Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Stephg264889

Chatty Member
Grace’s budgeting TikTok has just come up on my for you page and it is the biggest ick, and just so out of touch she’s insufferable.

she said she googled how much someone on her salary should be saving, spending and paying on rent. It’s even subtle things like using the word “rent” where she’s trying to trick people. Hun you don’t rent, you were an actual LANDLORD

The tone of the whole “I need the app to tell me during the month if I risk going over budget”. It’s hardly a risk for you.

she says she turns on spare change roundups so purchases are rounded up and she uses that money for fun and out of budget spending. Fuck off grace. This is pennies we’re talking about. If she uses her card 3 times a day, the maximum 99p roundup, that’s still not even £100 per month. I don’t buy it

there was also no real “tips” except get a revolut card. But what do you expect from someone who has never had the financial pressure to need to budget

Reactions: 35

iz157

Greg beggerly living up to her name by getting all her services for free from small businesses that she can very much afford to pay for. Also, this is just the laziest thing ever for that amount of waste, surely just pack away the boxes to reuse for next time or slice them up and put them in the recycling bin yourself?

Attachments

• Sick
  • Angry

LittlePea

Chatty Member
So did she stay at the Corinthia (probably gifted), asked about the sheets and then emailed the company after and begged for a free set, to then post this absolutely crap ad?

Can’t STAND rich people going on the beg in exchange for ‘exposure’. All this is exposing is how she really is Gregg Beggerley.

Attachments

• Angry
  • Sick

Hereforthelellls

VIP Member
I really bloody hope women don’t take Greg’s advice. You can go on tiktok and search “job interview advice” and there are some incredible experienced creators sharing really great advice that comes from a viewpoint of good job fit and boundaries. It is 2023, NO candidate should be doing a fucking project outside of the official process. If a job hinges on me producing work outside of said official process then it isn’t a dream job. It is a workplace that will take advantage of me. Greg needs to be really cautious that her “instafame” isn’t blinding her employees real job satisfaction. Time will tell. Ugh her advice reminds me of inexperienced managers I worked with in the early 2000’s

anom1289

I’m sure that’s fun for her Aussie Girlies 😬
There’s something so cringe about the friend’s boyfriend who invites himself along (or is taken along) to a girls brunch or dinner. But to a girls holiday (or holibobs)? A whole new level!
I actually hate it when friends do this so much, even for things like a dinner or night out. Can’t you spend just one evening away from your partner?! I don’t get the need for it

Reactions: 34

mindlessness

VIP Member
It seems her boyfriend has gatecrashed Greg’s girls holiday. They’re so unhealthily codependent.
I’m sure that’s fun for her Aussie Girlies 😬
There’s something so cringe about the friend’s boyfriend who invites himself along (or is taken along) to a girls brunch or dinner. But to a girls holiday (or holibobs)? A whole new level!

beanybeans

It doesn’t seem very CEO-mentality of her to not have someone or a team to do the early stages of interviewing candidates. Most CEs that I’m aware of or in my country (not the UK) only get involved in final interviews if relevant to the role. And definitely not involved in onboarding 🤣
I think it shows how junior a CEO she is (in the views of other Tala management) if they're getting her to do onbaording.

Also, her stories are screaming "we have a high turnover" as it implies there are no other staff that have been around long enough to do the recruitment and onbaording, and they have to work out where they will sit in the team each time (rather than having established job descriptions and finding someone with experience to match).

emm

VIP Member
Yeah it basically just says “I’d like to exploit you and your experience will dictate what I can get away with”. Fucking greg.
She's 100% the kind of person that would make you prepare loads.of ideas for your interview, have an overly long interview then not hire you and steal the ideas you pitched

fwooper

VIP Member
The foundation... the Pope outfit... yikes. Amazing how denial she is about being pale that she'd rather look like this than buy foundation that's actually her shade.

Throughout the video she's making self deprecating comments about the outfit, almost like she wants to acknowledge that it's awful before people say anything negative. She looks uncomfortable and doesn't even seem to think it's nice, so why even wear it?

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha

InsufferableGiant

If she was so determined to go to an event not meant for her she could have at the very least worn something by a black designer.

yoyosupker

for someone who is all about scaling her business, how has it been like 4 years and she’s still only on 1m followers on Instagram

• Haha

iz157

IMG_1781.jpeg

Omg think she must of deleted the story and re uploaded without the *gifted ?? If it was gifted then that’s a breach of advertising standards law. She always posts gifted stuff so not sure why she’s decided to not disclose it on this one post

• Wow

fwooper

VIP Member
Funniest thing about this is she didn't even wear this on a red carpet - she went to a dinner hosted by Nespresso. You can see the other people at that event and they are dressed very differently. Can you even imagine being sat at the same table as her and she's wearing this thing?! 😭

She also claims she has had food poisoning for the past 2 days. I can relate. Last time I had food poisoning I jumped at the chance to get off the toilet, into full glam, and go to a restaurant for a nice rich meal.

• Haha

Hereforthelellls

VIP Member
As someone with adhd I get rejection sensitivity- if I saw her stories and had applied for a job, I’d be so uneasy and awkward about onboarding. I’d be certain That I was wasting her time. It would be an awful way to start a job- if I accepted and started at all. Hell, neurotypical ppl would find it awful too. She needs to think about how some of these rants effect her staff. Maybe she wants to be a martyr to her new staff

• Haha

emm

VIP Member
Right on cue - the convoluted story of how they got him. He was going to be purchased by another couple, but they got pregnant and didn't want him, so we had no choice but to save him!! Translation: they bought him impulsively off Pets4Homes.

Also, it's actually quite a bad sign that the Ziggy apparently originated from the same breeder that they got Zeus from. Dogs from good breeders generally don't end up on sites like Pets4Homes when the owners are giving them up - breeders that actually care about their dogs usually have a contract/agreement that says if the owners can't look after the dog, they have to return it to the breeder.
That whole story sounds fake, dogs of the same breeds look alike, ifs not like people who look like their relatives is it

Reactions: 33

thisisntreal

Chatty Member
"A thirst and enthusiasm for the freedom to grow this channel" (what?). "highly shareable ideas and content ideas" "willingness to get your hands dirty".
This is what it reads to me: You do all the work so me and may personal brand can profit of it but I will take credit for every idea. Salary however will depend on your experience.
GET FUCKED, GREG! I absolutely hate it when companies do not disclose salaries on their job specs. At least give us a rough idea. This might come as a surprise to Greg but the ordinary person needs a certain salary to live and I for one won't ever waste energy on an application if I don't know if the pay will be worth my while. I bet she pays minimum wage and not a penny more. Really in line with wanting to be an 'ethical billionaire'.
Yeah it basically just says “I’d like to exploit you and your experience will dictate what I can get away with”. Fucking greg.

Kiwi657

I am currently in the process of moving house, her tips of "pay this person to do it for you" are interesting... we are renting a van and driving and loading it ourselves, we got all of our boxes for free from our local corner shop. These are the kind of tips that could actually help people in her target audience with their next move. But i guess actually making useful content is less important than being on the greg beg and posting her freebies