Grace Beverley #20 Only 20 holidays per year, what a stressful career

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
nah i also don’t think it’s real. the stencil is always blue, maybe red or green if they add details with a pen but never ever black. you wouldn’t be able to see the difference between stencil and tattoo ink otherwise? it‘s probably like a semi permanent tattoo that lasts a few weeks or something 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
nah i also don’t think it’s real. the stencil is always blue, maybe red or green if they add details with a pen but never ever black. you wouldn’t be able to see the difference between stencil and tattoo ink otherwise? it‘s probably like a semi permanent tattoo that lasts a few weeks or something 😂
of course grace would believe it without question, anything to feed her ego 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Exactly like Grace, Taylor Swift gets praised for doing “sustainable” things. Yet her actions are different.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 30

Exactly like Grace, Taylor Swift gets praised for doing “sustainable” things. Yet her actions are different.
exactly this!

although I bet you Grace and other influencers have been WAITING for a scapegoat like this - she can now say ‘but I don’t have a private jet, I’m not as bad as that’ and brush it off on the 0.01% whilst pretending she’s not part of the problem and that the richest 1% aren’t having a huge cumulative effect as well. Those who still consume and fly far far more than your average person will use this sort of thing to avoid accountability i.e Grace 🥲 I don’t think that means this sort of thing shouldn’t be talked about ofc and that person on Twitter has written a really good thread but god, I bet so many influencers use it as an excuse to not change their behaviour even though they’ve built brands off ‘sustainability’

slightly off topic but has anyone else noticed a huge amount of ASMR TikTok’s recently where ‘content creators’ are just putting $5k worth of skincare or 500 brand new pens that they don’t need into neat plastic drawers? Or ‘refilling the guest bathroom’? I find it fascinating and horrifying just how much money, gifted tit and stuff these people actually have???

• Wow
Reactions: 24
Gonna give the low down on Tala Swim as I couldn’t find similar multi-way bikinis so gave Grace my coin (sorry peeps!)

Shipping was quick and the package came in 2 days.

I try and make good choices where I can but I don’t claim to be uber sustainable. There’s so much plastic from a sustainable company (don’t know if recyclable tbf) but I thought maybe the items could be wrapped individually in like tissue paper or something to cut down?

I got the multi-way tops and sienna bottoms in blue, black and brown. The colours are gorge and the material feels thick and nice. The tops are stunning. However I’m a 30GG, I got a large but I’m going to try the XL for a liiiittle more boob coverage. God help anyone with bigger titties.

The bottoms the fit is slightly off. The strings are quite tight compared to the rest of the bottoms - if you have any extra fat on you they’ll dig in no matter the size but even on the smaller model it does the same to her. Thankfully I’m on a cut so hopefully that will minimise. The sizing I think is off. I’m deffo a 12 on the bottom, I got medium but contemplated getting a large after trying the bottoms which is supposed to be for 14-16.

The finale 🤡 moment was one pair of bottoms with a medium tag but the sewn in label is for a small 😂

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Gonna give the low down on Tala Swim as I couldn’t find similar multi-way bikinis so gave Grace my coin (sorry peeps!)

I try and make good choices where I can but I don’t claim to be uber sustainable. There’s so much plastic from a sustainable company (don’t know if recyclable tbf) but I thought maybe the items could be wrapped individually in like tissue paper or something to cut down?

I got the multi-way tops and sienna bottoms in blue, black and brown. The colours are gorge and the material feels thick and nice. The tops are stunning. However I’m a 30GG, I got a large but I’m going to try the XL for a liiiittle more boob coverage. God help anyone with bigger titties.

The bottoms the fit is slightly off. The strings are quite tight compared to the rest of the bottoms - if you have any extra fat on you they’ll dig in no matter the size but even on the smaller model it does the same to her. Thankfully I’m on a cut so hopefully that will minimise. The sizing I think is off. I’m deffo a 12 on the bottom, I got medium but contemplated getting a large after trying the bottoms which is supposed to be for 14-16.

