Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

aemee321

Chatty Member
Whoever guessed this was correct, the application process is essentially giving them multiple free ideas. Also “named first in Forbes 30 under 30” THERE’S NO RANKING ITS IN ALPHABETICAL ORDER AND YOU APPLY TO GO ON IT ffs

Attachments

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 50

fwooper

VIP Member
Yet she has the audacity to run her mouth on her podcasts and Instagram stories about hiring and recruitment like she’s got it all figured out. It’s so obvious that it’s a mess there - people working on holiday, putting out job adverts and pulling them the very next week (probably by Grace).

If she responds to this she will come back with sleep bullshit about how they’re a startup, they’re still figuring stuff out, they had a completely unanticipated emergency, blah blah. But if that’s the case maybe don’t go around giving recruitment advice when your own company is fucking people over.

• Heart
Reactions: 49

fwooper

VIP Member
Lol if you go onto her TikTok she’s done a snarky response to someone that pointed out the new TALA tank top was cutting into her boobs. She responds “respectfully, you’re wrong” and says that she was wearing a size small but her normal size is a medium.

She’s so strange - how was the person wrong if you were literally wearing the wrong size? And wearing that wrong size to promote your product?

• Haha
IMG_7160.jpeg

just because something is from Zara doesn’t mean you’d have to rebuy it ever year?! She peddles this notion but I and I’m sure many others have clothes from Zara, H&M, primark etc that I’ve had for 5+ years

• Heart

fwooper

VIP Member
So much BS in one story.

- I don't get why him being rehomed as a puppy (3-4 months if I remember rightly) explains why he has a suite of psychological problems? Especially as he was never in a shelter. She's acting like he was abused or something. Not denying that a puppy switching families could result in some anxiety problems, but I don't think that can fully account for the severity of his separation anxiety. Ultimately he was rehomed, which yes is a stressful event, but the kicker is that his new owner was constantly coming and going and leaving him with different friends and family in the first year of his life.
- The classic “I HAD to buy a maltipoo because they’re hypoallergenic” - she always needs to have a justification for why she is the exception, and can’t just admit she wanted a cute designer breed. She’s lived with a dachshund and her family dog wasn’t hypoallergenic either.

I think this story is her preempting criticism for getting a designer puppy from a breeder, so that she can say it was the best option for Ziggy’s trauma/he’s scared of dogs that cost less than £2000/some other BS.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 48

Kiwi657

I'm cringing so hard at this whole thing. "I'm better at reading than you. I'm not a regular girl reader, I'm a cool girl reader who reads real books, not popular trash like Coleen Hoover. I keep numbered lists on my phone so everyone can see how much i read"
"Anyway my top recommendations are the seven husbands of Evelyn Hugo, lessons in chemistry, one day, me before you" proper book snob stuff Grace ... a run down of the paperback section in every airport WHSmiths

• Haha
Reactions: 47

bambi1997

Her story is genuinely to get ahead of them getting another designer dog. Only someone with something to hide over explains as much as she does.

Also can we talk about “we’ve always wanted two dogs” actually gagging at this sentence, like how long have know this man even

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 47
She cannot possibly still be claiming to be vegan after posting that ‘hilarious’ story of her bf with the shellfish, and the table laden with burgers and kebab skewers.

To reiterate what’s been said in other threads, I couldn’t care less what she eats or doesn’t eat (I’ve been vegan 10yrs & I know being able to choose what to eat is in itself a privilege) - it’s the rank hypocrisy that is galling.

She gets the ‘morality’ points for being publicly vegan… but eats meat and fish and buys leather goods. She proudly claims to have ‘adopted’ her dog… a cockapoo puppy. Pays lip service to her ‘privilege’ but avoids any real acknowledgement of her upper-class background. She’s made millions off of her ‘eco-conscious’ business but lives a lavish lifestyle of relentless consumption. She boasts and posts about her superhuman work-load but fills her days with personal appointments and has apparently unlimited ‘annual leave.’ And despite writing a book on the toxicity of ‘hustle culture,’ her entire online presence centres around promoting just that.

I couldn’t fathom how she could re-design an entire home ‘on her own’, care for a (rescued!) dog, maintain a gym-honed physique, jet abroad every month, write a book, etc, all whilst being a CEO of two companies. I just felt so disheartened in myself every time I saw her posts - I took them at face value (naive, I know) and wondered how she could fit in so much and still have time to spare. I know better now, but all her lies and white lies are generally taken at face value.

Well that turned into a rant and a half. But it’s not really about the shrimp! 😫😂 It’s the hypocrisy and the lies.

