t even disclose her own

Stephg264889

Chatty Member
Does anyone know how long they’ve been together?
When she went to New York this time last year she had been on a few dates and he got sepsis and laughed at him for being a weirdo

so less than a year officially and the start of the relationship was long distance: intercontinental.

fully gives me the ick when people propose that quickly. But I do see a pregnancy announcement within the year. And then tala releasing their maternity collection that was “in the works” and will absolutely not be copied from the girl who pitched a maternity strategy to them in a fake interview

• Haha
Reactions: 37