Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Guccigal

Chatty Member
Tala getting roasted in their comments for only ever using 1 body type for their ads

also, the leggings in the reel with the info about the ad aren’t even in the sale in the colours used 😂 using a product to market a sale but that product isn’t in the sale (gleamed this from comments)
Talas entire brand is represented by skinny white girls. It’s insane that they gaslight their followers into thinking they’re so diverse and different but they’re very sneaky, guess that trickles down from the ceo. I’ve noticed on reels, the covers will always be grace or a skinny white influencer but the video itself will feature diverse models

if you scroll their Insta literally 99% of the content is fronted by skinny white women and you only see the body and racial diversity if you scroll or watch the full video.

grace honestly makes me so sick. No wonder she looks so haggard, stressed and is always crying about imposter syndrome. No one can be this shitty of a person and be happy. All she does is lie, embellish and leave things out to make herself look and sound better, from her personal image to her businesses, to her obnoxious books and podcast. She’s just a complete and utter fraud

• Haha
Reactions: 37

mindlessness

VIP Member
I just happened to be listening to Radio 4 last night and immediately recommended the machine gun fire of Grace's plummy tones. She had obv been brought in as a gen z voice on businesses and workplace culture. Only heard it for about 5 mins but unfortunately they didn't ask her any of the questions about privilege! They were talking about businesses having a culture of ' unlimited leave' and, after making sure to name-drop her businesses on the BBC, Grace very definitively said; in response to the question do you have a culture of unlimited leave at your company....?

"we do not". How they all chuckled.

Weird because that's how I thought she might account for all her hols 😂😂😂
Asking questions about workplace culture to a Gen Z woman who has never (to my knowledge) actually worked in a workplace that she wasn't the CEO of is wild.

fwooper

VIP Member
I give it a week before she's posting about a hoover she's been gifted
“Suck it up” like actually fuck offfff. She’s a multimillionaire, she’ll be easily spending £350 on her fancy meals out every week yet somehow spending that on a new vacuum cleaner is painful for her. It’s actually embarrassing how much of a tightwad she is despite being filthy rich. I couldn’t even imagine begging for a gifted hoover on my Instagram if I had her money.

Also, it’s a Dyson - try get it repaired?!

Brooke Davis

VIP Member
View attachment 2356130
just because something is from Zara doesn’t mean you’d have to rebuy it ever year?! She peddles this notion but I and I’m sure many others have clothes from Zara, H&M, primark etc that I’ve had for 5+ years
I actually have clothes from zara and h&m that are staple holiday/summer clothes from literally 6 years ago that I still wear, dependant on if I’ve dieted for holiday or not 😂😂

InsufferableGiant

I RAN here 🏃🏻‍♀️💨

He is making sure he’s set up for life. How long after the super unsustainable multi-day gifted destination wedding until they get divorced I wonder.

• Haha

klarigold

It bugs me that she hates being called an influencer. If you accept all this gifted stuff and post about it and do ads to promote products to your followers, what else are you??? If she wanted to she could actually not accept these offers. You can't have it both ways Greg.

Reactions: 36

fwooper

VIP Member
But it’s just “taking inspiration” when ripping off other designers’ swimsuit designs lol
Dying. Probably a quarter of the price too. Part of me thinks her ego is big enough to try take on Aldi, but she’d be deluded. Aldi know exactly how far to push it legally and it’s why they get away with it.

Doesn’t feel nice does it Grace - maybe you should send a cheque to AYM after being their brand ambassador then cutting them off and copying their business/designs.

iz157

It’s so weird that she went to Cannes film festival but has never mentioned film or even said what premiers she went to. Genuine question, what’s the point in inviting these random influencers to events they have no relevance to? What’s in it for the brands that send them there?

fwooper

VIP Member
Her boyfriend giving out orders on the renovation she's paying for to the house she paid for. This is not it girl. He gives me such a rancid vibe. Seems like she's deeply insecure and he's got her wrapped around his little finger with the "my queen" shit. She'll provide all the free travel, employment and insta clout she can until he finds someone better to upgrade to. He's quite a lot older too. Weird relationship
Oh interesting, he’s 10 years older than her. Like it’s definitely not the worst age gap in the world - big difference between 26 and 36 vs 21 and 31, but at the same time it does raise my eyebrows a bit. Mainly because usually people want quite different things in their mid twenties vs mid thirties… explains this whole house thing a bit more if she’s trying to mould to what he wants.

Last year she was moving out of her house into a flat because she said she was settling down too fast and wanted to enjoy being young in London - now look lol. She’s going to be so damn annoyed at herself when she’s older if she spends her twenties trying to settle down with this rando so quickly. You’re a 26 yr old millionaire, hang out with some friends and have fun!!!

iz157

So did she stay at the Corinthia (probably gifted), asked about the sheets and then emailed the company after and begged for a free set, to then post this absolutely crap ad?

