Grace Beverley #20 Only 20 holidays per year, what a stressful career

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Guess what I found in TK Maxx………
I find it quite surprising that Grace is okay with this. Like I’d imagine that she would sooner burn all excess Tala stock than have them going for peanuts in TK Maxx where she would not be caught dead in.

Reactions: 22
Her latest story basically just says 'I can't be arsed to put any effort into my social media any more so I shouldn't have to', forgetting that that's like... Why she's successful and basically her whole job at this point?? You can't say you're sick of it and expect people to still follow you and engage if you've just given up providing content. She's forgotten that she isn't owed an audience, and she's not inherently more interesting than any other influencer. If you want to quit social media fine... Watch your whole lifestyle evaporate. Celebs can afford to do whatever they like on socials because their main pursuit is music, film, sports or whatever. But she chose to be an influencer and now she's complaining about it! she's actually deluded enough to think people will follow her for other ~business reasons.
But where would she get her validation from? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I find it quite surprising that Grace is okay with this. Like I’d imagine that she would sooner burn all excess Tala stock than have them going for peanuts in TK Maxx where she would not be caught dead in.
I'd say its the actual owners of the the company that make her do this.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I can’t deal with grace sharing posts like these about climate change when in the past 12 months, she has taken a ridiculous amount of flights and it’s something she “refuses to compromise on” COMPROMISE on. Like people are saying don’t travel ever 😂😂.
Beyond excessive (this list is just from her grid. There were so many more that didn’t make it, especially when she was doing fortnightly 🍆 trips to France)

- Cannes
- paris
- cotes d’azure
- santorini
- mykonos
- dublin
- berlin
- dubai
- fiji
- spain
- maldives
- marbella
- st Tropez
- muuuuultiple to France for family/ boyfriend

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 46
As the CEO isn't it her call/responsibility to cancel shoots in extreme heat in 'east London attics' that presumably (like 95% of London buildings) don't have Aircon? Sitting on your arse in the corner 'approving' everything is one thing, but what about the photographers and models running around, changing, sweating under studio lights? The pictures won't even be good anyway!

• Heart
Reactions: 40
I can’t deal with grace sharing posts like these about climate change when in the past 12 months, she has taken a ridiculous amount of flights and it’s something she “refuses to compromise on” COMPROMISE on. Like people are saying don’t travel ever 😂😂.
Beyond excessive (this list is just from her grid. There were so many more that didn’t make it, especially when she was doing fortnightly 🍆 trips to France)

- Cannes
- paris
- cotes d’azure
- santorini
- mykonos
- dublin
- berlin
- dubai
- fiji
- spain
- maldives
- marbella
- st Tropez
This absolutely does my head in. Her carbon footprint for 1 year will be more than my entire 24 years being alive.

Reactions: 31

- Cannes
- paris
- cotes d’azure
- santorini
- mykonos
- dublin
- berlin
- dubai
- fiji
- spain
- maldives
- marbella
- st Tropez
Rich ignorant twats like her don’t even consider that there are full grown adults that have never left the country or go on holiday once every few years.

And it’s not even the poorest of the poor, my MIL is lower middle class and her last holiday was a few years ago to Greece and she’s still paying it off. Growing up I never really went abroad and I still feel v privileged having dragged myself up to being in a position where I go away every few months, because I know it’s not the norm at all for a lot of people

Reactions: 30
‘full disclaimer this was the most expensive part of the trip don’t roast me’

aka please don’t point out my immense wealth, it reminds me that I’m unrelatable and I’ve balanced my entire career on covering it up xxxx

Reactions: 46
Also, is it just me, or did that holiday to Mykonos seem pointlessly expensive and just a bit boring. They didn’t do ANYTHING.

talking about a great beach club she says “I believe it was £200 per person minimum spend and you had to buy magnum bottles”
There’d be no “i think” about it with a normal person. The number would be etched in their brain because that is ridiculous

Goes on to say “nowhere in Mykonos is cheap” in another tactic to brush over and excuse her wealth. Yeah Mykonos is expensive, but doesn’t seem sensible to basically tell your followers, this is how much you need to be expect to spend to have a few drinks on the sand, because it’s simply not true 😂

Reactions: 35
yeah that ‘most expensive part of the trip don’t roast me thing’ is so ridiculous it’s comical.

