Grace Beverley #20 Only 20 holidays per year, what a stressful career

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also, "most expensive part of the trip", as opposed to the other really cheap destinations of Santorini, St Tropez, Cannes, and a swanky Paris hotel that they also went to!!! So much money to just sit in clubs and get drunk surrounded by other shallow rich people, what travelling the world is all about 🤗
Have just come home from a long awaited eurotrip (thx COVID) and can guarantee my trip was full of more culture and adventure than grez’s, while managing to spend a small fraction of what she must’ve spent (although still sadly too expensive). If I had her money you can bet I’d be doing private tours and activities, going to all the museums, and trying to find the best and freshest local cuisine, not laying on the beach and drinking and shopping non stop. She is just so depressing and boring. Makes me miss the old grez going to Asia with Lydia. At least they DID stuff.

Reactions: 26
Some of you have hit the nail on the head. Grace is VERY generic. There is nothing special about her. Like you’ve mentioned she goes to these incredible places but just brunch > drinks > dinner > drinks. Just the same thing in different places. No wonder she doesn’t have any friends when she’s the most plain boring person on Instagram. She is the typical influencer, Born from rich parents but the personality of a wet lettuce

• Haha
Reactions: 26
This is a bit out of the blue but relevant to Grace playing CEO and posting her annoying af schedules. I follow the CEO and founder of an equestrian clothing brand and she is a legit CEO. She founded and grew the company from the ground up herself and doesn’t post fake schedules everyday to make herself sound busy, you can tell she is genuinely working away in the background. I just think she’s super elegant and a proper businesswoman unlike Grace. I think it’s interesting to see how she behaves in comparison to Grace.

Reactions: 10
Some of you have hit the nail on the head. Grace is VERY generic. There is nothing special about her. Like you’ve mentioned she goes to these incredible places but just brunch > drinks > dinner > drinks. Just the same thing in different places. No wonder she doesn’t have any friends when she’s the most plain boring person on Instagram. She is the typical influencer, Born from rich parents but the personality of a wet lettuce
exactly, a holiday in which you just sunbathe/shop/drink is okay if this is what you do once a year, but this is ALL she does anyway, I don't even feel envious of it, it just seems dull tbh

Reactions: 20
Even Ben the gymshark founder seems pretty down to earth not constantly travelling, going pub/football/seeing family. And he never posted schedules either haha.

Reactions: 25
I can't even imagine thinking my life is interesting enough to post a schedule on my Story 🤣🤣

My husband, when I tell him about work, doesn't get a detailed breakdown of everything I do.. I might moan as I spent 4 hours in a budget meeting. Or, I wouldn't call my mum and tell her that the dog had a 45 minute walk at 7am.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Even Ben the gymshark founder seems pretty down to earth not constantly travelling, going pub/football/seeing family. And he never posted schedules either haha.
Down to earth is the phrase I was looking for! I guess that’s what happens when you haven’t genuinely built your company from the ground up.

Reactions: 9
I can't even imagine thinking my life is interesting enough to post a schedule on my Story 🤣🤣

My husband, when I tell him about work, doesn't get a detailed breakdown of everything I do.. I might moan as I spent 4 hours in a budget meeting. Or, I wouldn't call my mum and tell her that the dog had a 45 minute walk at 7am.
especially as it is pretty much the same every day "approvals" "leave early for dinner" etc etc

Reactions: 14
omg guys tala is now on the invisible butt scrunch leggings trend, alphalete made them popular initially with their amplify and then Oner copied it and now Tala are!! SUch creativity from our fitness influencer queens Grace and Krissy!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22

Posting her scedule is actually crazy, it's like if she doesn't post what she's doing online it doesn't matter.

Reactions: 12
She’s posts her schedule for validation so people think she does a lot because she wakes up early when in reality she probs could wake up 10/11 n get the same things done.

Reactions: 22
She’s posts her schedule for validation so people think she does a lot because she wakes up early when in reality she probs could wake up 10/11 n get the same things done.
Lol I do feel like lately she actually has been starting work at 10/11 most of the time. Her schedule is usually *do something vague like approvals or dispatching work at home, or have some sort of breakfast event* until 10 then travel to work then get into the office at 10h30. Not to mention the fact that she so often has personal appointments in the afternoon and/or leaves early to go to dinner.

Just the fact that she has enough time to write a detailed daily schedule everyday (and post on IG so much throughout the day, and answer critical comments/block people) is proof of what a facade her busy lifestyle is.

Reactions: 17
Why does it annoy me so much that she always has to include her fingers in any photo she takes
At nearly a quid a serving for what is basically a bunch of caffeine with a multivitamin squished in it… I’d rather just have an extra shot of coffee and a berocca.

I’m also really enjoying this review on the website
E8AA5A00-637B-45D5-8E73-67DD6C1D9BFF.jpeg

Shreddy: such a charming clientele…

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 39
At nearly a quid a serving for what is basically a bunch of caffeine with a multivitamin squished in it… I’d rather just have an extra shot of coffee and a berocca.

View attachment 1445293
Suits Grace then, I remember this group a while ago found out she sniffed quite a bit 👀👃🏻👃🏻👃🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 14

View attachment 1445293
Also like... you don't need to be taking pre-workout every time you go to the gym. It's just caffeine powder, and you can get pre from pretty much anywhere if you decide you want some. I have a tub I've had for ages that I've not finished cause I only take it for evening workouts after a long day.

It's the BCAA debate all over again, she's just selling supplements we don't actually need. I'll be more impressed if she starts selling creatine.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.