Grace Beverley #16 boobs out, fake pout, hates being called out

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lol at all the angry comments crying about the launch, but how the duck have they not learned by this point?? Literally who are these people still buying from Tala in 2021 šŸ˜­

Reactions: 27
What happened to her wanting to dissociate herself from the brands?? Must be desperate to claw back some followers before she drops below 1 mil šŸ¤”
its so embarrasingly obvious because she's done giveaways with mob kitchen and shreddy before and they've never required following both grace and shreddy.

i just find giveaways cringe in general tbh, it always just feels like people begging for followers

Reactions: 30
What the f has she done to her teeth?? They look like joke teeth from the fancy dress shop

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Tala admitting styles sold out in the early access window lol... Wow they missed out on a lot of revenue, too bad they're so tit at forecasting
i'm sorry, they have a ""Very Important Sustainable Shopper"" programme for people that frequently shop at Tala???? Surely this is the exact opposite of being a sustainable shopper wtaf

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 89
Tala admitting styles sold out in the early access window lol... Wow they missed out on a lot of revenue, too bad they're so tit at forecasting
Wow theyā€™re really trying to make their tit quality products exclusive šŸ˜©šŸ’€

Reactions: 14
Do they think that arbitrarily throwing the word ā€œsustainableā€ into all of their branding actually makes the brand more ethical šŸ¤” itā€™s embarrassing

i'm sorry, they have a ""Very Important Sustainable Shopper"" programme for people that frequently shop at Tala???? Surely this is the exact opposite of being a sustainable shopper wtaf
Youā€™re so right this is the exact type of mindset tala should actively be discouraging, but no theyā€™re rewarding overconsumption. Itā€™s actually gross.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Exactly šŸ˜‚ Itā€™s not like the programme is something that you can opt into, and I canā€™t quickly see any info on what the criteria is for you to join it on the website, so it must just literally be people who overconsume Tala and respond to hype marketing (ie. buy in pre-sales) who are invited. So gross, so grezos.

Reactions: 13
I have zero sympathy for all the people crying and moaning on the TALA Instagram page about how they werenā€™t able to get everything they wanted and how itā€™s unacceptable that thereā€™s no restock. Like, what were you expecting?! This brand has been doing the stupid hype launches from day 1 - if youā€™re still buying from them despite seeing how they operate then youā€™re the fool in my opinion.

Itā€™s also kind of hilarious seeing this much uproar overā€¦ a navy crew neck jumper? šŸ˜­ Christ alive itā€™s hardly a one of a kind item is it.
Exactly this. Itā€™s not like their products are anything special. Wasnā€™t their first launch a disaster? I seem to remember it was, yet people seem to have ignored that warning. Yes it can happen, but things like that consistently seem to happen with TALA, itā€™s like they havenā€™t ever ironed out the creases.

Reactions: 7
Do they think that arbitrarily throwing the word ā€œsustainableā€ into all of their branding actually makes the brand more ethical šŸ¤” itā€™s embarrassing

Youā€™re so right this is the exact type of mindset tala should actively be discouraging, but no theyā€™re rewarding overconsumption. Itā€™s actually gross.
I really wish someone wish a lot of influence and following could call out this greenwashing nonsense. It is so frustrating that they are still called a ā€œsustainableā€ brand when nothing about them is sustainable, and their ā€œCEOā€ is a leather (aka not vegan at all) & designer product loving hack.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Exactly this. Itā€™s not like their products are anything special. Wasnā€™t their first launch a disaster? I seem to remember it was, yet people seem to have ignored that warning. Yes it can happen, but things like that consistently seem to happen with TALA, itā€™s like they havenā€™t ever ironed out the creases.
Yup it's somewhat excusable for a first launch (although wasn't Grezos off on a two month trip during the first launch ?šŸ™„ So less excusable in that case) but it's been over two years now no? How have they not found a vendor who's able to provide short cart-holds that don't glitch in that timeframe? At this point it has to be deliberate to create scarcity. So sustainable!

Reactions: 15
She's involved in the follow competition cause her following must be getting closer and closer to that million...

Reactions: 14
It's actually like watching children play "let's run a company", it's so bleeping embarrassing (again) that they've existed since 2019 and continue to make amateur mistakes like not having enough stock for ALL customers (why the duck hype up their launch if they can check before the launch if they had a reasonable amount of stock left after their "VIP" customers had bought the majority of it) LOL and people want to buy her book and listen to her talk at Universities and companies? This world is filled with idiots I swear (except us Tattlers ofc šŸ˜—)

I've dealt with morons all day at work so this is grinding my gears a bit more than usual šŸ˜‡

Reactions: 24
I feel like she desperately wants to be one of those people that are effortlessly funny when she is just not. (specifically talking about that mentos/coke combo on her story right now)

Reactions: 25
Yup it's somewhat excusable for a first launch (although wasn't Grezos off on a two month trip during the first launch ?šŸ™„ So less excusable in that case) but it's been over two years now no? How have they not found a vendor who's able to provide short cart-holds that don't glitch in that timeframe? At this point it has to be deliberate to create scarcity. So sustainable!
Exactly! And yeah Iā€™m sure she was somewhere for the launch. This is why I think she canā€™t really call herself a CEO boss babe when she seems to be away for any major event in the TALA calendar.

Reactions: 8
and how do they expect people to join it without even being able to buy anything before sellout? šŸ„±

also I noticed she seems to be calling herself founder over CEO now? Not sure if this is a new thing or I just havenā€™t been following but Iā€™m sure her bio also changed

Reactions: 11
I think Iā€™ve seen Grace in a bikini on holiday more times than Iā€™ve seen my family this year

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.