• Heart
Reactions: 46

Stephg264889

Chatty Member
View attachment 2356130
just because something is from Zara doesn’t mean you’d have to rebuy it ever year?! She peddles this notion but I and I’m sure many others have clothes from Zara, H&M, primark etc that I’ve had for 5+ years
Funny how she always links things she bought this year at mega prices to last for years and years so she “won’t have to re-buy”. She’s been buying high end for at least 5 years. Surely if her logic was true her wardrobe must be finished?? Yet she’s still bought more items (like physically not just money more) this year than I have in the past 5.

And the worst of all is she’s supposed to be a sustainability activist 🙄🙄

• Heart

PostiveVibezOnly

View attachment 2318516View attachment 2318519You can tell she wrote this job role - littered with typos and absolutely waffle. Must have ‘developed high end taste level in regard to fashion high taste level’ - get your applications in now guys!!
"A thirst and enthusiasm for the freedom to grow this channel" (what?). "highly shareable ideas and content ideas" "willingness to get your hands dirty".
This is what it reads to me: You do all the work so me and may personal brand can profit of it but I will take credit for every idea. Salary however will depend on your experience.
GET FUCKED, GREG! I absolutely hate it when companies do not disclose salaries on their job specs. At least give us a rough idea. This might come as a surprise to Greg but the ordinary person needs a certain salary to live and I for one won't ever waste energy on an application if I don't know if the pay will be worth my while. I bet she pays minimum wage and not a penny more. Really in line with wanting to be an 'ethical billionaire'.

• Haha

thisisntreal

New thread for the lazy horrorshow #girlboss Grace. What did Grace not get up to in the last thread, apart from quite literally hardly working?

Greg did however move back into her unsold mansion with her current boyf/hanger-on after dealing with some very lengthy and very stressful renovations (replacing some cupboards) and flogging a bunch of gifted furniture. She has also been on 3-5 holidays, had a bunch of tweakments on her egghead, had a pissy pass agg meltdown bc people rightfully said she was glorifying overwork, boasted about picking up bargain £800 coats in a cost of living crisis, fought in the “war against coochies” armed only with overpriced thongs and gotten called out by Stephanie Yeboah for Tala’s underwhelming and shitty launch of extended sizing ft. precisely zero fat models.

Well done to everyone who brought up a variation on the winning thread title, you win the beige pendant lights she couldn’t sell off.

• Haha
  • Heart

iz157

IMG_0274.jpeg

Swear she posts one of these ‘my work is so hard / I’m having a breakdown because I have a BUSINESS’ at least once a week. Cut to the next story of her getting her hair and makeup done to go to a movie premier…

• Sick

klarigold

It's like a honeymoon phase engagement on crack. I mean imagine dating Grace - free room and board, holidays every 2 weeks, absolutely limitless disposable income, puppies running around, invites to swanky events - it would be hard not to get swept up in it. But Jesus. It's not real life.

Have they been through anything difficult together to see how they'd cope? Have they seen each other on no sleep, grumpy, burnt out, lost in a foreign city, stressed about the future, grieving, having an *actual* work crisis, dealing with a mental health crisis, feeling ugly and unlovable, or questioning their direction in life - you know, shitty life things that all normal serious couples do come up against over time - and work through together and bond over and support each other with?

They've basically had an 11 month magic carpet ride.

ETA: Also the fact he's 37 and has (hopefully) been in other serious relationships and KNOWS this isn't normal but is locking her into it anyway is ick

• Heart
Reactions: 44

PostiveVibezOnly

We already knew they used sly hiring tactics but here’s the proof

And that's, Ladies and Gentlemen, how"ethical" billionaires are made. Profiting off everyone's labour so Greg can go and swan around the world in ridiculously expensive hotels and buy a designer puppy.
I hope this goes viral!

• Angry

Guccigal

Chatty Member
I think it’s some kind of Gen Z speak. Which I always think is weird coming from Grace because she presents as a middle aged woman rather than a 26 year old
The worst part is it’s not even gen z speak it’s an appropriated African American term as are many of the terms and phrases she loves to use. She hasn’t even used it in the right context

she also uses a lot of African colloquial phrases like “tiyad” the other day on her story which is “tired” in a Nigerian accent and has become popular from young Africans using it in the west and in comedy sketches etc

it’s so icky as a posh, privileged white woman that she uses these phrases when she’s not grown up around anyone that would actually use them. She’s using them to sound cool and give her bland self a personality

• Sick
  • Heart