The finale 🤡 moment was one pair of bottoms with a medium tag but the sewn in label is for a small 😂
I really hate swim bra sizing being s/m/l for things like what you pointed out there! Fellow small back club member here, if we're buying L, what on earth do people with large back sizes buy!

Reactions: 13
How rude of the TALA staff to enjoy their weekend instead of replying to their micromanaging boss within the 2 miliseconds she expects. How dare they!

E6DE9D47-FF01-4394-8539-D2530BD1E0FB.png

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 37
Of course Grace is only keen to sponsor a player once they're in a Euros winning team too :rolleyes: Girl loves a bandwagon.

• Sick
Reactions: 41

To be fair, the plastic bags are 100% recyclable and are recycled.

I’ve avoided purchasing from Tala in over a year as I had quality issues with products I’ve bought before, but I did buy from their recent collection. I won’t lie, it’s really flattering - similar to Alphalete Amplify but the material is actually nicer/softer. We’ll see how they hold up, but I’m impressed so far. I’m a big Amplify fan but they’re always sold out, which is why I purchased.

Reactions: 4

I’ve avoided purchasing from Tala in over a year as I had quality issues with products I’ve bought before, but I did buy from their recent collection. I won’t lie, it’s really flattering - similar to Alphalete Amplify but the material is actually nicer/softer. We’ll see how they hold up, but I’m impressed so far. I’m a big Amplify fan but they’re always sold out, which is why I purchased.
God really don't want to give grace any money but I want an amplify dupe, as you say they are always sold out. And it's not even like they last a long time, all my amplify rip quite quickly

Actually,having had a look at them I won't get them as no chance I'm walking about with anything with a tala logo lol

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
God really don't want to give grace any money but I want an amplify dupe, as you say they are always sold out. And it's not even like they last a long time, all my amplify rip quite quickly

Actually,having had a look at them I won't get them as no chance I'm walking about with anything with a tala logo lol
Yeah I love Amplifies, they’re the holy grail but just always sold out 🥲 Ah see my Amplifies have lasted years, but I’m really careful how I pull up the scrunch! I will say the Tala logo is quite subtle on mine (I got the slate green shorts which is actually more grey), you can only see the logo if you look close up as it’s quite faint.

I get what you mean though, didn’t really want to give Grace my money but equally I’ll be truthful and say this collection (so far) seems good 🥹

Reactions: 1
This is too spot on, to not be aimed at influencers like Grace 😅
It's so funny, especially since her schedule today already includes waking up, coffee, and a dog walk 🤣

Yeah I love Amplifies, they’re the holy grail but just always sold out 🥲 Ah see my Amplifies have lasted years, but I’m really careful how I pull up the scrunch! I will say the Tala logo is quite subtle on mine (I got the slate green shorts which is actually more grey), you can only see the logo if you look close up as it’s quite faint.

I get what you mean though, didn’t really want to give Grace my money but equally I’ll be truthful and say this collection (so far) seems good 🥹
Mine don't even rip at the scrunch, more in the crotch (crotch is just a really awful sounding word btw?!) Area or on legs where I pull them up too hard, so delicate.

I dunno, I just don't want to be seen wearing any influencer merch haha

Reactions: 2

It depends where you live though, where I live that kind of plastic is not able to be recycled

That post about the task list is hilarious, if someone else posted what Grace posted most of the tim eI would think it was a piss take :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 9
Kathryn Muller reviews workout gear on youtube and has done a few videos on leggings like the amplify with the scrunch (video in spoiler)

@Mamacita Alphalete is actually owned by an influencer too! Christian Guzman. But definitely has a better rep for quality than Tala...

(and just saw Alphalete has a launch in 5 days if anyone wants to get amplifys)

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Kathryn Muller reviews workout gear on youtube and has done a few videos on leggings like the amplify with the scrunch (video in spoiler)

@Mamacita Alphalete is actually owned by an influencer too! Christian Guzman. But definitely has a better rep for quality than Tala...

(and just saw Alphalete has a launch in 5 days if anyone wants to get amplifys)
Yeah I know it is but I would put them closer to gymshark than tala. Though i really hate how they don't restock their most popular stuff, I can't wrap my head around the reasons for that

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.