Grace Beverley #16 boobs out, fake pout, hates being called out

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Describing Grace's instagram as "business only" is a bit of a joke though tbh, all those stupid tongue hanging out pics etc . I do think, as someone who has such a huge following, if they had a good relationship Grace would try and use her fans to give more support to her sister

I think at the point she is willing to sell her old underwear nothing surprises me 😅
What i wrote was vague, my point was that she no longer posts about friends etc, it's all her, which as ridiculous as she can be, is her business.
Flora seems very different to Grace, it would be like Cadburys hiping up Toblerone, imo anyway.

Reactions: 4
Sorry for double posting but has anyone else seen that Steph Elswood has just come out with an eco sportswear line with USA Pro?👀 Wonder if Grace will even congratulate her lol

Reactions: 21
At least the "Melanie from customer service said hello and I thought that was so nice so 5 stars" reviews are becoming less frequent, and the more honest reviews are coming again.
Loved this one as a recent example of the genre…
3DAC6A6D-C32B-4C88-A144-BBF6B29A3A19.jpeg

“The clothes that did arrive were terrible quality and not fit for purpose then the next lot didn’t get sent but eventually I got what I’d already paid for love those guys four stars” 🙄🤦

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 45
Sorry for double posting but has anyone else seen that Steph Elswood has just come out with an eco sportswear line with USA Pro?👀 Wonder if Grace will even congratulate her lol
Yesss I wondered that too! Has Steph ever worn Tala??

Reactions: 2
This girl made CHAI leggings?????
And has deliberately designed the zinnias
To look like you can see your thong?? Make it make sense pls

ugh yes. I bought the Chai leggings back when I was still a fan of hers (yikes) because she stated that they were "squat proof". I have a small butt and let me tell you - these leggings were everything but squat proof. Still pissed that she advertised them as non see through.

Reactions: 11
Describing Grace's instagram as "business only" is a bit of a joke though tbh, all those stupid tongue hanging out pics etc . I do think, as someone who has such a huge following, if they had a good relationship Grace would try and use her fans to give more support to her sister

I think at the point she is willing to sell her old underwear nothing surprises me 😅
She does! I recently saw some on her depop when she shared the “latest launch” lol

Reactions: 1
I don’t like Grace, but making assumptions about her relationship with her sister based off of what they post on social media is bonkers. For all you know, they have weekly phone calls and like to keep their instagrams business only. Come on, think.

I can’t even hate watch her anymore. She’s one of the most unrelatable and mind bogglingly ignorant people on social media.

(Just because i defended her relationship with flora doesn’t mean I like her okaaaaaaay)

Check our her insta stats on social blade, she's losing hundreds every day. If she's not under a mil by the end of the year ill be shocked

What has she done to her brows?! She constantly looks like she’s sniffing farts????

Flora and I have friends in common although not seen her for 2+ yrs. It is well known Flora was very envious of Grace and heard her witch about her on a few occasions

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Flora and I have friends in common although not seen her for 2+ yrs. It is well known Flora was very envious of Grace and heard her witch about her on a few occasions
What sort of stuff did she say about Grace?

Reactions: 4
Oh I cba

Either tell us, or don't bother with the whole "I know stuff but don't want to expose myself"

🤦‍♀️

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 58
Oh I cba

Either tell us, or don't bother with the whole "I know stuff but don't want to expose myself"

🤦‍♀️
It's always new members with vague posts about something we suspect about an influencer. Either share details or don't bother. This site gets enough flack from influencers without people coming on to vague post that they've met them/know of them and they did or said something.

She posted about Ziggy on her story and not being able to bring him away, definitely read here again lol

Reactions: 11
Erm is anyone else getting cringe 2010 hollister/A&F vibes off of the new tala collection? Looks like the jumpers I used to beg my mum to buy me when I was in like year 9

• Haha
Erm is anyone else getting cringe 2010 hollister/A&F vibes off of the new tala collection? Looks like the jumpers I used to beg my mum to buy me when I was in like year 9
But they're not fast fashion following trends because they're a small ethical business

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The worst thing about this new launch is this
1B728393-05DD-44AB-923D-75053B5D736A.jpeg

Cos you know what I love in a legging… baggy ankles!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 51
it bothers me so much that the model for the new collection must have been chosen to look as much like grace without it actually being her?
literally had to do a double take

Reactions: 14
You can literally see the models underwear through the shorts for this new collection. If they’re see through on Insta I can’t imagine how see through they would be in person 😬 yikes Jeffrey!
Is that not the stupid bum contour that looks like underwear?

Reactions: 43
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.