Grace Beverley #20 Only 20 holidays per year, what a stressful career

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“And let me tell you, these leggings will change your life”

She says this literally every single product launch. How many times can a person’s life be changed by a bleeping legging?

• Haha
Reactions: 41

She says this literally every single product launch. How many times can a person’s life be changed by a bleeping legging?
it's so boring isn't it, the marketing is so unimaginative - only ever "so flattering, they will change your life", how? I want to know how the leggings will perform when mountain climbing, running a marathon, after years of use, etc etc, can we please move past how far up your crack this new technology will go

• Haha
Reactions: 36

Well, I was wearing tala leggings one day walking down the street, little did I know that due to the poor quality they had split. Some lovely girl came up to me, let me know, and lent me her coat to tie round my waist and preserve my modesty. Well that was the start of a great friendship and now I'm going to be a bridesmaid at her wedding #talachangedmylife

(Story obviously made up for dramatic effect!)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
At least Grace has read here and has decided to stop showcasing her entire vagina via her instagram try on hauls

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Some girls have gotten ‘working hard hardly working’ tattooed on them 😭 in ana attempt to get graces attention 😭😭 girls I hope it felt worth it

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
Some girls have gotten ‘working hard hardly working’ tattooed on them 😭 in ana attempt to get graces attention 😭😭 girls I hope it felt worth it
Beyond embarrassing. I kept watching the reel thinking surely it’s a joke, surely they’re just temporary tattoos… but no.

Seems like they did it to try get her to invest in their company, which is somehow worse to me than a random fan doing it.

• Wow
Reactions: 20
Beyond embarrassing. I kept watching the reel thinking surely it’s a joke, surely they’re just temporary tattoos… but no.

Seems like they did it to try get her to invest in their company, which is somehow worse to me than a random fan doing it.
Maybe I’m being a bit of a fuddy duddy but is permanently branding yourself with a tit quote to get £1k of investment from some random on the internet who only shows interest if you blow smoke up her arse not a bit… unhinged?

Also they can’t know that much about diSrUpTINng FaSHIoN if they think grezos is an industry leader on this….

Reactions: 35
god how much of a regret will that be in the (near) future?!

Reactions: 8
tit tattoo forever on their bodies dedicated to a green washing secret tory to only receive a story share and £1k investment? Jesus

• Haha
Reactions: 29
tit tattoo forever on their bodies dedicated to a green washing secret tory to only receive a story share and £1k investment? Jesus
agreed, to get a tattoo (especially such a tit one) I would be wanting millions! pretty much anyone in this day and age can get 1000£ as an overdraft or loan

Reactions: 15
And why is the Tala team messaging them!? Surely if Grace is investing, she should message them herself, or get her PA to do it… I thought Tala and Shreddy are seperate to her own personal business.

Reactions: 15
And why is the Tala team messaging them!? Surely if Grace is investing, she should message them herself, or get her PA to do it… I thought Tala and Shreddy are seperate to her own personal business.
there is such a lack of professionalism in everything about tala though, hardly a surprise. I wonder what the CEO (or is that her?) anyway whoever is really in charge makes of this. Again it just cements the fact that Tala will go nowhere if Grace isn;t involved, all it has are fangirls

Reactions: 14
I know they posted a reel and all showing the process but I’m pretty sure these aren’t real, why is the top so smudged and there’s no sign of redness or irritation at all? maybe they’re the “real” ones (aka use a tattoo gun) but with the ink that fades quickly?

pretty certain these were just an attention grab (obviously)

edit: yeah there’s no way these are real lol, they wanted this exact reaction y’all

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 20
yeahh imo they’re definitely fake. there’s also a half a second near the end of the reel when the tattoo artist wipes the ink down, and nearly all the ink that was “tattooed on” comes off. it’s normal for there to be excess ink to wipe off, but there was barely any ink left on the girl’s arm - it was definitely just on the surface of the skin, not any deeper.
funny stunt though lol

Attachments

Reactions: 10
yeahh imo they’re definitely fake. there’s also a half a second near the end of the reel when the tattoo artist wipes the ink down, and nearly all the ink that was “tattooed on” comes off. it’s normal for there to be excess ink to wipe off, but there was barely any ink left on the girl’s arm - it was definitely just on the surface of the skin, not any deeper.
funny stunt though lol
I really hope they’re not real and they’ve played Grezos’ narcissism for ££s but also 🙄

Also it did make me chuckle that Grace was giving it the big “I am an investor” when it’s…. a Crowdfunder.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Wishing them the best of luck with the inevitable laser removal!

I’m having one removed at the moment, 11 treatments in and it’s not fully gone, it’s a looooong process. Also yes, the rumours are true - it does hurt more than getting the tattoo in the first place!

Absolutely not worth it for 1k from Grez. 😫

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.