Grace Beverley #20 Only 20 holidays per year, what a stressful career

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah I know it is but I would put them closer to gymshark than tala. Though i really hate how they don't restock their most popular stuff, I can't wrap my head around the reasons for that
Yeah for sure.

It's weird and annoying! I presume the hype helps their brand and sales?

Reactions: 1
I’m sure someone half jokingly said that Grez will be releasing planners next?? collect your prize 🔮

also that message is either written by grace, her team or someone desperate to be lmfao ‘after reading your book and finding huge success’ stoppppp 🥱

666A908A-6B4C-4591-ADB5-62F2BBE028E3.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’m sure someone half jokingly said that Grez will be releasing planners next?? collect your prize 🔮

also that message is either written by grace, her team or someone desperate to be lmfao ‘after reading your book and finding huge success’ stoppppp 🥱

View attachment 1463188
That was me 🙋‍♀️

Just throwing it out there that the fact she’s doing it herself must mean Gleam failed to get her publishers or stationers on board with the idea/ it got rejected lol

She’s so predictable it’s painful, she’s just copied this idea straight off someone else and slapped her own brand on it.

Reactions: 16
I really don't think everyone answering an instagram story will actually convert into sales, surely she knows that a hundred grand of inventory is a stupid flex

Reactions: 16
That was me 🙋‍♀️

Just throwing it out there that the fact she’s doing it herself must mean Gleam failed to get her publishers or stationers on board with the idea/ it got rejected lol

She’s so predictable it’s painful, she’s just copied this idea straight off someone else and slapped her own brand on it.
You should get some commission 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
is that appropriate? “acting like a jehovah’s witness for this recipe”? feels like a huge mockery to me 🌝
Yeah I assume she means 'which is why I'm evangelising about this recipe' but it is a bit unnecessary to name a specific denomimation (even if they are well known for evangelising with the public a lot).

Reactions: 17
The way grez talks about work is so crazy to me. She has about the same number of meetings as my manager does (a middle manager who manages a team of 7) and yet she’s acting as if she has the hardest most insufferable day of all time…video/podcast editing, a few 1 to 1s and a few meetings where she probably just sits there and listens to the people who actually do the work.

Imagine being the new tala starters and reading that after her meeting with you she’s going home to ‘scream at the wall’ and wants to ‘voluntarily decapitate herself’ - it’s so inconsiderate and unprofessional, I would be seriously concerned if my manager spoke about team meetings in that way. She really is incompatible with any type of hard work because she is so lazy. Not even considering the fact that this is her ‘own brand’ that she’s meant to be passionate about.

Attachments

Reactions: 28
Her deadlift form is so bad in her stories. You'd think someone who has been lifting for what, 5-6 years now would actually have alright form by now

Reactions: 20
I also find it insufferable she moans about being busy when her first time block has absolutely nothing to do with being “ceo” of tala and shreddy. She proves her own lies.
Can you imagine a ceo not being full time. She’s apparently got 2 ceo jobs but every week still managers to fill her working hours with gp calls, beauty appointments, pr events, podcast recording, book writing and creating YouTube videos. Lol

can’t say your brands are standalone if you class building your own personal brand within the business hours

Reactions: 30
The way grez talks about work is so crazy to me. She has about the same number of meetings as my manager does (a middle manager who manages a team of 7) and yet she’s acting as if she has the hardest most insufferable day of all time…video/podcast editing, a few 1 to 1s and a few meetings where she probably just sits there and listens to the people who actually do the work.

Imagine being the new tala starters and reading that after her meeting with you she’s going home to ‘scream at the wall’ and wants to ‘voluntarily decapitate herself’ - it’s so inconsiderate and unprofessional, I would be seriously concerned if my manager spoke about team meetings in that way. She really is incompatible with any type of hard work because she is so lazy. Not even considering the fact that this is her ‘own brand’ that she’s meant to be passionate about.
Yeah like... witch just quit if you hate it that much. You chose to do this. Or just step back, embrace being an influencer and enjoy the passive income. Honestly can't stand it when people complain about having well paid jobs that they obviously do enjoy, they just feel left out when other people complain about work I guess. No one wants to hear how terribly hard it is earning 6 figures Grace.

• Heart
Reactions: 19

not to mention, she has total control of her timetable, the whole thing is absurd. Busy people do not have time to incessently post on instagram

Reactions: 15

I've gotten really quite unwell this year and I'm finding her moaning is driving me even more insane than usual. She has so much bleeping privilege, gets an insane amount of money for doing very little, is able to do and go wherever she wants and still finds the time to moan and act like she has it so difficult. She isn't trapped in the system like the majority of us, if it is really making her life so bad she could just... stop. Or maybe change the rules seeing as she is the "CEO".

I'm sitting her like I hope I will be able to walk today and worrying about whether disability claims will be accepted, if I had her life I would never stop counting my blessings. I have to wonder what all this boss babe life is for if even that doesn't make her happy. Also can't get over how unprofessional she is and feel for those new starters!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
It just hit me that she probably never actually had a "real" job? That schedule looks super normal to me, especially if you spend the day working on your (allegedly) dream business... a hectic day for me would be e.g. starting at 6 to get some work in before everyone else begins their day, and finishing well after 9pm, especially if we're getting ready for a release...

but I guess it is a lot of work if your frame of reference is taking one pic for Insta or vlogging yourself getting a fake tan.

Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.