Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

fwooper

VIP Member
Right on cue - the convoluted story of how they got him. He was going to be purchased by another couple, but they got pregnant and didn't want him, so we had no choice but to save him!! Translation: they bought him impulsively off Pets4Homes.

Also, it's actually quite a bad sign that the Ziggy apparently originated from the same breeder that they got Zeus from. Dogs from good breeders generally don't end up on sites like Pets4Homes when the owners are giving them up - breeders that actually care about their dogs usually have a contract/agreement that says if the owners can't look after the dog, they have to return it to the breeder.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 41

fwooper

VIP Member
Lol. It's hilarious how predictable she is - as soon as she posted that story asking for advice on a potential second dog, we knew that she'd already decided on getting one and the post was her trying to pre-empt any criticism. And even if she was telling the truth, that means it took her 3 weeks to come to a decision AND buy a puppy, which is extremely dodgy. That means they would've gone to a breeder who had puppies ready to go straight away, which is not a sign of a good breeder (and some would argue there's no ethical doodle breeders).

It looks like another maltipoo. It's funny that she felt the need to justify why she had a 'designer' breed by saying he was adopted, so now that she's clearly gone to a breeder, I'm sure she'll be hamming up the whole allergies thing.

Reactions: 40

fwooper

VIP Member
Lol looks like she is going to Cannes Film Festival. I hate how influencers are being invited to things like this now. The outfits are always so so bad.

At least she’ll be able to flex her fluent French! Like the time she filmed herself speaking to a taxi driver and he asked her how long she was staying in France and she replied yes, the weather is lovely this time of year 💀

• Haha

alwaystiredasheck

I bitch about a few influencers on here but the one I honestly think is the worst really is Greg. her incessant paragraphs of absolute shite, the obvious fact that she is dim, her terrible frumpy style, her now-fucked-up face, her vanity, her fake sustainable branding, her fake veganism, her cunty narcissism, her deadbeat boyfriend, her endless ENDLESS holidays, her acting like the millionaire lifestyle is normal, her shit advice to young girls and her utterly ridiculous bikini top sizing just sends me into an absolute rage. HOW has she got even one follower let alone a million (questionable as to how real they are) ?????? someone needs to walk up to her in the street and give her a slap and I volunteer

fwooper

VIP Member
It's beyond belief. If you have a holiday booked in two weeks, maybe don't impulse buy a puppy. It really is that easy.

Grace in a year's time: would you believe it, Zeus somehow has separation anxiety too! It's all because his original owners got pregnant and pulled out of buying him. Even though he couldn't possibly have any awareness of that happening. Yes, that's definitely the cause.

Reactions: 39

dfsdfsdfadfs

The guy went from (apparently - if he didn't come from family money which I wouldn't be surprised) unemployed, mid to late 30's, drifter, aspiring 'photographer' to within a year, engaged and set for life with a multi multi millionaire with generational family wealth who provides him a home, career and lifestyle. The age difference, love bombing, timing and speed of which all this has happened has popped up about 1000 red flags but I don't see Grace having anyone who can be honest with her in her life. You can hope for the best and hope things go well for them but just a reminder to all that social media isn't real life and nobody knows what goes on behind the scenes.

klarigold

Her story about the exhibition event tonight with 'thanks to Rothschild & co' 🤢🤢🤢

Big up the private equity banks, yay for private money controlling public museums, oh and did I mention mummy was a director at the V&A for 25 years and grandpa was on the board, but I get these invites on merit?

She's actually Very. Left. Wing.

• Haha

poutfish

How is she so young and yet so frumpy? Not an ounce of sex appeal for someone so young and hot!! The shoes are a hate crime!!!!

• Haha

fwooper

VIP Member
lol she acts like he some kind of traumatic past - he was only around 3 months old when she bought him off Pets4Homes, and it was from a family that didn't have the time to look after a puppy. I'm not all that convinced that this one instance of rehoming led to all of his separation anxiety issues.

I think it's far more likely his separation anxiety comes from having an owner that constantly comes and goes. Only a few months after getting him she fucked off on holiday and asked her followers for boarding kennel recommendations... gee, I wonder why her dog has separation anxiety when she was putting him in boarding kennels when he was < 6 months old and passes him around friends and family!

Attachments

• Sad
  • Angry

lilamay

VIP Member
Noticed one of her solo podcasts is on 'how to survive your 20s'. GRACE. Who could not be further than the average 20 year old. She no self awareness whatsoever 😂
---
She's literally wearing a £255 jumper in it.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha

greenvelvet

VIP Member
I hate this style of influencer marketing where some rich as fuck person who’s gifted a thousand things a year does a story holding something they got for free - esp if it’s expensive - being like “wow it’s so good”. It’s not exactly convincing, is it?

Greg doesn’t even have anything to do with cleaning. she should’ve shown her cleaner using it lmfao

• Heart

greenvelvet

VIP Member
There’s this clip from a talk with Grace where she says there aren’t enough women who receive venture funding and she says “there need to be more women in the room making the decisions about who get the funding”

genius. Nobody’s ever thought of that before! God. to be rewarded for mediocrity

• Haha
  • Heart

klarigold

Her story is genuinely to get ahead of them getting another designer dog. Only someone with something to hide over explains as much as she does.

Also can we talk about “we’ve always two dogs” actually gagging at this sentence, like how long have know this man even
Ikr 'we've always wanted two' like they're a couple trying for kids 😅

• Haha

klarigold

I had to laugh when I saw the phrase 'the woman who owns Ziggy's parents' because I have seen influencers use this as a euphemism for 'breeder' on multiple occasions

• Haha

Pixienuts1975

IMG_1249.png

she’s also the worst advert for her own programme. it’s very 💕insta💕 and entirely unsustainable that she got into ‘the shape of her life’ in six weeks and is now much bigger (no shade. she looks great and probs more like her natural figure??) - proves it’s completely unsustainable and faddy. i feel kinda sorry for her that her self image is now tied to slimming down to promote her product ;(

Reactions: 38