Grace Beverley #18 Jeffrey Grezos: Flying all over for some French baguette, ignoring Ziggy lest we forget

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she’s getting up late because of a hangover, finishing work early for a laser appointment and then trying to make us feel sooo bad for her because she has to rush to cram everything in?? I don’t know how her staff put up with it
I honestly cannot get over these schedules. What must her staff think reading these?!

How is that what her monday looks like? Starting work at 10:15am and finishing at 4. I’d imagine that the phone calls are just for the people who actually do the work for the business to update her on what they’re doing.
What a life!

Reactions: 33
The way she structures her work day plans makes me eye roll so hard. She's trying so hard to fill the screen despite doing nothing that she has to break up every tiny thing she does into 5 parts. Instead of "gym 7 - 8" it's:

6:30 - walk to gym
7:00 - 8 - workout
8 - 8:30 - shower and change
8:30 - walk to cafe

And when she puts entering and leaving a taxi as two separate "tasks" on her schedule
ughhhhh whyyyyy. Honestly hun just say you don't do anything and go sit down, watching her reach this hard to look rushed off her feet on a daily basis is getting v cringey.

• Haha
Reactions: 60
The way she structures her work day plans makes me eye roll so hard. She's trying so hard to fill the screen despite doing nothing that she has to break up every tiny thing she does into 5 parts. Instead of "gym 7 - 8" it's:

6:30 - walk to gym
7:00 - 8 - workout
8 - 8:30 - shower and change
8:30 - walk to cafe

And when she puts entering and leaving a taxi as two separate "tasks" on her schedule
ughhhhh whyyyyy. Honestly hun just say you don't do anything and go sit down, watching her reach this hard to look rushed off her feet on a daily basis is getting v cringey.
Yep, and then the actual more important work bits are like "do tasks", no breakdown whatsoever, probably cause she's not actually doing anything

Reactions: 26
So she’s getting up late because of a hangover, finishing work early for a laser appointment and then trying to make us feel sooo bad for her because she has to rush to cram everything in?? I don’t know how her staff put up with it
To me this would be considered a normal to relaxed day. I work at a startup as Backoffice, sales and marketing so I have calls all day long and need to get tit done on top of that. And I get payed less for the month than what she makes in an hour. So yea, don't tell anyone what a hard workday looks like please, grace.

Reactions: 17
I wonder if they had to stop leasing the TALA 'HQ' office cause they couldn't afford it, now their stuff is being resold in TKMaxx, but yeah the businesses are 🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I could rant about her obsession with pretending to be busy all over again but it’s just the same tit, different day with her

howling at leaving the urgent to do’s til almost noon though, there is nothing worse than when you have to wait for people to make time critical decisions so that you can actually get on with your job - imagine working for Grez and she’s going “sorry babe, I’ll get back to you ASAP but me & my oat latte are currently really busy reflecting on an industry think piece sorry looool god I just take on too much work xxx”

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 58
I could rant about her obsession with pretending to be busy all over again but it’s just the same tit, different day with her

howling at leaving the urgent to do’s til almost noon though, there is nothing worse than when you have to wait for people to make time critical decisions so that you can actually get on with your job - imagine working for Grez and she’s going “sorry babe, I’ll get back to you ASAP but me & my oat latte are currently really busy reflecting on an industry think piece sorry looool god I just take on too much work xxx”
Also her comment about "prioritising urgent things on days like this" as if you would ever not prioritise urgent things? reading a magazine in a cafe hardly strikes me as urgent either :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 30
It's the "not a lot of time to tick things off today" but isn't starting work until 10.15am and finishing for 4pm for me🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I just don't get how her fans don't see through this ridiculousness, are they are really young and have no idea what a busy workday looks like?

Reactions: 21
Think my eyes nearly rolled out of my head when I saw the “doing approvals during my laser appointment”. How can she mock hustle culture when she says tit like this.

I also love how she makes it sound all fancy with “approvals”. She is literally just replying yes/ok. And how little trust do you have in your staff if all minor decisions have to flow through the CEO first? I’m not sure that’s normal.

Reactions: 37
Think my eyes nearly rolled out of my head when I saw the “doing approvals during my laser appointment”. How can she mock hustle culture when she says tit like this.

I also love how she makes it sound all fancy with “approvals”. She is literally just replying yes/ok. And how little trust do you have in your staff if all minor decisions have to flow through the CEO first? I’m not sure that’s normal.
it is as if they just get her to do basic things like this to humour her while they get ojn with the real aspects of the business

Reactions: 14
429CB240-8E6A-4696-BAA6-AADF0926A364.png
Jeez her team are at it again sending her fake messages. “Im sure you get this loads but just
wanna say thank you for creating an app” I’m sure she does not get it loads as the app is glitchy af

• Sick
  • Haha
Imagining the chaos my healthcare job would be in if I left my urgent to dos until after my latte and soul cycle class

• Haha
Reactions: 44
It's the "not a lot of time to tick things off today" but isn't starting work until 10.15am and finishing for 4pm for me🙃
Yeah and leaving at 3:45 to go to a laser appointment?? 😐 If you have to leave early to go to a dentist or medical appointment, fine. But for a laser appointment?? Even if that's the only time that was available today cant she just ... go another day?

Sorry but I'm just trying to imagine my boss' face if I said I had to leave early for that lmao I'd be laughed out of the room. Must be nice being the ~CEO~

Grace: Will it make my bum look *offensive*?
Employee: Umm… yes?
Grace: Approved.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Lol she put her bf in her latest post and didn’t tag or even mention it, she wants to be so ✨ mysterious ✨

• Haha
Reactions: 19
i find it so cringe that she seems to mainly date black/mixed race guys
the fetishisation of Black men by white women is more than cringe to me
it’s also morr than cringe that her BLM highlight hasn’t been updated for 84 weeks but she has 7 highlights worth of biz nugs which is mostly her stories about herself and bullshit daily routine but hey ho who’s a performative ally if ever there was one 🤡

Reactions: 34
You can’t even do approvals at a laser appointment as you have to wear blackout goggles 🤡

I will say though if you book AL/ TOIL (not that she’s accrued any let’s be real) it is yours to do what you want with (yes I’ve left work half an hour early to get my lashes done but you make sure everything is finished first!)

Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.