Grace Beverley #16 boobs out, fake pout, hates being called out

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't get it over the fact that the "collection" is just blue and white and they're selling it as vintage inspired and some kind of capsule collection. Like it's just another colourway of their usual products? Lol

Reactions: 28
Screenshot 2021-08-23 09.41.35.png

"Before I get four days of annual leave"? The bleep is still in France. For the past 2 weeks or so. I actually am so close to hating this woman, and hate is a strong word. I shouldn't get this mad but my god?!?!?! She's been on holiday SO MUCH THIS SUMMER ALREADY!?!!?! Either she's a complete moron for real now or she's trolling with her "I'm so busy" bullshit, my brain literally can't compute

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 90
So the “cult favourite” product of the brand is the zinnias…but last week everyone’s favourite leggings of all time were skin luxe? She spouts so much shite

Reactions: 26
View attachment 725657

"Before I get four days of annual leave"? The bleep is still in France. For the past 2 weeks or so. I actually am so close to hating this woman, and hate is a strong word. I shouldn't get this mad but my god?!?!?! She's been on holiday SO MUCH THIS SUMMER ALREADY!?!!?! Either she's a complete moron for real now or she's trolling with her "I'm so busy" bullshit, my brain literally can't compute
She is a compulsive liar and lives in a fantasy world, however she knows she has a fan base who are rich and stupid, so I think at this point she doesn’t care if she contradicts herself! She knows they’ll still happily buy her low quality tat whatever happens, so why even bother to pretend to be authentic and honest?🥲🥲

Reactions: 36
View attachment 725657

also "annual leave" as if she has to apply to her manager to take some of the 20days of shes gets a year 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 47
Why does she get annual leave. As if she’s working a full time job. At this point I don’t even see TALA as her brand, I just see her as the face of it. She’s had so many holidays already, why is she making a big deal out of having 4 days off

Reactions: 20
her latest stories... so the size is accurate, should that have to be pointed out rather than it being standard? And we "literally" check what you want to buy... erm, does any business not?

Reactions: 9
So she sold out of all the new stock? AKA they’ve been stung so badly in the past by having too much stock that they only bought a minimal amount!

Reactions: 21
I’m a 34B/C + size 10-12 and their large clothes were skin tight and squeezed me in like a sausage casing but okkkk

I haven’t followed TALA in probably nearly a year now and their launches still look like the same shambles it was when I was trying to order during their very first launches 🐸☕ looks like they’re back stocking next to nothing to make themselves look popular again?

Attachments

Reactions: 18
jeffrey grezos marketing plan:
- *wears basic af item with tala logo on it*
- 'I'Ve hAd sOoOoOoOo mANy dMs abOut this wHo wanTs me tO relEasE eaRly oMG mY teAM aRe gOing to kIll MEeeE'
- *posts about it all day everyday with preprepared content*
- item is apparently 'gamechanging', and her FAVOURITE release EVER
- *sells out on release bcs she orders so little stock*
- 'omgg hOw dID thAT hAPPPPEeeeennnNN pls doNt send hAte to mY teAM we Are jUST a smOOOll tiNNNy SUSTAINABLE coMPANy'
- *returns to posting about her 30th holiday of the month*

• Haha
Reactions: 80
You'd think they would have stocked loads of the sweatshirt? It's in style at the moment, is a staple peice in a wardrobe, (won't rip at the crotch 🤣) and advertises the brand whenever someone wears it?

Reactions: 7
jeffrey grezos marketing plan:
- *wears basic af item with tala logo on it*
- 'I'Ve hAd sOoOoOoOo mANy dMs abOut this wHo wanTs me tO relEasE eaRly oMG mY teAM aRe gOing to kIll MEeeE'
- *posts about it all day everyday with preprepared content*
- item is apparently 'gamechanging', and her FAVOURITE release EVER
- *sells out on release bcs she orders so little stock*
- 'omgg hOw dID thAT hAPPPPEeeeennnNN pls doNt send hAte to mY teAM we Are jUST a smOOOll tiNNNy SUSTAINABLE coMPANy'
- *returns to posting about her 30th holiday of the month*
She’s genuinely absolutely awful at marketing. You’d think as an influencer you’d be good at it 😅

Reactions: 17
I have zero sympathy for all the people crying and moaning on the TALA Instagram page about how they weren’t able to get everything they wanted and how it’s unacceptable that there’s no restock. Like, what were you expecting?! This brand has been doing the stupid hype launches from day 1 - if you’re still buying from them despite seeing how they operate then you’re the fool in my opinion.

It’s also kind of hilarious seeing this much uproar over… a navy crew neck jumper? 😭 Christ alive it’s hardly a one of a kind item is it.

Reactions: 39
It’s also kind of hilarious seeing this much uproar over… a navy crew neck jumper? 😭 Christ alive it’s hardly a one of a kind item is it.
With the "vintage navy" colour they've gone for too, it looks like half the sweatshirts on depop where they're pre-owned, which is more sustainable than one partially made from recycled materials 🙄

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.