Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mamacita

VIP Member
That whole story sounds fake, dogs of the same breeds look alike, ifs not like people who look like their relatives is it
Depends I guess, especially with cats you can sometimes tell. Obviously not for sure but there are often similarities and common features But yeah her story is totally made up.

Reactions: 1

rosie156

Haha maybe I don't, I guess you see everything through your own experience. I know she's rich but her mortgage payment will still be her biggest fixed outgoing, and they've gone up by like 50% in the last year. it's probably like 10k a month now depending on what kind of deal she got on her mortgage, iirc she bought it at a couple of million? That's a significant chunk of money even when you've got a successful business. On her fixed rate she was probably on like a 6k payment with 3 tenants paying in on it at London rates so maybe 3.5k covered by her if she was generous? Depends if she makes enough to pull out an extra 70k a year from her liquid assets without it really effecting her lifestyle.
she bought her house in 2019 or was it 2020 so imagine she'd still be on a fixed rate. she mightve taken out a 10 year one which would still be very low

daisychain99

Chatty Member
yeah he’s literally from Luton, dunno where this visa thing is coming from lol.

I also remember someone clocking she was following engagement ring designers. I’m sure she’ll have requested a big fuck off diamond. Maybe even gave him the spending money for it.
Ohhh lol I thought he was American 😂
Can’t think of any reason she would get engaged after one year then
---
If he was unemployed during his 30s he definitely comes from family money 😂 there’s no other explanation. Do you know which school & uni he attended? Does he have a LinkedIn I’m super nosy now lol
What’s his name ?

FDR97

Chatty Member
guys serious question and really really not meant to be offensive but is she on the spectrum or something similar because her attitude towards work and what’s hard or not is giving overstimulation
I said this before that I genuinely do think she’s autistic, because of her personality and the way she is socially.

jenmarks

VIP Member
Someone ages ago mentioned a brand that makes bespoke swimwear... Can anyone remember the name of the brand??

Missclassy19

VIP Member
Okay Miss Vegan. Let’s analyse your snacks. 3 sandwiches: one is prawn (Sains taste the difference), one is chicken (Sains wraps), and the other one ISN’T from Sainsbury’s ‘Plant Pioneers’ range 🤔 . So either the new fella bought himself 3 sandwiches for a picnic, or you’re a greasy liar.
Not defending her but he could have 2 ad she have 1. Not to be stereotypical but he’s a guy lol he might’ve been hungry. I assume plant pioneers is a plant based brand …