Can’t STAND rich people going on the beg in exchange for ‘exposure’. All this is exposing is how she really is Gregg Beggerley.
It makes me sick that some people in this country can’t even afford the bare necessities at the moment and this MILLIONAIRE is out here begging for free shit she can afford 100 times over

• Heart

greenvelvet

VIP Member
I am starting to think the reason she is so stressed all the time is that she’s never done the dog work required to train you to prepare for a high level role. All the things most people learn in junior roles she’s learning now as the boss. I don’t think she is able to make executive decisions about what happens with supply chains, management of money, basically anything other than loose aspirations around creative direction of the brand.

She has delegated everything she can but whenever she has to assess what to do as compared to approve something with all the logistics laid out for her, she just doesn’t have the experience to cope with it. If she applied for a senior role when she finished uni she never would have gotten it. She might have gotten a decent enough job but who would take on a senior manager with a 2:1 in music and hardly any real world work experience lol

Reactions: 35

fwooper

VIP Member
I think it’s the age gap in combination with the quick proposal that makes it weird. Yes there’s plenty of people with that age gap and it’s fine, happily ever after etc, but it is just a reality that big age gap relationships can are more likely to have some dodgy dynamics. If Grace was talking about settling down last year, maybe it’d feel less icky, but she was talking about wanting to enjoy her twenties and not rush relationships etc. Then this guy swoops in and suddenly she’s playing house and getting married.

I think the age gap is very relevant, because I doubt if she was dating another 26 year old they’d have moved in and be engaged by now.

Stephg264889

Chatty Member
Spoken like someone who’s never had to do a proper job interview. Firstly, it's easy enough to say 'design a task from the job description', but a lot of job descriptions are incredibly vague, even if it's for a good role. There's a risk of embarrassing yourself - if you assume wrongly and present a task that isn't relevant to your role, you've wasted time in your interview that could've been spent actually doing what the interviewers want.

Giving your interviewers a presentation they didn't even ask for is exactly the type of cute interview advice that 'entrepreneur' influencers dish out that rarely works in the real world. I'm sure Grace loves her candidates doing tricks for her in the interview, but a lot of this kind of stuff can go down badly and it isn't worth the risk, especially if it's your dream job. I really don't like this sentiment that putting in extra effort means that you need to do things that weren't even asked of you in the job interview process - to me, that just favours people that are risk-takers, doesn't necessarily mean you're better for the role than someone who decided to stick to what they were asked to do.

Also- "Everyone loves data! Data shows experience! Data shows you can hold your own!" - what does this even mean? as the years go on she is just coming out with pure gibberish
Yeah this just screams to me the toxic workplace culture mindset she has. Normal organisation with HR and real working practices would not promote this at all. Especially from someone who pretends to be “inclusive”

I do a lot of recruitment and we have to ask every candidate the same questions and you score them against the same matrix. We do usually include a short presentation/ task to allow a bit more creativity. but you have to prove a fair recruitment process. Offering someone a job based off an unsolicited piece of work is outrageous if everyone’s not been given the opportunity.

“Not all workplaces are amazing at hiring” as if she’s the blueprint 😂😂 yes because you are great at hiring with “competitive pay” publicly broadcasting how much you cba to recruit and giving people “tasks” that by the sound of previous interviewees are things like designing FULL ON STRATEGIES that you can steal and take credit for

• Haha
  • Heart

dfsdfsdfadfs

Got a bad feeling she's gonna move into the 'pet' market very soon. Doubling up on another pet dog, twice the marketing..

Step 1: Guys we had to adopt this absolutely abused and malnourished dog from PREMIERDOGBREEDERSCO, it cost us £10000, but it's the only dog that Ziggy could ever bond with.
Step2: Guyssss.. do you know any dog collar/harness brands that aren't absolute SHEITTEEE, please link because we can't live like this:
Step 3: photo of the two dogs in a harness/collar on story
Step 4: photo of "fan" - "GRAZE what did you DO!!!" with a countdown timer on story
Step 5: POOCHALA - the new brand for your dogs, GUYS You begged for this so order 50 or fuck offf.. WAITLIST - 134,000

• Haha

PostiveVibezOnly

I RAN here 🏃🏻‍♀️💨

He is making sure he’s set up for life. How long after the super unsustainable multi-day gifted destination wedding until they get divorced I wonder.
Saaaaame 🤣
They’ve only been going out for what, a little over a year? She’s still in her 20s, why the rush? I’m already getting a little sick in the mouth when thinking about the sheer onslaught of *gifted wedding presents that’s about to follow 🤢

Baby next? ( God help us all!)

Hargwynehag

Why the actual fuck is someone with as much money as she has getting a free iPhone? Fuck offffff