I’ve seen her post and defo think the gals paid someone to make these dumb itineraries. Like no normie makes a list of specific bars they go to? That’s defo someone’s job to call up places and say influencers are coming

Also on her amazing myky dump post she’s included the story post of her explaining that she didn’t even knew the girls before she went… why is she flexing that? It’s bleeping embarrassing to have zero friends so you have to tag along with another girl group who don’t know you?

Reactions: 32
I don’t think I’ve ever seen a more disorganised itinerary/recommendations list? sweet suffering Jesus I am so glad I don’t work for Tala and have to sit and unpick her absolute MESS of self indulgent rambling.

81449613-A37D-4B67-BAED-91CCF92FAFEE.jpeg

tiny font, hard to read, half of it isn’t in a table and the other half is, the table makes me want to scan across when reading because I thought it was giving more info about the beach clubs, some of the recommendations she’s put in the itinerary in bold and in the table whereas she’s recommended Gryparis (honestly it could say anything idk I can’t bleeping read it) but not put it in the table, no actual info about what or where these things are, some stuff has extra description but some doesn’t, ‘find a taxi company and stick with them’ but doesn’t recommend a particular firm and no recommendations or prices of anything to do other than pay minimum €200 for lunch and get drunk - 10/10

also, Grace being receptive to (some pretty polite and witty) feedback as usual:

606922E2-F1A3-46DA-89AE-8A1971C24871.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Also, "most expensive part of the trip", as opposed to the other really cheap destinations of Santorini, St Tropez, Cannes, and a swanky Paris hotel that they also went to!!! So much money to just sit in clubs and get drunk surrounded by other shallow rich people, what travelling the world is all about 🤗

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
They'll have made a list cause I bet they asked the bars and restaurants for free stuff so had to keep track for instagram.

Also can't believe she's been sent an ARC of Taylor Jenkins Reid's new book

Reactions: 14
Also, "most expensive part of the trip", as opposed to the other really cheap destinations of Santorini, St Tropez, Cannes, and a swanky Paris hotel that they also went to!!! So much money to just sit in clubs and get drunk surrounded by other shallow rich people, what travelling the world is all about 🤗
I so agree. Greece is one of my favourite places, but Mykonos has never appealed. I want a ramshackle taverna with a cool beer, gyros and chips for 5 euro, and a quiet beach to take a dip.

Also on her amazing myky dump post she’s included the story post of her explaining that she didn’t even knew the girls before she went… why is she flexing that? It’s bleeping embarrassing to have zero friends so you have to tag along with another girl group who don’t know you?
Quite embarrassed for her!!!

Reactions: 19
I don’t think I’ve ever seen a more disorganised itinerary/recommendations list? sweet suffering Jesus I am so glad I don’t work for Tala and have to sit and unpick her absolute MESS of self indulgent rambling.

View attachment 1430569

tiny font, hard to read, half of it isn’t in a table and the other half is, the table makes me want to scan across when reading because I thought it was giving more info about the beach clubs, some of the recommendations she’s put in the itinerary in bold and in the table whereas she’s recommended Gryparis (honestly it could say anything idk I can’t bleeping read it) but not put it in the table, no actual info about what or where these things are, some stuff has extra description but some doesn’t, ‘find a taxi company and stick with them’ but doesn’t recommend a particular firm and no recommendations or prices of anything to do other than pay minimum €200 for lunch and get drunk - 10/10

also, Grace being receptive to (some pretty polite and witty) feedback as usual:

View attachment 1430562
the way she writes and presents basic information is an absolute mess, that Oxford education was completely wasted on her. I could write a more coherent table when I was doing my bloody GCSEs

Reactions: 25
She's honestly so boring considering how much money and opportunities she has. Can you actually imagine Grace doing any activities? Going to a museum? Kayaking? Hiking? Taking a cooking or language class? All she ever seems to want to do is work out, shop, drink cocktails and take selfies.

Reactions: 35
She's honestly so boring considering how much money and opportunities she has. Can you actually imagine Grace doing any activities? Going to a museum? Kayaking? Hiking? Taking a cooking or language class? All she ever seems to want to do is work out, shop, drink cocktails and take selfies.
this, all she did in Berlin according to her tiktok itinerary was “drinks->brunch->drinks->dinner->shopping->drinks and repeat” when there’s absolutely tonnes of interesting things to do in Berlin. Such a boring bastard

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Isn’t it easier to libel Tala a clothing brand. Nothing about it is practical when it comes to active wear unless you’re a size 6-10 w small boobs

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.