Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LittlePea

Chatty Member
Idk why but this has made me irrationally angry compared to other things she’s been gifted.

In what fucking world does an influencer need to be gifted a brand new iPhone?? Who needs to be influenced to buy AN IPHONE??

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
guys serious question and really really not meant to be offensive but is she on the spectrum or something similar because her attitude towards work and what’s hard or not is giving overstimulation
I have a family member who has autism (and, unlike Grace, a real job). There's not a single thing about Greg that's a sign of autism. Being a whiny dramatic baby is not a symptom of autism.

I know you didn't mean to be offensive but I'm so tired of the recent internet trend to speculate if anyone who has any flaw or is unlikable has autism (or some other disorder). As if everyone who has autism is a dick and everyone who doesn't is perfect.

Reactions: 42

FDR97

Chatty Member
View attachment 2290722
Really tough week for grace guys, she had to start the week in hospitality seats at Wimbledon watching tennis and drinking pimms, then yesterday had to spend the day making cakes with her team!! It’s so hard out here!😔
A really tough week that’s ended on a Friday morning so she can dash off on her inevitable holiday this weekend. My heart bleeds, must be so hard to have one of the most privileged lives in the uk 👉🥺👈

If Grace ever makes any attempt again to pretend to care about sustainability or climate change after her trip to Greece during a historical heatwave, of which she has been completely silent about, then she has even less credibility and morality than I thought previously (and that was already very little). People in Greece have lost their homes from fire, and the country (and all the other Mediterranean holiday regions frequented by the likes of Grace) is experiencing sweltering heatwaves for which there is no relief for the citizens. I’m not saying that anyone holidaying there is bad, as obviously it’s a popular tourist spot.

I just think it’s her obvious complete lack of interest or empathy for the environmental destruction occurring around her, whilst shilling fast fashion under the guise of sustainability, that’s really riling me up. As the UN said this week we are now in the era of global boiling, not just warning, but for the privileged such as Grace who can jet off anywhere at the drop of a hat, it doesn’t matter so long as she gets an Instagram worthy holiday where she can flex her gaudy and distasteful designer clothes before journeying home the next week to inevitably complain about being overworked. Ugh. It infuriates me😅

Stephg264889

Chatty Member
"I don't think it's worth the money to buy but irs amazing because I didn't pay" great advertising Dyson
I swear the only Dyson that looks like this new one is £850. So she said doesn’t want to spend £350 on a hoover again. But recommends spending triple to her non-millionaire followers on the back of her freebie 🙄

• Angry
  • Wow

thisisntreal

View attachment 2355924
It never fails to amaze me how many words she can use to basically say ‘make a prioritised to do list.’ Perhaps if she didn’t spend so long on this absolutely nonsense waffle she’d have time to actually do some work.
My grezos in christ, do not encourage people to work when they’re still on holiday or otherwise outside of their working hours. Even when she’s trying to be ~useful~ she can’t help but glorify overwork and busyness for busyness’ sake.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 41

PostiveVibezOnly

Not her tits trying to escape the, in her words, most flattering bikini top in the world that gives you a lift.

IMG_0426.png

IMG_0427.png

She’s full of shit, isn’t she?

• Haha
  • Wow

thisisntreal

Graces followers are as dense as her. Who needs a planner to tell them to let their dog out or feed it?!? 🤯🤯
It’s not like those aren’t recurring tasks throughout the day either! What’s the point of ticking them off when you will have to feed and let them out more than once? The “fold blankets” is sending me too 😆 how many blankets to fold do you have, pet? Is it really a task that needs writing down? I’m surprised she hasn’t included “take a shit” on her quick ticks smh these people are unbearable.

• Haha
My partner and I STILL joke about her ‘adopting’ a cockapoo puppy. Out of everything (her Boris-level denial of partying in Dubai; greenwashing; red-herring ‘acknowledgement’ of her privilege) it is her one deception that IRKS me. I honestly think it’s the perfect microcosm for her sneaky, narc-y tendencies.

I’m obsessed with Animal Behaviour (it’s my bachelor’s degree) and dog behaviour in particular. And she’s utterly delusional if she believes her dog’s behavioural issues are (predominantly) a result of being rehomed as a VERY young puppy and not her constant, weeks- long trips away, lack of bonding time with her, lack of consistency in ‘dog sitters’ (whatever flatmate/family member/ friend she can pawn him off to), lack of dedicated training schedule when she got him, and just generally a lack of input from his owner.

If she truly believes his rehoming was the catalyst for his anxiety, then she should have put in MORE effort than the average puppy raiser.

I cannot for a second see Grace getting up early to spend time with him; crate training this puppy every day for months, teaching him mentally stimulating games, finding an activity he enjoys (retrieving, obedience, agility,etc) and working together. Even if she took him on long walks in the countryside or the coast on her days off, I could appreciate that. But she likely does nothing FOR him. She probably takes him a short walk to the park when the weather is nice; sits with him on the couch or in a beer garden; and lets him potter about the tiny garden. He’s a young, energetic dog (a spaniel/poodle mix at that!)

She should have ‘adopted’ a cat. And now she wants another puppy. What a joke.

• Heart